Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FBI investigating possible lynching in NC

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like a lynching to me. The kid was not wearing shoes his size and someone apparently stole the new sneakers he left the house in. He was reportedly very excited to start high school football, so why would he commit suicide? Why walk a third of a mile to kill yourself in the middle of a trailer park?

He lives in an area known for racism and flying confederate flags. And his friend on the team, a young white kid, said that Lennon's dating of an older white woman made people in the area upset.

So how in the world did the investigators wrap this all up so quickly and label it a suicide? Sounds like a small town coverup. Good thing the feds got involved.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/15/justice/north-carolina-lennon-lacy/

PS - I wait for the whining about "why doesnt the FBI investigate this white person's death". The FBI would if local law enforcement quickly closed the book on a suspicious death without doing some real investigating. Also, derailing discussion in that fashion is akin to going to someone's funeral in order to bring up someone else's death. Or trying to tell a cancer patient "well what about AIDS.. That's bad too". So let's keep it on topic here.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Did the FBI get involved in the Alfred Wright case?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Did the FBI get involved in the Alfred Wright case?
Yes, and it lead to an indictment. Though some people still think something is fishy in that case.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/justice/mysterious-texas-death-indictment/\

EDIT: Actually it looks like it was the DOJ that got involved. Either way, the feds helped get an indictment. Surprising to me honestly...because whenever the feds say they will investigate something, it always looks like its done for public relations...and not because they wanna find something.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weird cause Alfred wright was dating a white chick himself, she was not bad looking either. Alfred wright lived in this hick town called jasper Texas where there is known racist there

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So let's keep it on topic here.
Now THAT is f*cking rich. Good Lord the irony.

Exhibit A of a Gaylan deflection here

Anyways, BACK ON TOPIC, come at me when they actually have a lead where some white people may be at fault. Until then, it's speculation. Of course, we all know you WANT it to be true.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Now THAT is f*cking rich. Good Lord the irony.

Anyways, BACK ON TOPIC, come at me when they actually have a lead where some white people may be at fault. Until then, it's speculation. Of course, we all know you WANT it to be true.
Given the current facts, it's very likely that there would be leads already had the incompetent local police actually did their job properly instead of quickly sweep this under the rug within a few hours of finding the kid's body.

I'm sure the FBI will turn up something. Stay tuned.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the white girl who got burned up in Mississippi Gaylan? She was quite fond of black c*ck and hung around them all the time. Police there are being hush hush about it. Am I allowed to speculate that a black guy killed her?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
What about the white girl who got burned up in Mississippi Gaylan? She was quite fond of black c*ck and hung around them all the time. Police there are being hush hush about it. Am I allowed to speculate that a black guy killed her?
Seems to be a common theme these past few months of setting white people on fire. Last count appears to be sitting at 10 :eek: . That's a lot of "cultural enrichment"

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/setting-white-people-on-fire-jessica.html

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Lol, as if I couldnt find 10 more cases of a Lennon Lacy or Alfred Wright. This isnt a thread for keeping score. This is about the FBI looking into a possible racist lynching straight out of the 1920s.

speed dawg said:
Leave it up to idiots who dont know how to read an OP.

Wanna talk about her? Create another thread. Simple. Good thing for that girl is that it didnt take getting civil rights organizations and the feds involved in order to get a good investigation going. So go ahead...speculate away in your own thread. But again, those with low functioning brains seem to miss the fact that in cases with a cute white girl, cops are quick to do their job properly. Sorta similar to Missing White Woman Syndrome.

This thread is as much as about the FBI finding out what really happened to Lennon, as much as it highlights how local police will sweep cases under the rug based on how you look. This is the same stuff that happens in the courts. Regular people get the book thrown at them if they harm someone, while cops get preferential treatment and their victims get no justice. Same way how woman tend to be given light sentences compared to men who commit the same offences.

PS - Like I said, create your own thread. Stop with the bs derailment red-herrings. Go cry elsewhere with that "what about this other situation?" crap. This thread has a topic already.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Leave it up to idiots who dont know how to read an OP.
Serious question.....are you stupid? I mean, literally incapable of reading? It's like you didn't even see my first post making fun of your dumb ass for deflecting, then pre-accusing others of deflecting.

Bottom line, the day blacks stop killing ALL people at such a higher rate than ALL other races kill, I refuse to give 2 sh*ts about any race-baiting victimhood ****-juice story about da poor black man. Give it a rest, it's f*cking old.

You want people to care about black lives? STOP TAKING EVERYBODY ELSE'S LIVES. But if you refuse, just prey on the white sh*t-libs.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Lol, as if I couldnt find 10 more cases of a Lennon Lacy or Alfred Wright. This isnt a thread for keeping score.
Don't make your stupid black-centric claims in "your" threads and expect no one to reply to it. I bet you can't find in the past year even one or two legitimate cases (not that this case has any evidence yet) of a white civilian person killing a black person who wasn't committing a crime. In fact this news website has just recently put up that very challenge http://topconservativenews.com/2014/12/challenge-name-a-white-on-black-murder-occurring-in-the-past-year/.

Meanwhile blacks have been murdering innocent whites (worse than lynching) and other races and raping by the 100's even thousands. Not to mention numerous violent assaults and robberies. And they have been doing this far exceeding the rare white on black crime for several decades now. There does seem to be an uptick in black on white (and other races to a lesser extent) violence and the burning of whites. The media has hidden or remained silent mostly mislabeling it a crime of "opportunity" or robbery while promoting nationally the one or two cases of white on black violence, even if they have to fabricate it as white on black violence.

backbeat said:
hostility towards blacks is sickening.
Not nearly as sickening as the level of hostility and violence towards whites.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was a lynching it is bad and needs investigation; however why do the HUNDREDS OF BLACK ON OTHER RACE (INCLUDING THEIR OWN) MURDERS get a pass?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
If it was a lynching it is bad and needs investigation; however why do the HUNDREDS OF BLACK ON OTHER RACE (INCLUDING THEIR OWN) MURDERS get a pass?
What pass? Those criminals are trialed and convicted. Local law enforcement doesn't sweep it under the rug and wait for the FBI to swing through. So again... What's with the red herring? Justice is justice right? Lennon's family deserves a real investigation.

Strange how the initial response from some is to bring up cases in which the justice system convicted someone or where police actually did their best from the onset to bring in the crook. With what's going on in the country, no American should be OK with a potential murder coverup by police and the DA

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
What pass?
A pass in the media and a pass of usually avoiding hate crime charges.

Strange how the initial response from some is to bring up cases in which the justice system convicted someone or where police actually did their best from the onset to bring in the crook. With what's going on in the country, no American should be OK with a potential murder coverup by police and the DA
Potential, potential. There's little if any evidence of a murder of a black cover up. No one can seem to even find any legitimate cases of innocent blacks being murdered by whites to begin with. What there is evidence of is a media cover up of black on white crime and a police and DA cover up on blacks committing racially motivated crimes.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
A pass in the media and a pass of usually avoiding hate crime charges.

Potential, potential. There's little if any evidence of a murder of a black cover up. No one can seem to even find any legitimate cases of innocent blacks being murdered by whites to begin with. What there is evidence of is a media cover up of black on white crime and a police and DA cover up on blacks committing racially motivated crimes.
Do you guys even pay attention to the news at all? I mean like all of the news...not just what you choose to see. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Americans-spate-incidents-led-death-man.html

Anyways, lets keep this thread about the Lennon Lacy investigation. Strange how legal professionals who have discussed this case online and on tv seem to think the local law enforcement tried to shut the door on this case without doing a thorough investigation. All the facts seem clear as day to those attorneys, yet the police just happened to ignore the family's concerns about the shoes on his feet that weren't his, his shoes being stolen, location of Lennon's body, the animosity the town had towards his relationship, the height of the swing set he was found on, etc etc

Yeah no evidence of a coverup. Its either a coverup or incompetent police work. Maybe both.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Do you guys even pay attention to the news at all? I mean like all of the news...not just what you choose to see. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Americans-spate-incidents-led-death-man.html
The crime was commited over 2 years ago, and they were charged with a hate crime. Point is, you only find one or two cases over the past couple of years of whites killing innocent blacks vs 100's maybe 1000's in reverse.

Anyways, lets keep this thread about the Lennon Lacy investigation. Strange how legal professionals who have discussed this case online and on tv seem to think the local law enforcement tried to shut the door on this case without doing a thorough investigation. All the facts seem clear as day to those attorneys, yet the police just happened to ignore the family's concerns about the shoes on his feet that weren't his, his shoes being stolen, location of Lennon's body, the animosity the town had towards his relationship, the height of the swing set he was found on, etc etc

Yeah no evidence of a coverup. Its either a coverup or incompetent police work. Maybe both.
Maybe but it could still have been a suicide and there's not much evidence yet of a cover up. The FBI is investigating to make sure, but keep crying about the one or two cases a year of an innocent black killed by a white civilian vs the magnitude of the reverse. I mean is this the best recent case you have, just one and it is just a possibility, probability or a suspicion?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
What pass? Those criminals are trialed and convicted. Local law enforcement doesn't sweep it under the rug and wait for the FBI to swing through. So again... What's with the red herring? Justice is justice right? Lennon's family deserves a real investigation.
That does not bring those dead people back. They are gone.

I want blacks to stop killing everybody else. That is all I want. You can live here and do whatever you please, just follow the d*mn rules. Do that, and no one has a problem. Cops are quicker to use force against blacks because they know dealing with black criminals is more dangerous. Black criminals are much quicker to resort of emotion, anger and ultimately violence. That's fact, and proven statistically. You cannot disagree with it logically. If proving that makes me a racist, then stamp the sh*t on my forehead.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't understand why black people live in the south i really don't