Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Youtuber; In Need Of Ideas

kedascorner

Reaction score
Im a new youtuber and my biggest fear is not having enough ideas for my account,it would be much appreciated if you guise could share some of your ideas with me.
My channel is going to be catered to middle school/highschool students. I will be vlogging, doing Q&A's, and maybe even some skits. Anything is possible on my channel. :rock:

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Luimarco's channel or Elliot Hulse, these two dudes are like internet mentors to young men and they each have a huge cult-like following, especially Elliot.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would make you popular in a hurry, but wouldn't be so easy.

Go out at least a couple hours a week and practice day game walkups, and then whittle down to the "highlights" and intersperse with running commentary.

Encourage feedback / comments (essential for youtube hits) by asking for "pick up suggestions."

Choose the best suggestions / pick up lines of the week and use them on 100 girls, and smash them together into one rapid fire vid.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest doing something on recognizing IOI's, and to go along with that, recognizing red flags and types of chicks to stay away from i.e. BPD's, Feminists....

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you done prank videos like Vitali and co?

kedascorner

Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
I would suggest doing something on recognizing IOI's, and to go along with that, recognizing red flags and types of chicks to stay away from i.e. BPD's, Feminists....
Nice Idea. Thanx

kedascorner

Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
Check out Luimarco's channel or Elliot Hulse, these two dudes are like internet mentors to young men and they each have a huge cult-like following, especially Elliot.
Im not a boy.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important things to get you started are good thumbnails, good subject matter and good title. You need something people are going to search for, that doesnt have a prolific number of videos yet. Then you need to have the best title and the best thumbnail.

Use your analytics page to find out your viewer retention and where your views are coming from. You can see what videos people are clicking over to your videos from, what specific keywords they are searching for to end up at your videos. The viewer retention page will show you where viewers are skipping on your videos and where they rewind back to. Tailor your future videos to capitalize on this insight.