Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best sex position ever

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I was fvckin a ho yesterday. I went from bouncing that ass up and down on my p3n15 in doggy, to a full plank over her body.

Check it out!

I suspected she didn't have the upper body strength, so I didn't rest my body-weight on her hips as I didn't want to break her back. Most girls can't even take it when I do that in doggy style, let alone during a plank.

But the plank gave me SUPER deep penetration.

The down-side is that it really requires a ton of strength and stamina. I could only keep it up for a few seconds, but the penetration was the deepest I had ever experienced.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. This is where regular exercise pays off. Stamina and strength.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats a good one, another good one to try is to lay on your back and have her riding you, then have her get in a squat position over the top of you and hold her under her thighs to the right depth so every stroke is going all the way in and all the way out, then proceed to use your hips as a piston to drive your c0ck up and down as fast and hard as possible...she will likely squirt with a few minutes and if not just keep hammering away until she can't take it any more and she collapses on a heap on top of you...

If she has never experienced this before you will be her new God...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you bang em TOO well you'll never be able to get rid of them!

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl is quite short so I only have to go a little way in for her to be in g-spot heaven and she feels every thrust like its Christmas. I just go missionary with one hand propping up her little round butt and one digit fingering her ass as I thrust and she's wetting the sheets like nobody's biz. Simple but effective. I'm always the second to blow.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the best position depends on the body style of the woman. You can get very creative and acrobatic with petite and thin girls. But I can't stand missionary with thin girls, because their bones poke me and it grosses me out. Fat girls are nice and comfortable to lay on, like a bean bag chair. Even with doggystyle, you want the girl to have a little bit of an ass so it's not her butt bone slamming into you over and over. Cushion for pushing, as they say.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the "prone bone" position best. A bit similar to that plank positon, except this is totally comfortable.
I love that you can crawl on top of her and press your whole body tightly against hers, keep her pressed to the floor, arm around her neck or boobs, very dominant.

http://proneboner.tumblr.com/post/71948113841

stephanic

Reaction score
If you ask me for the best sex positions then I would tell you that Doggy style is one of the attractive sex positions and I think most of them love it. Apart from it, there are several other positions as well like sultry paddle, scissors, butterfly, spider, the amazon and many others.

For more, kindly visit: mensexualclinic.com

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo I was fvckin a ho yesterday. I went from bouncing that ass up and down on my p3n15 in doggy, to a full plank over her body.

Check it out!

I suspected she didn't have the upper body strength, so I didn't rest my body-weight on her hips as I didn't want to break her back. Most girls can't even take it when I do that in doggy style, let alone during a plank.

But the plank gave me SUPER deep penetration.

The down-side is that it really requires a ton of strength and stamina. I could only keep it up for a few seconds, but the penetration was the deepest I had ever experienced.
Sounds like a great workout .

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prone bone is absolutely superior for me, but a normal missionary gives you that good, old feeling of domination.

On the other hand, some of the deeper penetration positions like when she's on the side, legs closed together and me from behind her is just...pure heaven, too.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the "prone bone" position best. A bit similar to that plank positon, except this is totally comfortable.
I love that you can crawl on top of her and press your whole body tightly against hers, keep her pressed to the floor, arm around her neck or boobs, very dominant.

http://proneboner.tumblr.com/post/71948113841
If I bang a female lawyer in Prone Bone position really well, will she take on my case Pro Bono? :cool:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does, I hope it doesn't go to cl!tigation. :D