Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"This is what we have"

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrests were made and people will stand trial and go to jail. Hmm well deserved jail sentences on the way. They will rightfully rot.

Speaking of criminals, anyone recently hear about the Florida cop who shot at a dad with his hands up after he rushed home to get his 6yr old daughters inhaler. She was having an asthma attack and the cop thought her empty inhaler in the car was a gun. And of course the police report also misrepresented the attempted shooting.

But lets not talk about the cop still working and not even bring reprimanded. Let's focus on only black criminals that are actually arrested, trialed, and convicted when they harm people.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eyewitness: Before St. Louis Hammer Attack, 'Black People' Ran Up And Down Street Yelling, 'Kill The White People'
"put down the bar bro, we're on the same side"

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Investigators don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson," St. Louis Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson told FoxNews.com. "The incident is not being investigated as a hate crime.""]"Investigators don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson," St. Louis Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson told FoxNews.com. "The incident is not being investigated as a hate crime."
Of course it's not a hate crime. The victim was white.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
But lets not talk about the cop still working and not even bring reprimanded.
He's not working, he resigned from the force due to safety reasons. He lost his whole livelihood. I guarantee you that if could go back to that day, knowing the consequences, he would have just let thugboy keep walking. But because he's a man he did his job like he should have. I know he SAID differently, but that was legalese.

Jaylan said:
Let's focus on only black criminals that are actually arrested, trialed, and convicted when they harm people.
I understand this, but the man is still dead. His life is over. I want to prevent random violent crime. FEAR is the biggest deterrent to random violent crime. If that offends you, get over it. I will err on the side of safety every time. If a bigger and more aggressive police force means safer streets, they get my vote. I can protect myself at home, because I am armed. But I cannot always be there 24/7 to protect my family from everything they will face in their lives.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And since the media loves to enshrine the piss-poor examples up of "minority victims".....what does it tell us about the intent of the media?
And most of the media is white. For the life of me I cannot understand their motivations. They want to give a country over to a group of people that hate them. They never cater to Asians or Hispanics. Let's say the black majority took over the United States, what do you think would happen? Systematic eradication of whites (or anyone else who got in the way of their greed and corruption). See South Africa.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
it's racist comments like this that make this forum worse and worse each day. your a$$ needs a ban.
As for you race baiter, if telling the truth gets me banned, so be it. That would tell a lot about this forum. It's not like anyone is dropping slurs or anything like that. Get over yourself.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
As for you race baiter, if telling the truth gets me banned, so be it. That would tell a lot about this forum. It's not like anyone is dropping slurs or anything like that. Get over yourself.
and what positive contribution do you bring to this forum? I don't see you post FR's logs, work out journals, comments to increase wealth and success. All you bring to this forum are racist comments. If i wanted to race bait, i'd say white racist trash like you needs to be banned. Why don't you pick up a book, maybe leave the dirty south and travel a bit, then maybe you'll stop generalizing actions of a group to a whole race.

Or maybe this hate that you seem to be expressing so often....is love ???
http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/ku-klux-klan-leader-busted-having-sex-with-black-male-prostitute/

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speeddawg, slow down when you read. I was talking about this cop below who shot at an unarmed man with his daughter, rushing home to save her life. He's not resigned or been punished, and likely never will.

Danger said:
Link Jaylan?

See this is what aggravates me. WHY would the liberal media and their followers die on the Mike Brown hill when a story like Jaylan just mentioned gets NO coverage???

If we want to talk about police brutality and cover-ups.....shouldn't the focus and uproar be on the stories which have a REAL victim of brutality? A man trying to save his daughter is a true victim if he gets shot because of it.

And since the media loves to enshrine the piss-poor examples up of "minority victims".....what does it tell us about the intent of the media?
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-fires-unarmed-man-6-year-old-daughter-asthma-medicine/

What if that little girl were hit by the bullet? Why is the cops first instinct when dealing with a traffic violation (and a man who's hand were raised to show he has no gun) is to shoot at someone?

speed dawg said:
He's not working, he resigned from the force due to safety reasons. He lost his whole livelihood. I guarantee you that if could go back to that day, knowing the consequences, he would have just let thugboy keep walking. But because he's a man he did his job like he should have. I know he SAID differently, but that was legalese.
Lets address this.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/newly-released-witness-testimony-tell-us-michael-brown-shooting/

Read that...then go over as much witness testimony as you can, and then tell me there shouldn't have at least been a trial. There have been trials with less evidence presented to a grand jury. To read the witness statements, or see the different event breakdowns, and then think there shouldn't at least have been a trial is ridiculous.

There's a reason the National Bar Association even called BS on there not at least being a trial. There were enough witnesses poking holes in Wilson's story for him to be indicted. Nevermind the investigation blunders and the crime scene forensic blunders. You know, like the medical examiner having dead freaking camera batteries at the scene.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
and what positive contribution do you bring to this forum? I don't see you post FR's logs, work out journals, comments to increase wealth and success. All you bring to this forum are racist comments. If i wanted to race bait, i'd say white racist trash like you needs to be banned. Why don't you pick up a book, maybe leave the dirty south and travel a bit, then maybe you'll stop generalizing actions of a group to a whole race.

Or maybe this hate that you seem to be expressing so often....is love ???
http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/ku-klux-klan-leader-busted-having-sex-with-black-male-prostitute/
Well you got me curious, so I went and looked at my posting history, and what do I find? This gem: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203283

Aaaaaaand the grand finale, the last post in that thread by Gaylan:
Jaylan said:
No sympathy for the kid. Yeah the cop should be professional, mature, and look past the racist remark...but once you shove a cop whos already pissed about being insulted...be prepared for him to lose his restraint, and then proceed to beat your ass.

Stupid kid.
Talk about IRONY. Where's the protest Gaylan.

Back on point AAAgent - this forum is about helping men. That is exactly what I aim to do. Information is power. Unplugging from the political matrix is part of that.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Well you got me curious, so I went and looked at my posting history, and what do I find? This gem: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=203283

Back on point AAAgent - this forum is about helping men. That is exactly what I aim to do. Information is power. Unplugging from the political matrix is part of that.

Oh the irony :crackup: :crackup: the one gem you find is over a year and a half old, and unshockingly isn't anything constructive. Little puppy needs to find greener pastures to mature a bit doesn't he?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I assume you are suggesting his first instinct is to shoot because the guy is black?

We could argue until the cows come home on whether that is "right" or not and each side would have very strong points.

I am more concerned with WHY the media does not take this example instead of the Mike Brown one? Doesn't that seem ridiculous to you?
Read the end of my last post. Thatll explain why the media focuses on this. There was more than enough for Wilson to be indicted. Nevermind all the lawyers chiming in across the nation poking holes in the investigation.

Like why wasnt Wilson's guns dusted for Brown's print? Why did Wilson wash Brown's blood off his hands that he said was on them?

The National Bar Association called BS on the lack of indictment...and so are many legal professionals ...so there's why the media is focused on this. They recognize the civilian populations disgust with all this. And they will cover the hot story.

PS - And regarding the Florida cop, I couldn't see him firing upon a white woman or asian man who exited their vehicle with their hands up and being told there's a kid in the car. Nor would I expect him to assume an inhaler was a gun when encountering those folks. We can simply say its a poorly trained officer who's trigger happy, but I do believe he profiled the father.
speed dawg said:

Idiotic to compare my response to that case, to my response to the Mike Brown case.

That case has VERIFIABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ASSAULT UPON AN OFFICER.

Officer Wilson has NONE of that. All he has is a shaky and shady investigation, along with a version of events thats been derided by law professional all across the nation. Then there are the many witnesses that poke holes in his story.

So how can you compare the Wilson/Brown story, to the video evidence of a drunk outright attacking an officer? Find me smoking gun evidence of Brown verbally and physically provoking Wilson, and Ill give a similar response as I did in that other thread.

Except no such video exists, and like I said before, many witnesses poke a helluva lot of holes into Wilson's version of events. There should have at least been an indictment. When in doubt, you let the justice system do what its supposed to do. You dont take the chance that a criminal doesnt even stand trial.

The witness testimonies met the probable cause bar in my book. Thats a much lower burden of proof than the standard "beyond a reasonable doubt" needed for a trial conviction.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Like why wasnt Wilson's guns dusted for Brown's print? Why did Wilson wash Brown's blood off his hands that he said was on them?
Huh? What? So the cops didn't get all the evidence they could have to support their side of the story? Okay......and? He had blood on his uniform. So what if it was on his hands or not? Was it part of the cover up to wash his hands?

Why don't you look at the EVIDENCE and FACTS that are there??

You can string any conclusion together by focusing on hearsay and twisted half-truths.

Look at the FACTS. Or are you still going with Dorian Johnson's story? The guy with neck and teardrop tattoos, who had a warrant out for filing a false police report. Are you surprised why some people didn't 100% believe his story right off the bat?

I'm still curious, with all those witnesses at the beginning of this thing, and it happening in broad daylight, why there aren't any videos matching these witnesses stories?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the PBS breakdown all you want. Like I said, and like many legal professionals have been saying, there were more than enough witnesses poking holes in Wilson's story for this to have gone to a criminal trial. The reason this should have gone to trial is because of all the conflicting opinions of what the real facts were.

So how about you look at the evidence and facts? Usually in cases like this, if facts are so hard to pin down, you put the case under the scrutiny of a trial. And when many witnesses are poking holes into the so called facts given by the accused, you go to trial.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The facts were pretty clear. Not one piece of evidence contradicts the officer's story. Only witness accounts....some of which are against his version, and some supporting of his version.

In a battle of hearsay's, the evidence will always win.

Now, to the little girl with asthma....THERE is a story the media could have really run with....but strangely they chose not to. Any ideas why not?
Im guessing you've missed the numerous articles and interviews questioning the presentation of evidence to the grand jury, and how some evidence does not support Wilson's story. But *shrug*, we've both got our minds made up so its a useless back and forth to have.

Regarding the little girl with asthma...if she or her father had been shot or killed, the media certainly would have picked it up. The reason this story isnt making many national headlines (though is being covered rather well still, I guess where you look for news wont show you it), the reason the story isnt a hot, constant national story is because no one was hurt.

There are too many cases of cops or criminals actually beating down or killing people, so those stories get more airtime because injury and loss of life are more serious. You're crazy if you dont think there would be a media firestorm and huge public outcry if this man or god forbid his daughter were hurt. While youre busy questioning media coverage, Im also wondering why certain posters on this board choose to ignore cases like this...and refuse to understand that those things are exactly why citizens (especially black citizens) are fed up with cops around the nation.

Oh wells it is what it is. I wonder what OPs next thread will be.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Blacks are killed WAY more than whites because a significant section of the black race is ingrained with thug, ghetto, ratchet culture. It's so ingrained that if you are black and NOT ghetto, you aren't even considered authentically black.

I would have to pull up some official stats and studies, but I'm sure I'm right, that when you consider the "ghetto" portion of the white race....which is otherwise known as white trash, trailer trash, redneck trash, etc....they don't represent anywhere but around 20% of the white race if THAT much.

When you look at the ghetto portion of the black race, that's the MAJORITY of the black race at well over 50%.

The police shootings are problems in the ghetto portions of society, black and white ghetto portions, however, the REASON the black ghettos get it worse is that ghetto culture is worshipped there AND the culture sees cops as enemies. When you combine the ghetto culture being worshipped and the culture promoting that ANY cop is evil, that's why you have black men being out of line and out of control when they are dealing with cops that leads to them being shot down more times than not.

The ghetto white trash, rednecks, trailer trash of white society, when they encounter the police they usually don't see them as "the enemy". Also in those ghetto white areas, they really don't go around killing each other at the same HIGH RATE in the black ghetto areas because they don't worship ghetto culture.....those white people are just poor and dealing with it.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's interesting? When I read the first article I was kinda shocked. I mean, 16 year old kids beating a man to death with hammers?! Sounds like some truly sick kids, true psychopaths, little Hannibal Lecters or kids who are into Satanism and believe they need to kill people to pay tribute to the devil or something, it sounds like SOME REALLY FVCKED UP PSYCHO SH!T...

And all the time I was reading the article and having these thoughts, I was automatically assuming these were WHITE kids who had committed the murder. But then I read the second article and found out it were BLACK kids and you know what? Suddenly I didn't think of the kids as little psychopaths or devil worshippers or any other form of being truly psychologically disordered. I just thought of black street thugs....

Now I don't live in the States so my view on your society is somewhat limited but I think it's quite telling that in my subconscious mind it's a lot more NORMAL for black kids to commit such a sick act than it is for white kids. Why do I hold this subsconscious belief in my mind that when a white kid does this he must be really sick in the head but when a black kid does this, it's kinda "normal"? Food for thought...

We have our own problems with ethnic minorities in the country I live and a direct parallel can be drawn. Lots of them are fvcking animals who should go live in the Dark Ages, and I sure can understand if racist tendencies among the white population in the States grow after an incident like this...

SIXTEEN year olds, for christ's sake. Goddamn animals...