Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Cosby [merged]

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the hell is going on........?

When I was a kid I enjoyed watching Fat Albert and his show where he was a high school coach.

His standup routines were hilarious w/out resorting to profanity to get laughs.

His 80's show was sometimes funny, although looking at it now in retrospect, it was typical anti male, femminist 1980's mainstream a$$kissing ..........

"I Spy" was a great show !

I felt so bad for him when his son got murdered......

Bill Cosby's talent has been so prolific over the years........

I kinda thought something was up when I studied the history of the Playboy empire a few years back

In the 100's of pictures of Hefner's mansion parties taken in the 60's and 70's, I saw Bill's face in an awful lot of them.....For a married dude, the guy spent an awful lot of time "hanging out" with the bunnies

It will be interesting to see how these accusations turn out

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
The Cosby allegations

My feeling is: the allegations are crap.
All wannabee actresses that never made it and one grossly plastic surgery disfigured ex-model attention whoar kunt.
I am sure he pumped and dumped a few of them -- but is that a "crime" now is it? "He used me" said one. Stupid bytch. Yes, he used you for sex, which you willingly participated in, and then he dumped your slutt as$ and now decades lated you are trying to get your own back with some bullshyt about being "drugged".
Fvck me - this shyt from women never ends.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder,

I agree. I have trouble taking these allegations seriously as 1) they all seemed to happened a long time ago. These women held their tongue for way too long. But the media is making it out like this happened just yesterday for their ratings 2) At least the one case I heard, the women was using Cos to advance her show business career, knew he drugged her and had sex with her, yet the woman repeatedly came back to Cos. No way is it rape if the woman keeps coming back. Remember, a woman will do almost anything for the sake of her reputation, like lie about rape. A woman places high priority on her sexual value and lying for reputation is a VERY COMMON sex strategy by women.

Men give resources and women give sex. That's the deal since the existence of our species. Seems to me Cos was gave some resources here. If these women were still getting resources from Cos, I bet they would keep silent. But....maybe that's what this is about...that these women miss his resources.

And remember....if you don't believe in feminism, then you believe in rape.....at least that's what the feminists say.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
His 80's show was sometimes funny, although looking at it now in retrospect, it was typical anti male, femminist 1980's mainstream a$$kissing .....
Like yourself, I grew up watching Bill Cosby and listening to his records. I've always respected him as he is clearly one of the most gifted comedians ever, and he always had a clean, classy act. I do agree his 80s show was a little on the feminist side though - his wife was always portrayed as smarter than he was, and he always had to live under her thumb to some extent.

I don't know if the allegations are true or not. But no man is perfect, no matter how squeaky clean his reputation might be.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the allegations are pretty old, I fail to see any reason why I should give a fvck. If he drugged and banged someone a year ago, then I'd be more willing to believe all this 5hit. It also seems to be a trend lately; women calling out celebrities that raped them over a decade ago.

I've got a bunch of Cosby's records, I read his Fatherhood book when my ex was pregnant with my son, and I enjoy reading / listening to the man speak when he's not being a comedian. He's a pretty intelligent guy.

Didn't like his show much. It was one of those shows I watched when nothing else was on.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
Zunder,

I agree. I have trouble taking these allegations seriously as 1) they all seemed to happened a long time ago. These women held their tongue for way too long. But the media is making it out like this happened just yesterday for their ratings 2) At least the one case I heard, the women was using Cos to advance her show business career, knew he drugged her and had sex with her, yet the woman repeatedly came back to Cos. No way is it rape if the woman keeps coming back. Remember, a woman will do almost anything for the sake of her reputation, like lie about rape. A woman places high priority on her sexual value and lying for reputation is a VERY COMMON sex strategy by women.

Men give resources and women give sex. That's the deal since the existence of our species. Seems to me Cos was gave some resources here. If these women were still getting resources from Cos, I bet they would keep silent. But....maybe that's what this is about...that these women miss his resources.

And remember....if you don't believe in feminism, then you believe in rape.....at least that's what the feminists say.
My question is - Why now? It all seems like some orchestrated campaign.
I am sure Cosby and these whoars got on the drink, even drugs - but you see - a woman is never responsible for their own actions, so decades later they all get together and decide "Rape"!
In the court of public opinion if you thrown enough shyt some of it sticks - but it is perplexing why this is all happening now decades after the supposedly 'dastardly' events.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosby is the man! The media has convicted him already. One reporter said they never want to see him on TV again.

I am going to his next stand up comedy gig and give a standing ovation.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in no way saying he did or did not do it. Only he knows and will ever know.

I will stand up and say rape is never justifiable.

The girl or woman, is always someone's daughter or even sister. No man would ever knowingly stand for his daughter or sister to be raped, ever.

A different question is, what would it say if a famous, powerful, funny, confident, rich man, actually felt, he did have to resort to drugging girls and women in order to have sex? I am not talking about the rape debate aspect. I am asking what does it suggest if a man who had all the means and alpha (?) characteristics STILL felt his only way to have sex was to drug women in order to have sex. Again, not saying he did or didn't. That's his history to know and live with. What I am wondering is; if rich and famous men are unable to have sex, as easily as society projects, and if that is true, what does that mean to the average alpha or beta?

Beyond that, I am wondering; is rape more likely the product of a frustrated alpha or frustrated beta, or is rape the sign of an unhealthy mindset that doesn't likely differentiate more alpha or beta, or is rape more often just an "opportunity" seen and taken?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Live your Dream - I don't care about your 'different question' which is based purely on supposition.
I can do without your "someones daughter" fluff as well. We are not dummies, we know that. It's like people saying we don't know that a man who dies in war is "someone's son".

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These allegation are too late from wash up bitter hags. Now all of sudden they come out after he help them get started and there career and claim rape. Janice ****son wasn't a freaking super model white women at that. If she wanted to destroy bill cosby she could have easily done it back then at height her prime. Now it just crap and unbelievable.

Then we got every no name woman jumping on this train to convict this man. What as we as men do sit on sideline at let the system ream him for something that can't be proven other he said she said allegation.

on the side note there are note alpha and betas in human society jeez the term almost universal some position you have take the lead and sometimes you have to follow orders it is what it is.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They coming down on bill, because he wants to buy a big portion of nbc, he has been trying to buy it for years and keeps getting pushed out, so this was the final warning to back off.

Woman waiting thirty years to say something, right before he was going to buy it again makes me call bull.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
These allegation are too late from wash up bitter hags. Now all of sudden they come out after he help them get started and there career and claim rape. Janice ****son wasn't a freaking super model white women at that. If she wanted to destroy bill cosby she could have easily done it back then at height her prime. Now it just crap and unbelievable.

Then we got every no name woman jumping on this train to convict this man. What as we as men do sit on sideline at let the system ream him for something that can't be proven other he said she said allegation.

on the side note there are note alpha and betas in human society jeez the term almost universal some position you have take the lead and sometimes you have to follow orders it is what it is.
That's right -- the only one remotely 'famous' is Janace ****son. And now that her career has faded and she looks like a fvcking freakshow then NOW she comes out with this crap.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say this guys , I think the times we are living in are very dangerous , in the uk there has been so much of this going on with famous people that's its scary........just be very carefull who you rail......as you never know what the crazy princesses are capable of dreaming up to get revenge .......or money..........just be carefull.......

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
I just want to say this guys , I think the times we are living in are very dangerous , in the uk there has been so much of this going on with famous people that's its scary........just be very carefull who you rail......as you never know what the crazy princesses are capable of dreaming up to get revenge .......or money..........just be carefull.......
Actually you don't even have to rail anyone to be accused of sexual harassment/assault which is viewed on the same scale as rape these days. In fact, a woman can accuse you of rape years and years later even if you never slept with her, it's her words vs yours. Proof is not needed in this day and age, we try people based on she said, he said.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It just shows that there's a War On Men in this country. Cosby has been going around trying to tell the black community to get their shyt in order, and I have been singing his praises ever sense.

This campaign is nothing but a response to that. When you come out (especially as a black man) and RAIL against far left liberal shyt such as "we are all victims" and "slavery is still holding us back," then you are going to be nailed sooner or later.

These allegations are total bullshyt. They are from YEARS ago. It's all they could have possibly done to shut Bill Cosby up from speaking out against the failed liberal crap that has destroyed the black community.

As a black man that's conservative, I go through the same crap. If you don't sing Obama's praises, if you don't believe "the white man" is coming to get you, if you don't believe "slavery is holding us back," and if you don't WORSHIP thugging, gang-banging, and ratchet *****s....you aren't black.

- You speak Standard English? You aren't black.

- You wear decent clothes and not throwback jerseys and tims? You aren't black.

- You haven't been to jail numerous times? You aren't black.

- You want an education? You aren't black.

- You have good credit? You aren't black.

- You have a CAREER? You aren't black.

- You don't vote Straight Ticket Democrat for every single fvcking election?? You aren't black.

Cosby has been railing against these notions and THAT'S why they are framing him. Period.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Normally I would brush of Tenacity's theory as one of a conspiracy.
However--and without wanting this thread to drift into a political debate--I think he may be onto something.
As his lawyer said, these claims are getting increasingly bizzare. Another one has come out today--a 71 year old claiming all sorts without any evidence.
This smells as fishy as ripe ****.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveYourDream said:
I am in no way saying he did or did not do it. Only he knows and will ever know.

I will stand up and say rape is never justifiable.

The girl or woman, is always someone's daughter or even sister. No man would ever knowingly stand for his daughter or sister to be raped, ever.

A different question is, what would it say if a famous, powerful, funny, confident, rich man, actually felt, he did have to resort to drugging girls and women in order to have sex? I am not talking about the rape debate aspect. I am asking what does it suggest if a man who had all the means and alpha (?) characteristics STILL felt his only way to have sex was to drug women in order to have sex. Again, not saying he did or didn't. That's his history to know and live with. What I am wondering is; if rich and famous men are unable to have sex, as easily as society projects, and if that is true, what does that mean to the average alpha or beta?

Beyond that, I am wondering; is rape more likely the product of a frustrated alpha or frustrated beta, or is rape the sign of an unhealthy mindset that doesn't likely differentiate more alpha or beta, or is rape more often just an "opportunity" seen and taken?
In a court of law, tangible evidence must be presented to convict the accused of a crime. That is the law of this nation, and I agree with such an interpretation.

What if you were accused of such things without tangible proof?

Bill Cosby is a famous, wealthy man, I candidly submit that his accusers are looking for his money, and nothing more.One of the women has stated that "bodily fluids" were left in her crotch after the alleged encounter - why didn't she go to the police afterward? Even 30 years ago, forensics could have determined that Cosby was responsible, via blood type.

She didn't go to the police, therefore, I doubt her veracity; even if Cosby did have sex with her, I wager it was a consensual act, and she is now suffering from regret, and rationalizes that she was 'raped', due to guilt, perhaps thinking that the encounter was some sort of 'sin' against her present belief system.

Ohh, and false rape accusations are very common.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine there was a law where you, a man, could go and anonymously say at your nearest police station this:

"I knew this girl once, and, you know, she was really creepy. She used to do things that made me feel really uncomfortable. She often would wake me up in the middle of the night and insist on sex. Sometimes, for a few days every month, she would be unbelievably rude. She would sometimes disappear for a few days, and come home half drunk. She never said where she'd been, or with whom, and her favorite expression is "why don't you just shut the **** up? On a couple of occasions, she attacked me with a weapon."

"And when did this happen?" said the police officer.

"About 35 years ago" I replied.

"Have you any proof?", he asked.

"What now? Are you suggesting I would lie about such a thing? Do you routinely blame victims?"

And with that little hint, the police officer runs off, confers with the head-of-state, and announces to the world that my former girl-friend was wanted by the police for sex-crimes and domestic violence. What's more, my name is kept secret - and rightly so. Within days, at least half a dozen other guys - all former acquaintances of my ex, have since reported in, stating that their experiences were similar. They all said "she was a real ***** man. The worst. She should be locked up". And about 20 million men all over the world all said "yep, know what you're talking about there. Tell me about it." (though none of them knew my ex personally - they were actually thinking of their own wives).

The nice thing is, my ex got rounded up, tried by public opinion, got sentenced to 15 years, and was raped repeatedly in prison for the whole duration, far harder than anything she dealt to me.

Tell me when this story became ridiculous for you - or are you still waiting?