Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dracula Untold

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you watch it? I did and I really liked it.

Despite I have an acute form of allergy when it comes of drama and get reaction even to the slightest forms, in this case not only it didnt bother me but in fact I appreciate what was going on between him and his wife.

It wasnt disturbing probably because it was not the "afc drama" we are used in hollywood, he loved her and was ready to sacrifice for his family while she was grateful for that and conscious of what he was doing meant and costed.

He is the closest thing to the alpha we preach here, a man in comand not for the sake of it but for doing what is the best for those who depends on him, ready to take extreme decisions for what is best even at his own cost and against all previous rule.

I spare the details to avoid spoilers but Im sure those who saw it got what I mean.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think "Drive" or "Conan the barbarian" (the original one)

is the most alpha movies.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I still think "Drive" or "Conan the barbarian" (the original one)

is the most alpha movies.
Drive? Ryan Goseling? In the movie, that guy is a straight beta. I watched it with a chick, and even she thought the guy was a loser.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
idk man. i thought he was as alpha as they come (character)

i know all these alpha male movies have to have a fem friendly side to them (even the anti-heroes) but driver was a ruthless MF'r

i think driver perfectly depicts the full spectrum of ideal alpha male.

caring, gentle protector,romantic and mysterious, capable destroyer
I might have to watch it again to point out specific details, but that was my overall impression with him: Going after the single mom, buying her flowers and $hit, even though it seemed she FZ'd him from the get go (don't remember if they ended up banging) Yes, I agree, his job, what he did on the side, how he handled himself there....Alpha. But like in the Deer Hunter, DeNero's character was a bada$$, but when it came to women, he seemed to be the clueless "nice guy".

PaulBrown

Reaction score
I didn't expect much of it and I was pleasantly surprised. Wasn't bored a single moment.