Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a book from 1997 says about masturbating and ejaculation

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Book: The way of the superior man
Chapter 44: Ejaculation should be converted or consciously chosen

On ejaculation it self:

-"When a man has no control over his ejaculation, he cannot meet his woman sexually or emotionally"

-"When a man ejaculates easily, he creates ongoing distrust in his woman.....She will not only doubt him, but actually act to undermine his actions in the world. By undermining him she demonstrates and tests his weakness, but she also hopes that through such tests he can learn to remain full." (sh!t test anyone?)

On Masturbating:
-"You won't be willing to bypass ejaculation until you have experienced the much greater pleasures which lie beyond it. In the meantime, notice how you feel in the minutes and days following ejaculation. If you have accumulated a lot of tension in your daily life, ejaculation will afford you with temporary release and relaxation. But as you live your life with more and more true purpose, you won't accumulate so much tension during the day. Then, you will discover that ejaculation, for the most part, actually depletes and weakens you."

-"It feels great for a few moments, but the price you pay for the genital sneeze of ejaculation is a much higher level of mediocrity in your daily life. You will find that you just don't have the extra gusto necessary to live your life with utter impeccability. Excess ejaculations pave the road to living a good life, but not a great life."

-"In a subtle way, excess ejaculations will diminish your courage to take risks, professionally and spiritually. You will settle for doing enough to get by, to be comfortable, but you will find that you would rather watch TV than write your novel, meditate, or make that important phone call. You will have enough motivation to live a decent life, but ejaculations drain you of the "cutting through" energy that is necessary to pierce your own wall of lethargy and slice through the obstructions that arise in the world. Your gift will remain largely ungiven"

Audiobook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQukMUJSkw

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules require us to put these threads in AE.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and disregard anything written by David Deida. This new age clown thinks his self-assessed sexual prowess makes him some sort of spiritual authority, when in reality his vague and esoteric assertions about "energy" amount to hill of unscientific horsesh!t.

I read that book back in college, and I remember there being a few passages that were more or less sosuave material but the rest is fluff scribbled by a hack.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to disagree in the masturbation part, from aggressivity to greediness (both in a positive way) all the virtues you need to succeed are lowered from it.

Try out yourself, go sprinting next sunday morning then the following one masturbate and go again and see the difference.

The only agreeable masturbation is the one done out of libido and need to release after at least a couple of weeks of no sex, any stress induced masturbation or pleasure seeking one is a curse for your manhood.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Colossus. I started to read the book a couple of years ago and even posted a thread on here because I couldn't for the life of me figure out what all the fuss was about. It seemed really weak to me, although peppered with some good concepts. Fluff is the word.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with Colossus and Atom Smasher. I had to force myself to even get halfway through that fluff fest.

Re: masturbation, Napoleon Hill said all you need to know in "Think and Grow Rich." Chapter 11 to be specific.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I remember when the "Way of the Superior Man" book was highly thought of around here, now we have the mods slamming it. I've never read it myself, but I have a feeling that over time a lot of the community's "sacred tomes" will be found to be horsesh!t.

PUAs want to say all women are the same, therefore they will all act predictably to the same techniques, but I've never believed that. If that were true, there would be no reason to play the numbers game or ever deal with rejections. Some aspects of intergender relations are always going to be a mystery, IMO. The nerds don't like that, they want a perfect formula, but I don't think that's going to happen.

As for masturbation, I agree that it can take away your "edge". That's my experience anyway. On the other hand, I hear guys talking about how they always masturbate before going out and having sex with a woman because then they can control their ejaculation better. With other guys, if they do this they might have trouble getting it up. I think it just depends on the individual.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be a chronic, chronic masturbate. I honestly think my masturbation problem was worse than my drug probelm, though people who don't have chronic masturbation issues can never grasp that concept.

I never read that book but it makes sense to me. My life took a 180, physically, mentally, romantically, once i stopped. it was hard as ****. but it worked

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't masterbated in months. It does changed your body, it will make you become more attracted and attractive to everyday women, and it makes you more driven.