Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you watch this kind of stuff?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
nzsnowman said:
They look like a very organised fighting force...

:p
No they don't. First off I saw one guy running with his finger on the trigger, with his weapon at a 90 degree angle. So he would end up flagging any one who runs next to him. They wear there gear to loosely, like there backs are to low. They look untrained.

Sitting there are firing Ak 47s at the rapid rate is a waste of ammunition and inaccurate. These guys are spraying and praying at best.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
No they don't. First off I saw one guy running with his finger on the trigger, with his weapon at a 90 degree angle. So he would end up flagging any one who runs next to him. They wear there gear to loosely, like there backs are to low. They look untrained.

Sitting there are firing Ak 47s at the rapid rate is a waste of ammunition and inaccurate. These guys are spraying and praying at best.

They call themselves DNR, LNR, Danbass People's Republic, Lugansk People's Republic. Basically there was a coup in Ukraine's capitol, perhaps not without a help from United States, and fascists/very rich mafia come to power, so these guys said enough is enough and conducted their own referendum in with 99% of Danbass and Lugansk voted for independence. End result Kiev declared them separatists and then claimed Russia invaded the region and send in army to combat 'terrorists' and Russian invaders.

In reality local populous is fighting the Ukrainian army and winning,. As you said they look untrained, if your state tomorrow declares independence your ass will to look untrained fighting the army.

Thus far DNR, LNR are winning both strategically and in numbers of dead. It is about 40,000 from Ukrainian army's side and about 10,000 from the good guy side.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Why are they still using AK 47?