Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got LJBF'd

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,

I had a date with this one a week or so ago. Wound up getting head on the couch. She began acting kind of flaky afterwards and this can be attributed to me having trouble getting it up and also not fvking her. Whatever. I never expected to hear from her again.

Anyway, wound up going hiking w/her yesterday. Nice time. Wound up making out in the woods. then afterwards we were going to get something to eat. But right as we get to the place, my four year old son calls me wanting me to pick him up. Okay, maybe his mom dialed the # but it was him on the phone. So I politely tell her that I need to go pick up my son. She gets all pissed off and says "What, is she to lazy to look after him today?" I said I didn't know but that I had to go. I tried to kiss her and she looked all crestfallen. But, who cares. I have partial custody of my son and I'll jump at any chance to spend time with him. I don't care if Sandra Bullock herself is naked and panting in my bed.

So I get home from being with my son and I send her a text saying that I had a great time with her (I did) and that I know things got cut short. I told her-----unapologetically----that I want to make it up to her.

I get a text from her this afternoon saying the LJBF line. I waited a few hours and answered with "No Problem. I'll see you around." And I will see her around since we're both in the same meetup group.

Anyway, should I have handled this differently? Keep in mind that I really don't care one way or the other about this one, especially after she got all p!ssy when I left her for my son. I don't care who it is. If it's a choice between a woman or my son, the woman will lose every time.

Thanks, as always

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good. Family (especially your son) first.

Your text reply to LJBF was fine too. And your mindset is in the right place so it really doesn't matter! You clearly don't care - it's what DJs in training are often trying to fake.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good man. I've had to bail early for my son. A woman who looks at you and says you need to go is the only one who gets a call back from me.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did it right. She'll be back, and when she is....drill her like Alaska.