Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tinder

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had some moderate success with other online dating, but nothing with tinder. I've been using it a while and match often, but never even met anyone. Is it just a joke? All AWs? In the least it requires a slightly different game.
I heard that people got better results from it last year and I never see anyone hear talk about it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem with tinder is you need to have a reall good pic on it to invite woman and need be very good with texting to make her feel confortable enough to want to meet you, course a crazy and horny enough girl with a okish looks(or new in the city) will be easier to get something, but I pbet most are just for the how many msg she can get.

I call the tinder a meat market, as long you show you are good enough for what she will want you can get something, but serious I find it a lot more work then going out with girls

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a load of ass and if you have the patience to deal with women completely incapable of conversation or being interesting then you are a saint.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is all bullsh!t including "tinder".

I just have a Facebook account that I use to stay up to date with what's new and hip. Stay away from all this crap it's a waste of time. :kick:

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd delete my Facebook if I didn't need it to Tinder. .. I hate social media, but I'm a good looking guy who is shy. It is here to stay, so I have to adapt and learn. I find it hard to talk to the same girl over several days and get responses as opposed to okc. Then I tried being more aggressive without luck either. I'm on somewhat of an okc quick lay streak too.