Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just admit you’re a wimp, Rollo Tomassi

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Though I link to some here, I rarely read MRA blogs like Rational Male and Heartiste because I simply can’t stand all the pathetic whining. It embarrasses me. But sometimes when I’m in a masochistic mood I’ll read a page or two.

Here’s one that made me laugh:

http://therationalmale.com/2014/05/18/the-real-nice/

His theory is that, if it weren’t for all the mean women out there who like bad boys, all (or most) guys would be sweet and wonderful and enjoy providing for women and writing poetry and buying them flowers and ****.

In short, if women would only let them, men would naturally be as caring and thoroughly pussified as, no doubt, Rollo Tomassi himself is.

“With the notable exceptions of natural born Alphas, I believe most men would overwhelmingly default to being compassionate, empathic souls, steeped in romantic notions of chivalry, dedication and honor.”

Bahahah that’s ridiculous. I have no interest in chivalry, dedication or honor and I never have. That doesn’t make me a “natural born alpha,” it makes me a natural born *******. How many chump-ass mother****ers would naturally gravitate to “romantic notions of chivalry?” ****ing castrated ones, is who.

No pal, most men would not overwhelmingly default to be nice guys, buying roses and giving foot massages. Most guys would chafe at that.

And this is yet another problem with the MRA loons. They believe that all dudes are secretly big old pussies like they are. The only guys who aren’t are “natural alphas” (whatever that is) or those guys who pretend to be jerks just so chicks will dig them.

Let me tell you, the only time I was a “nice guy” was when I was about 8, to a cute blonde girl named Nikki. And that wasn’t because I was naturally sweet, it’s because I thought that’s what girls wanted. Well, even at that young age it rapidly became clear that was a losing strategy, so I abandoned it and went back to yanking on her pigtails until she cried. Watch any group of boys and that is their natural state. Not writing ****ing sonnets like Tomassi did as a child.

“Men are simply never rewarded for displays of these higher-self aspirations with genuine appreciation of women.”

No pal, men want to get *****, drink beer, and enjoy their hobbies. Very few are pansy enough to preoccupy themselves with “genuine appreciation of women” unless they’re appreciating some perfect, natural tits. Those are worthy of genuine appreciation.

“Most guys would like nothing better than to honestly play the loving, white knight, romantic who women bemoan a lack of in the world.”

Sorry pal, you’re wrong. Only a small minority of men are that lame. And those who are, like the MRA tools, are rightfully excluded from the mating market.

Last edited by a moderator:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
You're too emotional and trying too hard.

zarky/thumpy/potato/PlayHer_Ninja is drunk again. Can't we keep her accounts to just the one?

On a side note look how many times she uses the word "pal" in a lame attempt to butch up her drivel :crackup: What a muppet. This if you haven't noticed is also her "masculine" persona. Look closely at what she actually is saying, in a nutshell it's:

"We REAL men don't worry about anything but beer and tits" But she never actually uses a critical eye at anything beyond that, never mentions women or the dynamics behind what drives the outcomes . If you dare to observe or "look under the hood" as Rollo calls it she's shamed you as a "whining puzzy".

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ninja,
Well lets imagine the boot is on the other foot,and Rollo is blackguarding you on your site...It's a measure of the Man that he doesn't squash you like a miserable little worm!

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know (and don't care) about Rollo Tomassi but that second link seem like a really good site. If you are the author (or know if him), can you tell him to update it more often?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Don't know (and don't care) about Rollo Tomassi but that second link seem like a really good site. If you are the author (or know if him), can you tell him to update it more often?
She's had a weirdass obsession with Roosh and Roissy for years and now Rollo apparently. I guess it would take some slack off her fragile mind if she has someone to keep her company over at her blog. You can both shout and wave your fists over how evil the manosphere is like crazed moonbats together.

zarky/playher ninja said:
Here’s one that made me laugh:
Here's one that made me laugh:

Personally, I’d love the feminist movement to become even more radicalized. I’d love it if women slaved away at jobs and my role was simply to look good and **** great. I’d love that. Are you kidding me?
Because if zarky's hairy lipped femcunt dyke sisters become even more radicalized they will do even more work than what they apparently do now :crazy: I guess that means push papers in their make work cubicle "careers" inbetween drinking male tears for 6 hours a day instead of 5? feminists be "slaving away" don't ya know.

Traditional gender roles suck
Yeah traditional gender roles suck :cry:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm an MRA now? Heheh...

PookNinja

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
He literally said "naw, I dont actually go on dates or fvck them" haha