Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cute Spanish Girl

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright...not sure if this is the right area to post in...but...

I started a new school (Film/Theatre) around 8 weeks ago. There was this really cute Spanish girl working the front desk, who is also a student, and in my class. I was guessing she is around 25 or so.

I thought there was a high IL...but being "out of the game" for a while, got a bit confused in the process...

First day of class she sits next to me and starts Speaking Spanish to her friend behind me...after trying to determine what they are taking about, HB turns to me:

HB - "Oh...you don't speak Spanish do you?"

ME - (slyly with a smile) "No. Why...are you talking about me?"

HB - "yes".

I then turn to her friend:

ME - "Everything she is saying about me is ALL TRUE (again with a smile).

Both girls laugh.

I could not get a lot of convo in simply because class started, and pretty much everyone bolted after class anyway.

I only see this girl once a week, so on to week #2

I enter the building and immediately get a big smile from HB. I approach her and we starting hitting it up. Most of the convo was initiated by her...asking a lot of personal questions...which I took as high IL. Another girl joined in the convo, so it ended up being a 3-way...(no pun intended) ha ha...

HB was asking so many questions, that the other girl turned to her and jokingly said, "HB...why all the questions? Why don't you just ask him to marry you?"

I figured if another girl is seeing some sort of IL, then I must be right....right?

In the convo, we are both guessing each of us is around 25 or so...turns out she is 20. Though I "look" like I am 25, and dress cool as shyte, I am older...so the age difference is around 15 years. I have dated older women...but never younger...

A bit more convo in class...but she did not stick around afterwards, and neither did I.

Missed class week #3

On to week #4

I am have been playing it a bit aloof...and figure I probably have time with this girl...giving just enough attention to peak interest.

Soooooo..I enter the school as normal, similar chit chat...but...I suddenly got the vibe like she has been talking to me not because she had high IL...but because she was bored. She seemed in a bad mood as well, so I left her alone.

I do not know anything about Spanish women...but what I can tell you is that this girl appears to be very shy. Just in observing how she is around class...she really doesn't talk to a lot of people...so it is hard for me to judge if this girl has low IL...or is just shy.

Week #5

I hit her up as normal, right before class. I knew it was her birthday was the day before, so I asked her how it went. She did not do anything. Turns out her BF (who was 30 year old) who she was madly in love with and was going to move from Spain to the US, broke up with her in a text a few weeks previous.

So, basically the first 2 weeks I thought she had HIGH IL, she was making arrangements for her BF to come live with her. Which means I was dead wrong in the IL area.

During the break in class, I was sitting on a bench...she sat down...and though I tried initiating more convo, she was more interested in texting on her phone. I ended up just getting up and walking away to go talk to other people.

I was about to ask everyone on this site..."hey guys, this girl is shy, and confused by her actions...thoughts?"...but...I think in typing this thread, I think I answered my own question.

GOOD POINTS - I hit up every girl in class, regardless of interest level. I stand out because of my sense of humour, the way I dress, and how I interact with people.

BAD POINTS - Though the above is good, my social status is not high...everyone at this school know each other as they have been there for a year, so in a way, I feel a bit of of place...like the "new guy". My kino has been LOW with pretty much everyone - which is a result of being out of practice (recently out of a long term relationship).

Anyway....

With this girl specifically, I assume, stay away, talk with other girls, if she has an interest, she will make it obvious...yes?

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience with a woman who is 100% Hispanic, meaning not corrupted by American culture, it is best to be as direct as possible. Aloof does not work with these types of women. They take it offensively and will immediately move on. I'm not saying confess your undying love but if you're feeling her, show her. Don't try to "play it cool."

logicallefty

Reaction score
JonnyD123 said:
From my experience with a woman who is 100% Hispanic, meaning not corrupted by American culture, it is best to be as direct as possible. Aloof does not work with these types of women. They take it offensively and will immediately move on. I'm not saying confess your undying love but if you're feeling her, show her. Don't try to "play it cool."
Anyone know; does this same apply with Indian women? I seem to meet a lot of them in my everyday life, anywhere from 23 to 35. I have never tried making any moves. Was considering it though.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a single girl who will get snapped up soon. I am just amazed the opening poster hasen't done anything about her yet! Why not just ask her out rather then mess about? Especially as he is new and has nothing to lose.

When I was at college I had this friend who was like 9.5 in looks. This new girl joined the college and somehow myself and 9.5 hot guy, another buddy and this girl found ourselves in a group during recreation. The girl was probably a 7. Within minutes if conversation, she asked the hot guy out casually and he accepted. Afterwards she became more easily accepted and fitted in.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her actions speak.

Ask for her number.

If "no" is the answer, then, there you have it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask for number.

or ask to hangout after class with you then ask for her number,

the IMPORTANT is ask her out, don't question yourself trying to guess if she is or not, ask her out and she should show everything you should know

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are hesitating to pull the trigger.

Ask for her number and you will have the answer.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like there's a consensus.

If a chick shows high IL you don't become aloof, it can have the opposite effect. They may take it as a straight up rejection because they're used to guys jumping at the first sign of interest. You can still be measured just don't go aloof for no reason.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...

thanks for the replies...

I ended up being very direct with her yesterday...moreso than normal...didn't really bother me...and maybe it was AFC...I dunno...but

before class, I chatted with her a bit...caught up a bit on the week...then to keep it a bit playful, told her I had to tell her something, buuuuuuut she had to promise she wouldn't tell anyone. It was sort of a fun, joking, "I have something cool to tell you" deal...don't know where I was going with it, really...

HB - (with a smile) "really? uh oh...now I am scared of what you are going to tell me!

I move in closer to her...I look in her eyes...and very confidently say:

ME - "...you have been driving me crazy for the past 2 months...I think you are really cute...and I want to take you out."

I left it as a statement, as opposed to a question (or asking direct for a number)...plus...hell...I figured it she was going to diss me, at least my approach would give her something to talk about to her friends, right?

She looks at me for a second, and with a look of what seemed to be amazement or shock:

HB - "Are you being serious right now?"

ME - "...Yes"

Pause.

HB - "You know I am going back to Spain on Saturday right?"

ME - "...Really?"

HB- "yes...I am moving back"

ME - "are you serious?"

HB - (with a smile)"...no...I am just kidding...I'll be back in 3 weeks"

There was a bit of chit chat...told her she should give me her number, and we can figure something out when she gets back.

She gave me her number...I texted her mine...done deal.

Class went on as normal and I talked to other people, not really giving her any more attention than what I normally would. During a break, some guy who is totally into her was hanging around her constantly (she knows he likes her, and he knows she doesn't like him that way...but it does not stop him from trying). Though he is a good guy...it almost seems to bother her a bit. Typical AFC behavior. Observing him reminded me of what "not" to do...ha ha..

At the end of class, I wished her a good trip...she came over to me and gave me hug...chatted for a second...told her I would see her when she got back...and that was basically it.

Glad I was direct, and got her #...but still hard to read, though. She tends to keep to herself, which gives off a vibe of "not that interested"

My feeling was sort of a medium IL...maybe taken aback by how direct I was, as opposed to actually having an interest...but no big deal either way.

No, I am not calling her or texting her to set something up before she leaves in a few days (that seemed a bit desperate)...and I don't want to change my plans for this week.

So...we'll see what happens in a few weeks...

Thoughts?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty,
Follow your instincts on Indian Women,you would not get far anyway!