Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Qualities of a High Quality Woman

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I've been ROFL reading this thread about qualities of low quality women:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219019

It's actually turning out to be a pretty comprehensive list. I figured I would attempt to try to compile a list of high quality women in this thread. Something tells me, that this list will be shorter than that one.

So here we go:

Submissive
Knows how to follow my lead
Sexual pleaser
Nurturing by default
Comfortable being feminine
Has self-esteem without having to say stuff like "I'm independent, don't need..."
Has good conflict resolution skills
A great listener
Tells you exactly what she wants/needs/desires without you having to read her mind

What do you guys have?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hostess in the living room
Chef in the kitchen
Wh0re in the bedroom.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a great list PPRF. Funny how as society becomes more and more feminized with more and more women taking positions of power in the workforce, you see less and less honor & loyalty.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 - Nurturing
2 - High empathy
* The combination of 1 and 2 means she's a giver who becomes happy when you're happy
3 - Doesn't do drugs
4 - Isn't promiscuous
5 - Feminine demeanour
6 - Would rather have more leisure time than work full time (less stress = happier and more feminine girl) which necessitates...
7 - Understands that for both you and her, success and happiness have different meanings than accruing lots of money and going through the script
8 - Not vapid/immature

That's it. Most of it is just not having been ruined by our f*cked civilisation and feminism that constantly tells them to take pride in being humiliated and being a cvm-hole that makes her lose her ability to pair bond, smoking and other drugs that ruin her and those around her because YOLO, unfeminine demeanour (I honestly don't know what causes it but you can tell the difference), workaholic because success = money, and never really reaches maturity mentally.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My ex I just dumped always listed these two things as positives about herself:

- I don't cheat on you

- I don't steal from you

True, and this particular woman didn't do either.

I just found it funny that these two things are so NORMAL anymore that a woman would find it a default positive because she DOESN'T do them. I don't expect these to go on our list, but they make for a good laugh :crackup:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
My ex I just dumped always listed these two things as positives about herself:

- I don't cheat on you

- I don't steal from you

True, and this particular woman didn't do either.

I just found it funny that these two things are so NORMAL anymore that a woman would find it a default positive because she DOESN'T do them. I don't expect these to go on our list, but they make for a good laugh :crackup:
Hahaha... so you had a new one. It lights me up every time you reference your ex bigamist wh0re "wife" :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
catches me ****ing up she's a sassy chick

take her out to eat she's a classy chick

then i get her butt naked she's a nasty chick

logicallefty

Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Hahaha... so you had a new one. It lights me up every time you reference your ex bigamist wh0re "wife" :D
lol yes I have had a few sense parting ways with the ex bigamist wh0re. The one I was referencing above was just nutz, but she wasn't a bigamist or even a cheater. (that I know of)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Instead of giving a hypothetical list, i'll just give what I've actually seen in some of my girlfriends(none of which were particularly high quality):

1. Cooking
2. Nurturing(turns out they were keeping score but was nice at the time and oneitis-inducing)
3. Hard Working
4. Funny
5. Eager to please in bed
6. High sex drive
7. Complementary strengths
8. Femininity
9. Low Maintenance

What I have yet to experience but would like to see:
1. Loyalty, Honor
2."Team mentality" in public
3. Morals
4. Pair bonding from sex
5. Not entitled to perfection

In fact I would sacrifice the top 9 in favor of the bottom 5 at this point.
what do you mean by team mentality?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10. She should come from a good, intact family.

9. She should have a good relationship with her father.

8. No kids.

7. Never married.

6. She should be non-feminist

5. She should be submissive and receptive to male leadership

4. Preferably a virgin, or single digit partners.

3. She should have the body type you want---naturally

2. She should not be overly materialistic

1. She should level with you on the BIG stuff: Spiritual beliefs, children, financial habits, lifestyle preferences.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No exes in the picture. If she keeps in constant contact, or is friends with exes, I have to wonder...

logicallefty

Reaction score
Her \|/ and the rest of her body be clean. Don't want no \|/ smelling like dead fishy.

Also, nurturing has been mentioned a few times. I really agree with that and think that women who work as nurses are *gennerally* good quality women.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Her \|/ and the rest of her body be clean. Don't want no \|/ smelling like dead fishy.

Also, nurturing has been mentioned a few times. I really agree with that and think that women who work as nurses are *gennerally* good quality women.

To tell the truth, who knows what to look for. My ex-wife had high qualities about her before we were married, and shortly after, but slowly those qualities vanished only to be replaced by bad qualities. I'm not saying I'm perfect, most certainly not. But... here's the catch. I was who I had always been. I didn't change. On the other hand, she most definitely did.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give it a go with my list...

- Comes from a decent, intact family
- Has religious elements in her upbringing, but isn't a crazy zealot
- Low mileage when it comes to sexual partners
- NEVER done drugs
- Drinks a minimal amount of alcohol
- Non-smoker
- Home-schooled
- Raised on a farm
- Has few friends
- Slightly insecure
- Decent amount of emotional stability
- Feminine
- Preferably not pro-gay
- Not bisexual
- Minimal job history
- Not a rescuer of pets or other animals
- Conscientious about her health and physical appearance
- Has a good sense of humour

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In no particular order here are qualities I look for

-White (I'm white although this seems to be something you non whites go after too)

-young (I'm 30, I'd rather not deal with girls unless they are at least 6 years younger but the younger the better legally speaking of course.)

-skinny (not anorexic but yeah skinny)

-Nice tits and ass (doesn't have to be big but yeah obviously you need something there for it to have nice shape)

-true virgin or the less ****s that have been inside her the better

-feminine in that traditional way

-shy introvert (fck the bar scene and girls night out girls)

-has good relationship boundaries you know stuff like not hanging out with her male best friend or constantly or even randomly texting some guy.

-blond hair and blue/green eyes are real pretty

-pretty face

-girly voice

-enthusiastically has sex on a regular basis

-only into white guys (I'm white and it's a turn off if a girl has dated black guys or would, same goes for other races but certainly I'd rather not be with a girl who's been with black guys... I know it's horrible to hear for you cultural marxist types but I wouldn't consider her high quality.)

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a little older, so things like extremely low partner count or no kids are just too rare for me. I think about things like:
- doesn't complain; handles adversity well and takes responsibility for her situation
- has a decent job and can provide for herself and her kids, if she has them
- has a healthy sense of adventure
- good social skills and a solid group of friends (so I don't have to be her everything
- well groomed, always. But no prima donna's that put on makeup before getting out of bed
- has healthy eating and exercise habits
- always looks to contribute rather than just take. Example: when you invite her for a BBQ she immediately asks "what can I bring?"