Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wonders Never Cease

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I met her (45, Chilean, 5'6", blonde, blue eyes, built, sexy as Hell) a year ago at a local block party. We danced it up at a local bar and did some sloppy making out. Didn't see her for over a year after that.

Two weeks back, she sends me a Facebook (where I mostly follow my kids) friend request. Saturday night, we're 'chatting' on Facebook while she's at work and we agree to meet up for a drink at 10:00 PM. Great time! We take a walk and get all hot & heavy on a dark local park bench. I mention in passing (as a joke) that I have to be in Miami on business later next week and that she should come along. She agrees, buys her own plane ticket!

Stay out there and busy brothers. You just never know.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats chief. That will make for a great "business" trip.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Well done Sir!!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when girls out of nowhere send me msg asking how well i'm, the question always come to my mind "so, who dump you?"

but nice one tictac :D

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tic-Tac,
I have travelled in Chile and meet quite a few Chilean Women on the Argentine Tango scene....I am told by those who marry them that they are very decent people...The Women seem to find joy in pleasing their Men,but I would observe that they are very Traditionalist in their attitudes to Svexual morality,one strike and you are out!...The Argentinian Girls having a strong infusion of Italian blood are quite tolerant of their Men wandering a little!...Your Ladies Fair Hair suggests she might be one of their very much respected German minority.