Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I banged a psycho slvt from POF last week - Field Report

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... just as the title states thats how I feel about the situation. Basically I had been talking to this girl off and on for a while from POF. She is 36, single, no kids and has a killer body. In her pictures her face looks good too. Interestingly this girl almost nexted me when I sent her my picture... but I used the Lets be friends angle on her and was able to talk to her more to build her interest up. We ended up meeting for coffee like a month ago... basically her face wasn't all that... sort of wore too much make up which were obviously covering imperfections.. but whatever her body was still bangable and her face was serviceable... So after our coffee date (which I didn't bother making a move on) she texted me and was definitely interested... But because meeting girls of POF has become so easy for me I had a rotation of other girls I thought were hotter and kind of neglected following up on this one... Anyway we were going to hang out the Friday night of Memorial day weekend but I had another POF girl (the one that prompted my cold streak thread) who I thought was hotter and I ended up dissing her to go out with the newer prospect.

So anyway after dealing with some of her shivt tests I ended up meeting for drinks last Friday night. When I got to the bar I was actually turned off and wanted to leave right away... Her face looked bad... basically a lot of acne... but I couldn't bail and I ended up drinking with her (she totally drank me under the table btw).. She actually started kinoing my hand to show me her watch..... then kissed me right in the bar.... She then started asking me about my **** size.... I told her I never measured it... but she could tell me though. She's like lets go to the bathroom.... So I went to the bathroom and she pulled me into a stall and locked the door. She is like "let's see it" and she unbuttoned my pants and took it out.... She started stroking it.... and said "perfect..." and then started giving me head.... I stopped her though because she may have had a cold sore (she was wearing so much makeup and lipstick I couldn't tell)... Anyway she also told me that I could crash on her place that she had an extra couch so I could drink as much as I wanted...

So long story short I drove her back to her place... she took me to her room... basically got naked and we started banging like rabbits.... She wanted me to stay the night but I lied and said I had family coming early.... So the next morning she called me and asked me what I thought about the sex... I told her I liked it....

Now here is where the twisted part comes in...... She says to me "I just looked in my garbage can and you tied up the condoms you used... I never seen anyone tie a condom before lol" I was like "ummm I didn't tie anything and I threw them away in your bathroom garbage.." She's like "ohh I am so sorry.... ok I guess I messed up and you are wondering whose they are.... I did have sex with another guy memorial day weekend when you stood me up..." She then is like "I have a date with him on Sunday as well'

So I basically told her I thought it was wack to just bang me and then see another guy (I'm really schived out she gets around so much anyway)... and she is like "if you feel that strongly about it I won't see him" I said I didn't care and that was that.... So texted me again yesterday and I asked her how her date was... She was like "yes we went out but we didn't have sex I don't like him like that" I then told her I was turned off that she would even go out with him and she's like "well I really like you but I don't want to put my eggs in one basket because I've been burned before...."

Anyway I told her I needed to think about things.... But honestly I feel schievy and dirty about messing with such a skank to begin with....

So the moral of this story is:

1.) I still have no idea why some girls will bang me and other's won't when I basically do the same routine on every date

2.) Banging a skanky girl makes me feel dirty...

Thoughts?

ghp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her as fckbuddy if you wish so , but be warned she´s a loose cannon and completely psycho, in your shoes i would GTFO asap, she shounds Bipolar..... Run

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha she's a tough manipulator. You fell for it though. She's a very advanced player and would blow most guys out real fast.

She says to me "I just looked in my garbage can and you tied up the condoms you used... I never seen anyone tie a condom before lol" I was like "ummm I didn't tie anything and I threw them away in your bathroom garbage.."
That's where you fell for it. Her line was bait. You should have responded (knowing the condoms weren't yours), "Boy scouts taught me some great knots" or "Yeah that's just how I roll" or something along those lines, not taking the bait.

The point of her entire bait was to make you jealous, obviously.

She's like "ohh I am so sorry.... ok I guess I messed up and you are wondering whose they are....
Yeah right honey, you "messed up." There probably weren't any condoms in the trash can at all. Proper response: "I honestly don't give two sh*ts about whose those are." Or you could have called her bluff and said, "I know you're dying to tell me, so please go ahead."

I did have sex with another guy memorial day weekend when you stood me up..."
Trying to turn it around on you... planting the hook deeper. It makes you feel like you have some control over the situation -- if you behave in a certain way, then she won't "have" to have sex with other guys. Women use variations of this ploy (not just with sex) all the time.

She then is like "I have a date with him on Sunday as well'
Bahaaha the hook sinks deeper.

So I basically told her I thought it was wack to just bang me and then see another guy
Wow you really fell for it. You should have said something like, "Hey I'm into polyamory too! Are you bisexual at all?" or "Just don't give me Hep C."

and she is like "if you feel that strongly about it I won't see him"
Allowing you to "claim your property" -- her.

I said I didn't care and that was that....
Good, but you already showed you care, my friend. :yes:

So texted me again yesterday and I asked her how her date was...
Bad move, should have totally ignored it. Though at some point she would have brought it up somehow. She is an advanced player, after all.

She was like "yes we went out but we didn't have sex I don't like him like that" I then told her I was turned off that she would even go out with him and she's like "well I really like you but I don't want to put my eggs in one basket because I've been burned before...."
She sees you as a prospect that she's manipulating into a long-term relationship.

Anyway I told her I needed to think about things.... But honestly I feel schievy and dirty about messing with such a skank to begin with....
I'll predict she'll make you a very good offer soon. She wouldn't go through all that manipulation just to let you go that easily ;)

1.) I still have no idea why some girls will bang me and other's won't when I basically do the same routine on every date
Because women are different from each other silly!

That's probably a healthy reaction.

In short, you actually should be semi-proud of yourself. That girl pulled out the Big Guns to try to manipulate you. If she didn't think you were at least kind of a hard-ass, she would have never mentioned f*cking another guy. That would blow softer guys out instantly.

However, you failed those advanced manipulative tests. Based on that, I can deduce that you are an intermediate player. Which is better than 90% of all guys. So you should be proud of that.

Live and learn. :up:

Just don't ...
1) Get her pregnant
2) Get thrown in jail
3) Get your **** chopped off
...and you'll be just fine.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
So the moral of this story is:

Thoughts?
I don't think you feel dirty because you had sex with her. I think she hooked you with "crazy sex" and promise of "uncharted territories" and you liked her sex.

I think you feel dirty because you want to see her and fvck her again, and this is your way of asking us how to turn it around ...?

Stop jumping through her hoops. Pretend to not care.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's a psycho slvt that started giving you head in a bar's bathroom, might have had a cold sore, admitted to banging someone else recently... and you went all jealous boyfriend on her?

Something's not right about this. Get your shiet together because that one is playing you like an electric fiddle.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Haha she's a tough manipulator. You fell for it though. She's a very advanced player and would blow most guys out real fast.

That's where you fell for it. Her line was bait. You should have responded (knowing the condoms weren't yours), "Boy scouts taught me some great knots" or "Yeah that's just how I roll" or something along those lines, not taking the bait.

The point of her entire bait was to make you jealous, obviously.

Yeah right honey, you "messed up." There probably weren't any condoms in the trash can at all. Proper response: "I honestly don't give two sh*ts about whose those are." Or you could have called her bluff and said, "I know you're dying to tell me, so please go ahead."

Trying to turn it around on you... planting the hook deeper. It makes you feel like you have some control over the situation -- if you behave in a certain way, then she won't "have" to have sex with other guys. Women use variations of this ploy (not just with sex) all the time.

Bahaaha the hook sinks deeper.

Wow you really fell for it. You should have said something like, "Hey I'm into polyamory too! Are you bisexual at all?" or "Just don't give me Hep C."

Allowing you to "claim your property" -- her.

Good, but you already showed you care, my friend. :yes:

Bad move, should have totally ignored it. Though at some point she would have brought it up somehow. She is an advanced player, after all.

She sees you as a prospect that she's manipulating into a long-term relationship.

I'll predict she'll make you a very good offer soon. She wouldn't go through all that manipulation just to let you go that easily ;)

Because women are different from each other silly!

That's probably a healthy reaction.

In short, you actually should be semi-proud of yourself. That girl pulled out the Big Guns to try to manipulate you. If she didn't think you were at least kind of a hard-ass, she would have never mentioned f*cking another guy. That would blow softer guys out instantly.

However, you failed those advanced manipulative tests. Based on that, I can deduce that you are an intermediate player. Which is better than 90% of all guys. So you should be proud of that.

Live and learn. :up:

Just don't ...
1) Get her pregnant
2) Get thrown in jail
3) Get your **** chopped off
...and you'll be just fine.
Zarky. This really makes me think your a woman (no offense). Look how in depth you analyzed this, well done. But damn, if you are a woman, your a raunchy one. :up:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Zarky nice analysis...great insight into how a female thinks. Kind of cut throat and cold.

Noobology- ;-)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I am going to respond to all of you soon. I think there is a misunderstanding of how I feel about this situation. I'll say that I definitely am kind of squemish about her...

Anyway I have another POF date with a nice milf tonight. Hope I can provide another FR

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Guys I am going to respond to all of you soon. I think there is a misunderstanding of how I feel about this situation. I'll say that I definitely am kind of squemish about her...
Well, we don't really care how you "feel" about the situation.. her actions and your reactions to them are the interesting things here. And if you were really that "squeamish" you would have simply deleted her number and blocked her soon after she mentioned some (possibly fictional) other dude's condoms.

B

BeDJ

This girl is a mess. With the acne problems you've noted, her self esteem will always be low. The investment in her body is her way of compensating for that, but her facial inferiority complex can not overcome that. She is very familiar to having men pump and dump her. Slump-buster material. This assumption comes from her blowing you in the bar bathroom, a woman looking for a relationship or is 'high quality' will not do that. I'm sure you are a decent looking man, and your approach during the date is 'on the fence.' I'm very positive she senses this and that inferiority complex kicks into overdrive. It's not as much as seducing you, but feeding her own ego. She's a butter-face. You can do better.

Reyaj said:

Thoughts?
Every single woman you date and approach should follow the same process you have outlined. You can tweak little things in your formula, but any woman who defects from it should automatically be next'd. The 'routine' is YOU at the very core. If they defect early on, you have saved a lot of time and resources. Date on your terms, don't fret over spilled milk.

If skanky is your first intuition, it's 90% of the time right. When you try to 'rationalize' it, you'll end up in the wrong.

Oh, and Zarky is a dumbass.

Tictac said:
I remember when. I didn't have any standards either.

Glad those days are long gone.
The bitterness of poor standard remains long after you jizz.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets pretend she really did go through the garbage looking for used condoms after you left.

What the fvck!? NEXT! And from on I bring a ziploc bag and take them with me...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts...
A zit-faced dumpster diving slut with a possible case of herpes who will give blow jobs to random POF dudes in the bathroom stall at the bar.

The fact that you are even associating with this chick says a lot about you.

This is just plain sad.

Elevate yourself.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She claimed she "didn't like the guy that way" but she already admitted to you that she fvcked him memorial weekend!!
Psycho. Run.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
The fact that you are even associating with this chick says a lot about you.
What I was thinking.

You even expressed jealousy...

As someone else stated, you need to get your sh-t together, she's not the problem. Your behavior screams desperation.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG... I haven't associated with her since other than few text messages she sent me asking to know where she stood... I didn't know she was this bad until I met her... and Yeah I got drunk and horny and her body was hot and I fvcked her!! I regret it though and I've expressed that. I basically used her seeing the other guy was my "out". I figured it was better than telling her I thought she was a psycho slvt (she also accused me of checking out a girl that night 3 times in the bar and got kind of angry). I could have banged this girl again easily... trust me no jealousy but a schievy feeling of getting germs since she obviously gets around.

A couple of things I'd like to add for those who aren't intent on bashing me.... She told me that it was her plan to fcvk me the day after when she called and in the text messages we exchanged 3 days later... and she knew this within the first hour of us talking at the bar.... I do think the other guy she banged was legit because she posted pictures of them on her FB that weekend (he's good looking dude no homo)... And she basically was touchy feely in the photos the same way she was with him. Actually she has a few of these on her FB with other guys.. I have no problem posting a pic... someone provided one of those upload links before.

Not sure what the motivation is behind trying to bash me for a mistake though? Does it make you feel better about yourselves or something? Posting on here regarding my life events is a good release for me. I write everything with 100% honesty... Even if it sounds degrading to some of you, I couldn't really care less about building a guru reputation on this board. I just want to improve my over all well being.

BeDJ you are solid... and I concur with your post.

Slickster how's the married life?

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
So much sh1t here where to even begin.

The second she told on herself about the other guy's condom.. phone call ends, permanent excommunication.

You don't know why your routine works on some and not others? Because different people have different tastes. Not all guys are the same, neither are women.

You feel dirty banging a slut? You better open your d@mn eyes. They're all *****s..

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I just looked in my garbage can and you tied up the condoms you used... I never seen anyone tie a condom before lol"

You: Hmmm, that's impossible. Upon completion of random internet sexual encounters, I take all my used condoms home in a Ziploc baggie for research and collection purposes. I assign each one a serial number, catalog it, and freeze it for future retrieval, so it is damn impossible that it was mine!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women, the good and the bad, use sex strategies to attract a man and keep him to aid in her survival by using his resources.

This girl's main sex strategies are negative, destructive sex strategies: manipulation, putting you down by mentioning other men. She's taking the negative route probably because of her bad genes, e.g. acne and looks and probably because of her upbringing. I doubt her mother used positive sex strategies much.

A male's version of negative sex strategies is being violent with a women to keep her.

No one, man or woman, should put up with someone who's main way of attracting and keeping the opposite sex is with negative, destructive sex strategies.