Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are hot chicks worth it?? Pros vs Cons

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently came out of a horrible dry spell and i have managed to bang a couple really hot chicks. This is unusual for me becuz i normally only smash average to below average girls. I needed to see what the big deal was about the really hot chicks becuz it seems like every male is dying to get one. Its like society tells you that you are really missing out if you dont have a hot chick on your arm. I have a few observations maybe you guys can add more:

1.) The sex is not necessarily better with hot chicks. Sexual compatibility is not proportional to hotness. An uglier girl can give you better sex.

2.) The view while having sex is much much better with hot chicks. Seeing an amazing looking body under you, or on top of you is pretty damn cool. Sometimes this makes up for the lack of sexual compatibility.

3.) You get into more potential fights when you go downtown bar hopping with hot chicks. Guys suddenly all want to act tough and kick ur ass in order to impress her. In some instances guys will try to hit on her while you are standing there (rare cases). With an average girl you are largely invisible. With a hot girl you are a target.

4.) You have to put up with a lot of temper tantrums. These girls are used to getting it their way. They will act like a brat and throw a temper tantrum. It gets very annoying.

5.) They like to go out and be seen. This is expensive. They want to eat out...alot.

6.) It feels good when you go out with them becuz guys and girls do a double take. It is a big ego stroke to have one on your arm.

7.) You are expendable. They know that they are in demand and if you get them mad they will remind you that you are replaceable with their actions.

In conlcusion: Are hot chicks worth the effort??? Im still not sure. The view when you are having sex and the ego validation you get when you go out in public are the only 2 good things about having a hot chick. I dont know if that outweighs all the negatives. What do you guys think.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chicks just get more attention. Kinda of like a hot guy hehee. :whistle:

It's nice to have eye candy on your arm but it gets old after a while.

Sex can be good or bad regardless of "hotness" some of them don't want to put in the work and just lay there while others know how to please. Some women are freaks some aren't.

They can be high maintenance but other than that it depends on your taste in women.

I'm into exotic chicks or women that are mixed. (Like Jamaican Chinese).

Attractive women on the higher scale can also be the most vain, ugly and insecure little girls you will ever meet so be wary.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best sex I've had was about a 7, best BJ, was about a 6. Haven't ever dated a pretty woman who was bright enough to keep me interested... it's like they didn't bother developing intellect..

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally agree with your findings. Some really hot chicks are good in bed for sure but they generally don't have to be/try as hard.

I prefer a solid 6/7 for over all dating/shagging experience.

CJ.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought the sweet-spot for me was a 6. They're tolerable to look at and they don't have the entitlement issues of 7s-10s.

Even the progression from 6 to 7 involves a rather large leap in the energy expenditure required to get and keep them. A 6 is on the high-side of "average" while a 7 is "cute," sometimes even bordering on "pretty." There's a rather substantial dividing line between 6 and 7. Moreso, I'd say, than between any other two numbers.

I tend to separate face and body, also, in the ratings. The best ones I've found are the ones with 5 faces and 7 bodies. They're bangable but their less-than-beautiful faces mean they've been passed over by men most of their lives and therefore they don't have egos quite as huge. Plus they're sexier because they know that their best asset is their body rather than their face so they'd better put it to use.

So yeah, those are the best ones for me: 5 face, 7 body, overall 6. There is a rather marked point of diminishing returns as you go higher than that.

EDIT:

Keep in mind, too, that when you start going WAY up the ladder to 9s and 10s you are competing with billionaires and other ultra-high-status men. These guys didn't make all that money because they want to eat lobster every day of their lives -- they did it because they really, really, really want the highest-quality p*ssy and they're willing to pay big bucks to get it. Some guys think, "I want the most beautiful women, and I'm willing to work 18 hours a day every day to make enough money to get them." And they do.

I just don't think hot chicks are worth that much. YMMV depending on your desires.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot b!tches be crazy, yo. Enjoy a calm life...bang a 7.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. Hot chicks get too much attention & have a big ego, which makes them lower quality women. Things come to them easily, so why would they work on themselves to become a better quality person.

I agree with Vlad...I do 7's & 8's regularly. I'm lucky to be a guy with good looks & a good body, so these women use me as their arm candy. LOL. Seriously, these are better quality women to have even as regular FB's.

The hot chicks I've banged are all Diva's, Drama Queens, VERY LSE with a big ego to cover it up, shallow.

I'm not saying all 9's & 10's are like this, but nearly everyone I've been with has been.

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged a pretty decent amount of 9/10's in my life and for the most part, the sex was never that great. Like everyone else has said, the 7's & 8's are where it's at. I only bother with a 9 or 10 if it requires very little work. You'd be surprised how many 9/10's have told me how they don't date a lot because DUDES DON'T HIT ON THEM. Build up confidence to talk to them and you'll be surprised how many you can ****. Most have some beta millionaire bf/orbiter who takes them out to dinners, events, etc but don't really ****. The sad thing is, after awhile, you'll realize they're really not all they're cut out to be.

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chicks are totally worth it if. So what if other guys are competing for attention. If she's with you and respects you then she'll let them know she chooses you. If not then move onto the next. I wouldn't say chicks are *****es because they're hot. Definitely harder to keep them but that's good if it keeps you on your game. My weakness is letting myself go if I'm not being challenged to keep myself growing as a man. I married a 6 and watched her turn into a 4. Probably let myself go a little so she did too until I thought I can do better and I did.
I usually go with the 7 & 8 because that's what I consider myself. I've had one 10 and it was actually the best sex ever.
My point is people usually are happier with their own level. So make yourself into the best man you can be and attract the best woman you can.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Çharismo said:
It's nice to have eye candy on your arm but it gets old after a while.
Sometimes I just don't think you can have real lasting life experiences with eye candy.

One of the problems of eye candy is that they are only so because your friends and the media tell you that is what you should covet, and if you choose not to pursue that they mug you off for being 'gay'. Gotta love people, eh?

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
and if you choose not to pursue that they mug you off for being 'gay'. Gotta love people, eh?
I have noticed that ever since i was in middle school.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
Sometimes I just don't think you can have real lasting life experiences with eye candy.

One of the problems of eye candy is that they are only so because your friends and the media tell you that is what you should covet, and if you choose not to pursue that they mug you off for being 'gay'. Gotta love people, eh?
yeh man. I really think this intense desire for hot girls is manufactured. I look at my grandparents generation and they just wanted a good women to settle down with. Now thanks to hollywood we think we are owed a smoking hot chick. Many of our problems would disappear if the average guy just dated a 6/10. The problem is deep down inside we will never be really satiated with a 6/10. We are just as bad as women in some respects. We really dont want to ever "settle".

Collegeboy

Reaction score
Pandora said:
yeh man. I really think this intense desire for hot girls is manufactured. I look at my grandparents generation and they just wanted a good women to settle down with. Now thanks to hollywood we think we are owed a smoking hot chick. Many of our problems would disappear if the average guy just dated a 6/10. The problem is deep down inside we will never be really satiated with a 6/10. We are just as bad as women in some respects. We really dont want to ever "settle".
yes, i agree. But, this is truth that. We also wanted to have someone that is like a bomb. haha

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hotter they are, the more aroused I become and the better the sex.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aw cmon people, wtf? :D
what is the worst that can happen by hooking up with a hot chick (9-10)? she will REJECT you? O_O
so what if you don't even try? ugly chicks reject you too. i mean what is worse?

it's an honor to be rejected by HB10's mate :D look at it this way, and you will bag and tag more hot chicks than ever before.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
My thoughts in bold

One night stands only.
Yeh i agree with what you bolded Mauser. I am just not able to get over this urge for validation from hot chicks. Some insecurity deep inside me still compels me to leave a faithful 6 to try to get a pain in the azz 8/10. The older i get the more it subsides though lol.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A+ Pandora and Mauser.

Most hot girls are an improved/ new perception away from average. All hot chicks lose their lust-er.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worth a few lays, sure. Worth a long term relationship, almost never.

Why? A hot woman's dynamics are screwed up if they've been hot since a young age. Guys are constantly giving her attention, guys are pandering to her every whim. As a result hot girls never have to operate like most people do because they are treated by a different standard.

The exception to this rule are the girls who were considered ugly ducklings or outcasts when they were young and had to develop their personalities just to survive the social scene, and then as they got much older they developed into hot women.