Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You have to just accept hot sluts like they are

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently spent a few days with this really hot chick that i have been gaming for a while. She spent a week at my crib and we had alot of fun. At the end of the week she ended up going out to party and ends up sleeping in some hotel room of a guy. She claims that she didnt do anything but i suspect otherwise. While we were arguing about what happened she says something very interesting. She says that you "like girls like me but you cant accept us for what we are". This stopped me in my tracks becuz she is 100% right.

Its like we are addicted to wild slutty party girls becuz they are fun and hot. But when they cheat or do scandalous stuff we get angry. We can not have it both ways. Much of our problems would go away if we just settled down with the not so hot, kinda boring average looking chick. The problem is that i am not into the average looking boring chick. I love hot sexy chicks. But they come with a catch. What do you guys think about this catch 22?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example take the recent case with that MMA guy Warmachine. Im sure that chick was loads of fun. She was prob very addictive. But he could not accept her for what she was....an emotionally damaged slut. Even the best of men forget that you cant have your cake and eat it too. If you want the crazy wild, easy sex, you are going to have to pay for it in other ways.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
If you want the crazy wild, easy sex, you are going to have to pay for it in other ways.
You only pay for it (emotionally) if you make the false assumption that she'll be loyal and faithful to you.

Consider initiating a self-directed rule that NO WOMAN is exclusive with you unless she initiates the the decision, and SHE works to keep it solid.

Just start off with the assumption that ALL relationships are temporary and will usually end when you least expect it.

Of course, that assumes that having a committed relationships is low on your priority list, which it may not be.

If it IS important, then as you say, you've got a decision to make.

Not unlike many other major choices.

Life is kind of messed up like that. Lots of paths to take, but at each fork you can only choose one.