Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not being insecure without being a pushover

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been through six women now since my breakup months ago. Each time I met the newest one I actually felt less satisfied. One I've known about two years and dated, kissed but never banged her until this July. She asked to be exclusive last week. She's been my main plate for six weeks so thought why not, I wanted to keep things simple for a while and focus more on myself and she's been a friend who's really laid back and not needy so.....

Here's the problem. I just met her for lunch to go for a walk and she was really happy like oh I have a boyfriend now, locking her arm around mine, stopping to hug me, smiley.
So then she starts up this conversation on the walk about her neighbor's friend being an attorney and owing him a favor so the attorney is going to look over her parenting plan court papers and he said they can just do it over some drinks and she can pay.

What annoys me is this - she asked if I had a problem with it. I said no why would I? She said because I would have a problem with you having drinks with a female attorney. I said so why are you doing it to me? She said well I'm asking you if you're ok with it because the relationship is new and you can come along if you want. I just laughed and said I'm not going to follow you around and check up on you and I'm not going to tell you what to do. I trust you so do whatever it is you need to do. She looked reassured after that. Then I said just don't do anything you wouldn't want me to do. She seemed scared of something right after that, like she thought I was mad or she was wrong. When I first met her, she said her ex was controlling and said she'd never see her kid again if she didn't stop talking to some guy at work (no wasn't me). Maybe that's on her mind.

So I have to say now that an hour's past since the conversation I'm getting irritated. I don't understand the point of bringing this up with me. Make me jealous? See if I'm a doormat who is ok with double standards? See if I'm controlling? She's trying to be a good, honest girlfriend? Or she feels guilty because there's more to the story....

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now she's texting me, saying she won't go if I don't want her to lol.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a sh!t test. I think you played it well. Tell her to do what she thinks is right.

Hopefully she isn't going to want to have you on that short of a leash...

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
jc_80 said:
When I first met her, she said her ex was controlling and said she'd never see her kid again if she didn't stop talking to some guy at work (no wasn't me). Maybe that's on her mind.

So I have to say now that an hour's past since the conversation I'm getting irritated. I don't understand the point of bringing this up with me. Make me jealous? See if I'm a doormat who is ok with double standards? See if I'm controlling? She's trying to be a good, honest girlfriend? Or she feels guilty because there's more to the story....
It's all of this. What are you irritated about? It is definitely a test. If you are getting irritated you are failing the test & it will come out in an interaction(s) with her. Get to the bottom of your irritation & you will thrive in the situation...if not, this will be short lived.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U handled it well

an attorney meetimg for drimks? Hes up to something