Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Author Compares Women in Traditional Marriages to Prostitutes

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://mashable.com/2014/09/01/australia-jane-caro-housewives-prostitutes-qanda/

"I would argue traditional marriage, which included conjugal rights, particularly when women were not able to go to work, or were fired when they first got married, and were selling their bodies and their reproductive rights to their husband — he bought them, by giving her room and board in return — was a form of prostitution," she said.
I'm sure that blather like this will entice more men to "man up" ... :crackup:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to her view forced post divorce payment should be robbery but apparently no one review such things.

According to this "authors" the man paying the bills and the woman taking care of him is exploitation but the woman getting her gain without paying her due is fine.

What do you think if I suggest to get the sex and the ironed shirts and not being forced to pay the bills of listen at her?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
Sadly this is how many young Women think...Gathered around a Family Festive Board I well remember my eldest Daughter opining that I had done her Mother a serious Disservice by keeping her at home for 23 years,preventing her from developing her potential in a Profession or calling,Daughter No 2 wisely nodded,Sons and partners just smiled into their Beers...Would I do it again?no bluddy way.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so it was prostitution. Who cares? If I can pay you to give me a massage then I can pay you to massage my balls as well.

Did you know baseball is a form of sport? Did you know honey is a form of sugar? No sh1t.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostitution is cheaper and they don't get 50% of the martial (read: the man's assets).

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and were selling their bodies and their reproductive rights to their husband
In other words, the only one who gets pleasure from sex is the man. God forbid the woman enjoys participating in sex just as much as the man, let alone have a (GASP!) orgasm.