Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wifey to get $8.5G in divorce

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harold Hamm met his second wife, Sue Ann, two decades after he first founded Continental Resources. However, with no prenuptial agreement, Hamm's soon-to-be ex-wife is seeking her fair share of the marital assets.

LOL this civilization deserves its destruction, and every man who marries deserves his divorce rape as he perpetuates the corrupt system he's fully aware of going in.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Harold Hamm met his second wife, Sue Ann, two decades after he first founded Continental Resources. However, with no prenuptial agreement, Hamm's soon-to-be ex-wife is seeking her fair share of the marital assets.

LOL this civilization deserves its destruction, and every man who marries deserves his divorce rape as he perpetuates the corrupt system he's fully aware of going in.
That's VERY scary. A Woman can come along years and years after your success and come swoop in on it in divorce :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

TheBossman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna see these stupid rich *******s lose every ****ing dime they have to divorce till it finally sinks in to these idiots to quit getting married. Pre-nups are being over-ridden by white knights and feminist judges, so getting a PN means jack squat any more. Maybe I'm just a bit pissed off after reading that article.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont understand this Divorce thing where the Wife takes half or in many other cases, takes almost everything from the Man. What right does she have taking assets from the Man that he built up years before her arrival. I could understand if the husband and wife built something together and THEN needed to split things in fairness separation and in cases where the Husband was being abusive and/or having multiple affairs then divorcing the husband and taking a good share of the marriage, ok fine. But From so many things ive heard and read about, Wives taking everything from the Husband, Including Children even if SHE Fvcked up with an affair or just wants to separate for whatever Bullsh*t reason, she gets most of the favor, child support and alimony? I have absolutely no idea, No idea at all how a Man can live like that and not want to go choke her. I hope to God i never have to go through a Divorce like that.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they must be idiots. i mean i am all for women and everything, but if a woman would do this to me i rather hire someone to make her change her mind. maybe in the US is harder, dunno, but here you can make a woman shut up without too much fuss.
but mafia methods aside, there are multiple methods for people to have money without actually having money to be taken. i think they deserve their fate because they are pvssies.
and also: don't get married. not too hard really.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, looks like he is swallowing the redpill, just like I recently did. He will learn a lot from it. The wife can cheat, then ask for a divorce because she likes the she's cheating with. She can file a no fault divorce, get half of your assets, get your kids and of course the child support that goes along with that, but the only thing she can't get is alimony if she cheated. In the end she still makes out like a boss, while the man is left shocked and broken. That is until he realizes that he is free, free from the bonds that held him down and no longer has to hear the insistent nagging, *****ing, etc...

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** this world

maybe the guy wil lose it and kill this judge and his whole family

how about that

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ossman said:
I wanna see these stupid rich *******s lose every ****ing dime they have to divorce till it finally sinks in to these idiots to quit getting married. Pre-nups are being over-ridden by white knights and feminist judges, so getting a PN means jack squat any more. Maybe I'm just a bit pissed off after reading that article.
**** u and **** that

the problem is society awarding this bs

a man should be able to marry

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all this bullish!t in regards to divorces going on, do you ever feel it creeping up on your friends that seem unhappy? It's like this sh!t is inevitable. We all get married, turn to sad, depressed saps and now we all get divorced. Heh, and we're the weird motherfvckers who nay say marriage.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
With all this bullish!t in regards to divorces going on, do you ever feel it creeping up on your friends that seem unhappy? It's like this sh!t is inevitable. We all get married, turn to sad, depressed saps and now we all get divorced. Heh, and we're the weird motherfvckers who nay say marriage.
Thats what scares me to take a future relationship too seriously man. I know alot of guys right now who are depressed with anxiety over Women. I already have been fvcked over bad by my ex that gave me anxiety. Its very scary to go down that road in todays world

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
If the court determines that the wealth was created by Mr. Hamm's hard work, then it would be considered a marital asset and could be split evenly between the two. However, in an epic battle of he-said, she-said, Hamm is saying that the wealth is not the result of him rising early and working hard to strike oil, but instead was obtained by pure luck, under which case he would be entitled to full control of the assets.
Really that's how it works? What the fuq

Because Harold Hamm owns so much of Continental Resources' stock, his divorce matters to investors in the company. If Mrs. Hamm were to get half his shares, she'd control more than a third of the company, as would he. The concern is that she could then sell her stock on the open market, which could put pressure on the stock price, sending it lower. She could also offer her shares to one of Continental Resources' rivals, leaving the company exposed to a takeover attempt, as Mr. Hamm would no longer hold enough stock to block a rival from buying control of the company.
Shes going to ruin the investment.