Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dodged a bullet!?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got DUMPED two weeks ago. Told her: "well if thats how you feel, it was nice knowing you, I'll see you around." Been no contact ever since... Was seeing her for around 8-9 months. Funny thing is.. When we first got together I let her know right off the bat I didnt want anything serious. Unfortunately.. She grew on me, after about 4 months or so of seeing her she told me she loved me and all this and that. I played it cool and said thats wonderful! We saw each other about twice a week on anverage.

Now, before she DUMPED me; she kept giving me sex, we werent arguing or fighting and she kept saying how she loved me and ect. acting like everything was fine. Til one night she canceled our plans last minute and next day - over facebook, said things werent working out.

Im confused??? The EX before her, that I was with for almost 3 years.. had Red Flags popping up before the relationship ended. Such as our sex died down, we werent getting along and she was spending more time with her girlfriends... This chick seemed to dump me out of the blue.

I know she wasnt the "One" but, I somehow got attached and sort of felt blindsided in the end. What happened?

Side Note, I saw her the other day and she died her hair Pink!? Is she going through some sort of crisis? I almost feel sorry for her... :rolleyes:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure I know the difference between high and low interest for the most part. Though I dont understand why she led me on? Did she lose interest and not have guts to tell me? Was she using me for sex, to get back at an ex? Met someone new? I know it doesnt matter now, though Im hoping to get something out of this...

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
There had to be more signs than she just did this one day out of the blue.

When we first got together I let her know right off the bat I didnt want anything serious.
Was she talking about this, recently? Did you just get into a routine & start doing monotonous things...not trying to game her anymore? Did it just become about sex? Did the vibe start going down hill?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outlaw_ said:
There had to be more signs than she just did this one day out of the blue.

Was she talking about this, recently? Did you just get into a routine & start doing monotonous things...not trying to game her anymore? Did it just become about sex? Did the vibe start going down hill?
When we first started dating, I wasnt really sure how interested I was in her. She was asking if we fvck buddies or boyfriend & girlfriend. I said I dont know right now, I like being with you, but I dont know if Im looking for something serious - Its a little too early to know... But I kept seeing her, eventually she said she Loved Me, changed her facebook status to us being in a relationship. Acted like everything was cool. Honestly I did get a little relaxed and stopped taking her out as often. But we kept seeing each other and the sex was still there...

Maybe she thought I was just using her for sex towards the end and wanted someone who loved her more... Maybe I started to bore he cause I didnt take her out as often.

I think I wasnt really that into her and just got use to a routine of seeing her and the sex.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Another guy, obviously. Possibly the ex that got away, based on the suddenness of it, or a ONS with a rando. The Hair Dye/Tattoo/Piercing thing is when they feel guilt, so to avoid looking at themselves in the mirror they change they way they look(I know, insane).
Thats what I was thinking, for her to just up and leave she must have someone else to fall back on.. She is younger than me and probably doesnt know what the hell she wants. Its all good, Im moving on and actually glad it ended while I did. Just taking this as another learning experience..

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
When we first started dating, I wasnt really sure how interested I was in her. She was asking if we fvck buddies or boyfriend & girlfriend. I said I dont know right now, I like being with you, but I dont know if Im looking for something serious - Its a little too early to know... But I kept seeing her, eventually she said she Loved Me, changed her facebook status to us being in a relationship. Acted like everything was cool. Honestly I did get a little relaxed and stopped taking her out as often. But we kept seeing each other and the sex was still there...

Maybe she thought I was just using her for sex towards the end and wanted someone who loved her more... Maybe I started to bore he cause I didnt take her out as often.

I think I wasnt really that into her and just got use to a routine of seeing her and the sex.
Yeah, well next time pay more attention. Women give you clues. Some complain, some try to talk to you, some are passive aggressive (and don't say anything...they just up & say it's over). Many people like to not do post mortems, I find that it give me a good look into my game so I don't go repeating the same mistakes.