Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Feminism “boogeyman”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Why are the keyboard warriors who are supposedly successful with women worried about the Feminism “Boogeyman”?

Do they need to have more dudes “informed” in order to have knitted some huge “security blankie” to hide under?

You’d think if you have enough common sense knowledge about Feminists and how they operate it wouldn’t bother you in the least especially if you are getting chicks regardless. :yes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer_Ninja said:
Why are the keyboard warriors who are supposedly successful with women worried about the Feminism “Boogeyman”?
Oh hi zarky.

Like every branch of Marxism it's poison to Western civilization. This is not rocket science sweetheart.

Btw I could have got puzzy before our keepers implemented feminism into Western countries. You mad? Oh and I wouldn't have had a sh!t tonne of fat, unwashed, man mimicking and tatted up skrillex haircut you go grrrls to wade through either you fvcking retard.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Oh hi zarky.

Like every branch of Marxism it's poison to Western civilization. This is not rocket science sweetheart.

Btw I could have got puzzy before our keepers implemented feminism into Western countries. You mad?
Too bad you can't do anything about it. :(

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer_Ninja said:
Too bad you can't do anything about it. :(
Seems men kind of are waking up and doing something about it or you wouldn't continue trolling the manosphere and making these passive aggressive posts would you? Not just you either. Every other week your fellow jizzballers or muffington posters are whining about (white) men dropping out and refusing to feed the cathedral. And you know as well as I do when the last beta checks out and finally "sisters are doin it for themselves" we're all fvcked....Well not all of us, but you LGBT loving plaid shirt wearing social justice parasites will definitely be fvcked.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Seems men kind of are waking up and doing something about it or you wouldn't continue trolling the manosphere and making these passive aggressive posts would you? Not just you either. Every other week your fellow jizzballers or muffington posters are whining about (white) men dropping out and refusing to feed the cathedral. And you know as well as I do when the last beta checks out and finally "sisters are doin it for themselves" we're all fvcked.
The Manosphincter isn’t doing anything but dropping net turd nuggets to other foreveralone AFC’s. Who funny enough are dropping out of it at breakneck speed. :(

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Gosh don't all those smiley faces REALLY sell it.

PlayHer_Ninja said:
The Manosphincter isn’t doing anything but dropping net turd nuggets to other foreveralone AFC’s. Who funny enough are dropping out of it at breakneck speed. :(
I doubt you would be making so many "feminism rawwwks....coz ya get more puzzy and all that, might be lower quality puzzy but ya get more of it derrrrrp" posts at the frantic frequency you have if you truly believed that.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I doubt you would be making so many "feminism rawwwks....coz ya get more puzzy and all that, might be lower quality puzzy but ya get more of it derrrrrp" posts at the frantic frequency you have if you truly believed that.

MRAs, PUAhaters, MGTOWs, and other red-pill failures
There a several types of men in the world.

The first are the “blue pill” men. They haven’t swallowed the “red pill” and still are caught in the lies and traps of society. We won’t discuss them here.

Then there are those men who have swallowed the “red pill.” PUAs are those who have successfully swallowed it. MRA guys, PUAhaters and MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) are those who have unsuccessfully swallowed it.

PUAs (Pick Up Artists). These are the guys who have realized what they had to realize about women and are busy trying to exploit that knowledge for their own benefit, as they should.

They have varying success rates but the key part of being a PUA is a total lack of bitterness about their new red-pill knowledge. They understand that it is their job to change, not reality’s job. Because reality won’t change. They understand this at a fundamental psychological level.

MRAs (Men’s Rights) guys. They have unsuccessfully swallowed the red pill, and have developed a hatred toward women.

Though they’ll pretend they don’t; they’ll suggest that certain types of women are great. Women from the past, women from far-off lands, traditional women who no longer exist, etc. etc. Of course the women they meet on a daily basis — that is, 100% of the women in their world — are awful. But they don’t hate women. They just hate every woman currently alive within a 2000 mile radius ;)
And oh how they blog about that hate. Their red-pill knowledge shines through with their excellent insights into women’s minds; but they fail to understand that women are human just as they are. It is their downfall. When their negative emotions well up too far, they kill women.

PUAhate guys. They guys frequent the (currently offline) web site PUAhate.com. They too have unsuccessfully swallowed the red pill, but they have developed a hatred toward other men.

This hate becomes a negative obsession with men, just as MRAs develop a negative obsession with women. PUAhaters will critique the physicality, status, and finances of other men to the tiniest detail, finding everyone but the top 0.01% lacking.

Of course, to them, only the richest and most attractive men are beloved by women. If you’re not a male model (and none of them are), then no woman will want to sleep with you.

Their red-pill knowledge shines through in their insight into other men — what makes men attractive at a surface-level. But their bitterness precludes them from understanding that there are facets beyond the surface that also make men attractive.

When these men blow up, they kill mostly other men. 4 of the 6 of Elliot Rodger’s victims were dudes. The two women were something of an afterthought.

MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way). This is a relatively new “club” with a small population but it appears to be an attempt to get away from the bitterness of the prior two camps and allow men to simply disengage from the mating market.

While this is probably an admirable alternative to wallowing in bitterness for those who have unsuccessfully swallowed the red pill, the group doesn’t actually live up to its name.

Its web site still seems to have a great deal of bitterness toward women. So I’d suggest that this group is merely an even more stunted version of the MRA group.

For in reality, men who’ve truly “gone their own way” no longer obsess over women. They certainly don’t sit around blogging about them. They’re off fishing in Alaska or designing sports cars or playing video games or whatever. They have truly forgotten about the mating market.

Conclusion. It is interesting that some men simply can’t handle the red-pill truth. MRAs, PUAhaters, MGTOW and likely countless others have not been able to assimilate the knowledge into their lives in a healthy way.

All have one major symptom: bitterness. Which is why, long ago, I suggested in another post not to take advice from bitter men. Why? Because they have lost. They have not been successful, they are not the winners. It’s perilous to take advice from failures, especially mating market failures.

:yes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Snarky is the dyke version of Elliot Rodger

lulz when she copy pastes from her sh!tty blog you can tell she's getting really mad :mad:

Needs more "bitterz" and "hatred towards womenz"

How many years have you been crusading against red pill sites now snarky? I never thought about it but the growth rate from just a few years ago must be really eating you up eh?

On a side note I notice you added MGTOW's to your rant list.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
lulz when she copy pastes from her sh!tty blog you can tell she's getting really mad :mad:

Needs more "bitterz" and "hatred towards womenz"

How many years have you been crusading against red pill sites now snarky? I never thought about it but the growth rate from just a few years ago must be really eating you up eh?

You can't be serious. You are literally the dyke version of an Elliot Rodger.

On a side note I notice you added MGTOW's to your rant list.
Quit being a whiner and start being a player.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer_Ninja said:
Oh fvck off, who do you think you're talking too? As if I'm buying your "coz it's all about the puzzy puzzy puzzy" spiel you use to sell your hatred of......well lets be honest everything that's remotely masculine.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Oh fvck off, who do you think you're talking too? As if I'm buying your "coz it's all about the puzzy puzzy puzzy" spiel you use to sell your hatred of......well lets be honest everything.

Female Hypergamy Must Be Stopped or We’ll All Die!!!!!1111
Oh no it’s “female hypergamy,” that bogeyman tormenting Men’s Rights bloggers since they came up with the name!

You see, apparently western civilization is facing a crisis that, if left unchecked, will doom us all. That’s the recent, modern and oh so liberal phenomenon of *gasp* women trying to marry men who are extremely desirable!

Call the press! Call the police! The plague is spreading and will consume us all!

Never in the history of mankind have women attempted to “marry up.” Never. It’s all a result of feminism, you see. Females have gotten all hypergamous, you see. “Hyper” meaning, like, “up” or something, and “gamous” meaning, uh.. marriage, right?

And this is really bad because of Briffault’s Law that states that women, and women alone, interact with others only when it benefits them. Because we all know that men — as the logical and rational sex — will associate with everyone everywhere whether it benefits them or not. That’s because men are logical and women emotional. Every one of them. Every man is 100% logical, and every woman is 100% emotional, all the time.

Logic and emotions use different parts of the brain, see. And men don’t have those parts that women have and vice versa. It’s a wonder that men and women can even breed because it seems we’re different species! Men are like the super awesome species with strength and logic and women are a whole ‘nother different species that’s weak and emotional and.. and.. hypergamous!

Greed, that’s what it is. Greed. All because of feminism. Feminism has made women greedy when in the olden days before those bad feminists came along women were all wonderful and giving. And they were chaste and wonderful and sweet. And wonderful. And they mated with none-too-special guys like me! They didn’t try for what they couldn’t get. They could only get average guys like myself and they were happy with those guys and they cooked and cleaned and did what they were told and they didn’t talk back! Ever!

Then feminism came along and look where we are now! Women, going to college more than men, getting cooler jobs than men, not doing what they’re told anymore, not being willing to have sex with guys like me! I hate them all!!

I hate them I hate themIhatethem!!!!!

But I have a solution! Hear me brethren! The solution is this: let’s just make women start listening to us again. Even more, let’s make women start obeying us again. I’m not really sure how to do it but that’s the plan anyway. Because if I’m in charge.. I mean we.. If we’re in charge again and women have to do what we say, then the world will be a much better place again. Like it was in the olden days when there was no crime or slavery or genocide or violence or bad marriages or ****ty reality shows on practically every ****ing channel what the ****!!

That’s it. That’s the solution. The final solution! We must band together, gentlemen. It’s women who’ve gotten uppity. Women who’ve put us in this hellhole of a society. Every bad thing that’s ever happened is because of women, and every good thing is because of men like you and I.. or is that you and me? Doesn’t matter!

So remember that, lads. Remember! As we take back this society from women. You and I, the two of us. Men together. Men forever. No girls allowed!

Unless they want to have sex with me.

PlayHer_Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Great so because nobody reads your vitriolic hate filled "Oh but coz it's all about the puzzy puzzy puzzy" blog we have to be subjected to it here now?
:yes:

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow!
playher_ninja is a FAST typing mofo.
typed that looooooong reply in 2 minutes!
lmfao!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a beta faggot...

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give or take men who get laid often don't seem to have a problem with feminism.

Status
Not open for further replies.