Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dates: On the Cheap

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always evolving my game & since I have started spinning a high number of potential plates, I need cheap date ideas. We can compile this list for all others who want to date on a budget. Let's define cheap as less than $10. And let's be clear that a "date" does not equal at your house. I will start the list with:

Coffee/Tea at Starbucks...no tips needed.
Walk in the park
Hiking
Free Festival
Picnic
BYOB park events

What do you guys have?

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
youre over thinking this. everything you listed is fine.

try not to focus so much on what youre doing for the date. it shows too much interest and its more llikely to give the impression that youre a nice guy/ orbiter material.

i say this all the time, my first "dates" are either pizza or coffee or a walk in the beach/park

if youre truly getting numbers and girls hanging out with you, you will realize how its a waste of money to realistically take out every girl you like. and whens the last time you had a 50$ date?
I can appreciate what your saying bud, but I'm juggling 10 women right now. Fvcking only 2, but I'm simply looking for a list of cheap sh1t to do so I can rattle it off the top of my head in the moment. If they think I'm putting a lot of effort into taking them to a free event or spending $5, then that's a win for me my friend. I'm looking for this list so I don't have to think (meaning come up with sh1t).

I'm hoping people can rattle off a list instead of trying to analyze me in this case.

FYI - I'm looking for stuff that "we can get out of the house & do". You know we don't care about that sh1t, but they do. I have a ton of things to do around the house.

Anyone have a few ideas of cheap "date" ideas?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have a good list going already, there are only so many things you can do for less than $10 for TWO people.

I'm with MidnightCity, my first dates are basic meet and greets, get some coffee, take a stroll, grab an ice cream, and guage chemistry/interest level. If everything looks good and I feel the levels are nice and high I'll put more effort into the second date (which we would be a proper "date").

This is good for me for two reasons: 1. it keeps first date costs down, I don't want to invest anything before spending some alone time. 2. the increase in thought put into the second date usually gives them the impression that I'm interested and things are "progressing" which has shown, for me at least, rewards in access to the pu**y. By the end of the second date it's usually bang central. At that point, if you've built things up and you're leaving her very interested, the frame is yours.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call it a date, just ask the girl to hangout. I usually just say that she should join me for drinks. Setup a later time so that dinner is off the table. Either she pays for her own drinks or you alternate paying for each round. I've found this setup makes the same night pull a lot easier too.