Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn Fella's I'm a Junkie...

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured I would go ahead & admit it now. I'm a junkie. After a year a 4 months of being back in the game...I'm finally back to square 1. I'm addicted to spinning plates.

Now, to me a plate is only a plate after I've hit the pvss. So, I have 2 plates...but I have 7 more potentials (that have been PERSUING ME...for over 2 weeks minimum)...and it's getting a little stressful.

The stress comes into play of me when it's time for the weekend...like now! Sh1t man...I have a business to run & I get 6 requests for "What are you doing this weekend?" It's all starting to pile up. I have 2 more who want me to hit the pvss...and that will put me at 4...which is just becoming unmanagable.

I'm secretly hope something goes wrong so that some will drops. But, I'm secretly addicted to stringing along. I feel like a cartoon character twisting his handle-bar mustache cackling...saying "It's working!"

I just want to fvck them all...yes...the remaining 7...I can't help it. And the 2 that I have...are SO fun to fvck.

And, I can't even consider picking another woman up & adding her to the team...but at the same time, when I'm out shopping...I find myself day gaming ... collecting numbers.

How many of you guys can feel this?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't. I have more important things in life than women. I''m stressed out with ONE. About half the time, I don't want her around.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the title of the post, I thought you were a drug addict or something and were having a problem with it all. But fortunately things are not too bad, it could be a hell of a lot more miserable.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Enjoy it, otherwise, why make it a chore? Keep it fun, right?

Sheeeeyit, I can hardly remember the names of a couple gals, but 7 potentials? I'd get into trouble for not caring enough to keep their names straight. :eek:

It's surely fun to slash-and-burn through vaginas on a binge after you are fresh out on the market, but it seems you're coming down off the "rampage", eh? Sounds like you're priorities are catching back up to you: "women shouldn't be the focus of your life" and all that jazz.

Perhaps re-visit Anti-Dump's Machine and tighten up your qualifications?

You might find yourself losing the paper plates and only spinning the finest, stress-free, gold-trimmed china plates on your weekends.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
No I don't. I have more important things in life than women. I''m stressed out with ONE. About half the time, I don't want her around.
LMAO. Out of curiosity, why do you have a woman that you don't want to be around? Comfortable?

mangotot said:
Reading the title of the post, I thought you were a drug addict or something and were having a problem with it all. But fortunately things are not too bad, it could be a hell of a lot more miserable.
Trust me...I feel like its a drug, but I'm not miserable. It' just a bit odd, how I can't stop.

Vulpine said:
Enjoy it, otherwise, why make it a chore? Keep it fun, right?

Sheeeeyit, I can hardly remember the names of a couple gals, but 7 potentials? I'd get into trouble for not caring enough to keep their names straight.

It's surely fun to slash-and-burn through vaginas on a binge after you are fresh out on the market, but it seems you're coming down off the "rampage", eh? Sounds like you're priorities are catching back up to you: "women shouldn't be the focus of your life" and all that jazz.

Perhaps re-visit Anti-Dump's Machine and tighten up your qualifications?

You might find yourself losing the paper plates and only spinning the finest, stress-free, gold-trimmed china plates on your weekends.
Thanks bro. There is a Dr. Dre line from one of his songs that my situation reminds me of:

I just want to fvck bad b1tches,
For all them nights I never had b1tches,
Now I'm all up in that azz b1tches.

Yeah, my priorities are definitely catching back up to me. I will go back to AD's Machine because it's time to get the most interested ones out of about ... a bunch, I can't remember. It's now time to get the most interest out of this small group... and that will be my gold-trimmed china my friend!

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so still only fvcking 2. Two potentials dropped & I picked up another...so that's at 2/6 = 8. I've figured out how to balance the weekend. I only have 5 slots though. Two day slots and 3 night slots including Sunday night. You don't get a night slot unless you've given up the pvss.

So, it'll get a little interesting when I'm smashing 4 or 5.

As a side note, it's amazing how women will pursue you, if you provide a certain level of value for their life. Said another way, if you talk to them, they will tell you what they like in a man. Then, if you supply that...but are too busy to fall all over them, then they will pursue...SHAMELESSLY.

Sorry fellas if you consider it vanity...maybe it's a mid-life crisis. Haha.

I'm just documenting this for anyone who is interested in this kind of lifestyle. And, for myself, because I have a habit of jumping out of the game on purpose. I binge game...like now...then I will settle down with what I consider a High Quality woman.

What's crazy is that when I settle down...I have no desire for other women...because I've gotten it all out of my system.