Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Super Quick Field Report of 33 POF Girl with 16 Yo Daughter

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was last Friday.... her Il was up so much that she gave me her address and had me pick her up. We went to this local bar by her... She drank about 3-4 drinks as did I... I kino'd her and she was cool with it... The bar was packed though.... I asked her if she wanted to sit somewhere else and she said she was fine (we were sitting at the bar the whole night)

Toward midnight her daughter was texting her and she seemed worried... She was mad that some guy was driving her daughter home instead of her friend and she said she wanted to leave soon. I told her no problem.. We walked toward the car and I guess she saw 2 people hooking up in one of the parked cars.... She was like "that's just foul.. and tacky..." So when we got in my car I was like "you really have a problem with kissing" Before she could really respond I leaned in and tried to kiss her... She kind of stopped me and was like "I am sorry I just have a hard rule... I don't kiss on the first date" I told her that's cool I'm just giving you a little peck I then kissed her cheeks and kissed her lips... but when I tried opening my mouth going for the french kiss she kind of turned away..... But anyway instead of gettng mad like I have in the past when girls pull this BS I remained calm and cool... I even held her hand while I was driving her home...

She then said that all her relationships that started out hot and heavy never worked out so thats why she never kisses on the first date now... But anyway when I got to her house she is like "I'm just going to give you a hug" I'm like "that's cool" So we hugged and I went in for the kiss again... she kind of let me kiss her lips but when I tried to kiss deeper she pulled away and said "you're bad" with a smile on her face... she then got out of the car...

So a few days later I added her on Facebook and she blocked me... lol wtf? I texted her "wow so you give your phone number and address to me but you block me on FB? lol" She never responded and that was that...

I think that "rule" about kissing on the First date is just BS and she just wasn't into me.... Right? I mean the girl got pregnant at 16 for f#()$ sakes!

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this...

Would she have told Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum that she don't kiss on the first date????

Think about it, act accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slikkmeister said:
Ask yourself this...

Would she have told Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum that she don't kiss on the first date????

I hear that.... I did have a girl that was interested in me in the past have a hard rule about that too.. and it was legit.. But that was different... I think girls who say that fall into 2 categories:

1.) I am not attracted to you and thats my defense
2.) I am the one who is going to control the dynamic of this relationship

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP that's f*cking pathetic. B*tches that old should be putting out on the first date. Any one who won't even kiss is a complete waste of time.

Your problem was that you didn't come on sexually enough from the beginning. Being sexual from the very beginning will blow chicks like that out of the water real quick and you won't waste an entire night with them.

Be more sexual.

And the facebooking part.. SMH

Any woman who has a "hard rule" about doing or not doing anything on the first date is a controlling b*tch. Avoid them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Zarky said:
Be more sexual.
I have to agree, this was likely the issue. Maybe not, but likely so.

I used to be this way myself, not sexual enough earlier enough on.

One thing I found that helped the matter for me is on many first dates I would have a few drinks with the girl and then spontaniously without warning take her to an adult bookstore. This would allow me to present a sexual mood without me having to directly get sexual with the girl, something I again had anxiety about at the time. One time in particular this went so well that me and the girl actually fvcked in one of the video booths. :rockon: Don't expect that every time but it's something to consider.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
slikkmeister said:
Ask yourself this...

And conversely, OP, you wouldn't tell Katy Perry or Eva Mendes that you don't kiss on the first date. This b**ch just wanted to be in control. She wanted to give you a kiss later, if she decided to even let later occur (which it won't).

Delete this girl from every platform. She did that to you before she called me up to take her into chambers. All because you weren't sexual enough from the get-go. You can pursue if you want to just be friends, but don't waste your time. That's my ruling.

Case closed.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys first time re-visiting this thread in a while.... As far as being more physical.... doesn't kinoing hard off the bat put their shield up? I try to do it subtetly... but I agree I think my calibration is off. Can someone describe what they do on a date or meet up? I think I might need to change my game up

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I like to take things slow - it causes the woman to go out of her way to advance the physicality, which is a good frame to exploit; it all depends. Quite frankly, if she doesn't seem to want to advance in this fashion, and she is not giving any other IOI, I just quit pursuing her, and let *her* call up and ask why I haven't contacted her; again, this puts her in a better frame to exploit.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
Guys first time re-visiting this thread in a while.... As far as being more physical.... doesn't kinoing hard off the bat put their shield up? I try to do it subtetly... but I agree I think my calibration is off. Can someone describe what they do on a date or meet up? I think I might need to change my game up
Yes, you do need to change your game up.

Your mistake with that girl was to stop after the 1st attempt. Also, the 1st attempt should've been when you got to the house. Then, continue contact for a solid 3 weeks before you try to see her in person again. A couple of phone converstations...if she asks just tell her you're busy.

Most dudes react like women to things like this. The more cool you are about her rules, the more comfortable she will be with you. Look at how the other guys in this thread would've reacted to her...and think about how much pvssy they are leaving on the table. I don't leave pvssy on the table by failing sh1t tests...I'm trying to fvck them all. I play it cool as if nothing wrong is going on.

You played it cool with her, but you kept trying to force the issue. I would venture to say that her blocking you on FB had something to do with something else that you may not know or haven't disclosed.

1st date -
Hug on first meet up.
Sit beside & not across unless necessary.
Incidental leg touching...sometimes I will just be obvious with the legs.
Grab her hand as you are telling her a story or a joke...but integrate the hand in the story...I even kiss on the hand and work my way up the arm (really playfully) until the snatch it away laughing.
Touch her arm, elbow, wrist, leg as you tell a story.
Hug at leaving time, no matter how good her hug is tell her...that's not a hug...this keeps the embrace longer.
Then tell her good job.
Stay close...if she is looking at you that close, slob her down.
Don't kiss for too long...make her want more.

Outlaw