Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making out, Hand job when we first start talking?

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I'm 16. I'm in high school. All I've ever done with a girl in finger her make out and touching boobs. I'm not trying to brag but I'm a very good looking guy. Almost every girl I meet calls me cute. There's some frshamn girls at my high school who are obsessed with me. They comment on all my social media pictures, text me even when I don't text back, and are always staring at me. I wouldn't date any of these girls except for a few.

I want to make out with these girls an then start feeling them up. I've done this before but with girls my age. Do girls at this age wants this. If I already know these girls like me how could I make out the lead to other things after about a week of talking. Any advice? Should I just lean into a kiss and start making out an see where it goes. Also, a lot of these girls are friends. Is me talking to about 3-4 of them who are friends at the same time a problem?

Oh and also, how can I let the girls know I'm bit looking for anything serious. I'm not a douche bag. I used to be a nice guy, but I've changed and become more confident.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my man what you gotta do is lead the way. You wanna feel her up, you don't ask, you act. Work your way in there man. When you are in the act believe me common sense takes over. The feeling of being in the moment will lead you towards her puss. And yes high school chicks can be horny ass people if you click the right buttons and are in the right situation.