Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help approaching this girl with her friends?

Djprep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay to start of I don't want want to brag but I've been told by many females that I'm a very attractive guy. I always catch girls dating at me in school. I'm good at approaching girls and getting a little conversation started except for when a girl is with her friends. I don't know why and I don't know what it is but I just can't do it. By the way I'm a junior in high school. So there's this girl I've been following on Instagram and she follows me back. We go to the same school. She is pretty cute with an amazing body.

I haven't seen her all school year until today. We were at lunch and I was walking to the table I sit at and I saw her. I was looking at her and she was staring at me the whole time as I walked by. Maybe she likes me maybe she doesn't. But I need to know a way to approach her if she's with her friends. I want to get to know her so we can hangout this weekend. What can I do?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't approach a girl with her friends unless you know them. wait until you find her alone, it'll happen eventually, if she's never alone you'll never get her so forget about her