Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do?

RealGuy96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this girl for a couple months and lately we haven't talked that much lately. Last week, I messaged her and we had a normal conversation, until she switched topics about personality. I basically told her that she seems like the type to be passive aggressive type and that she loves to avoid certain situations. This was December 31st and since then she hasn't replied. Should I text her again and apologize or just move on.

RealGuy96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a relationship with her! & within that text I also asked her how her holidays were going and she did not respond!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... first thing you have to do is to bury any thoughts that you want a relationship. She will pick up on this and this will scare her off. Women run from guys that want a relationship and end up in relationships with guys that come off as just wanting to fvck them. Yes I know this makes little sense but it is true. You need to put out the vibe that all you want to do is have fun and bang them... then let THEM decide they want you exclusively.

She might be flaking because she senses what you want... Women always know, men just aren't as good at acting as girls.

Back off give her space and see if she reaches out to you. If she does make a date then it's game on. Remember just put out the vibe that you just want fun.

RealGuy96

Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Okay... first thing you have to do is to bury any thoughts that you want a relationship. She will pick up on this and this will scare her off. Women run from guys that want a relationship and end up in relationships with guys that come off as just wanting to fvck them. Yes I know this makes little sense but it is true. You need to put out the vibe that all you want to do is have fun and bang them... then let THEM decide they want you exclusively.

She might be flaking because she senses what you want... Women always know, men just aren't as good at acting as girls.

Back off give her space and see if she reaches out to you. If she does make a date then it's game on. Remember just put out the vibe that you just want fun.
Thanks man, you think I'll have another chance with her?

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
RealGuy96 said:
I basically told her that she seems like the type to be passive aggressive type and that she loves to avoid certain situations.
Charming. And you wonder why she didn't reply? ;-)
Come on, the next time you want a relationship you 1) follow Ranger Mike on this and 2) don't text her a DSM-5 excerpt.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
RealGuy96 said:
This was December 31st and since then she hasn't replied. Should I text her again and apologize or just move on.
Come on bro, it's been over a month, forget it and move on. Think of how many other chicks you could've banged instead of waiting on her to text. A month of wasted time

RangerMIke said:

:crackup:

Back off and give her space? It's been over a month dude. How much more space does she need? She's been a month flake, forget about it.

Keiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never really get a positive reaction from telling someone about their bad habbits. Next time you get those kind of questions, always go for her positive sides. And if you think you've nailed one of her bad habbits then always give her a scapegoat, otherwise she won't take it lightly. But early on you should just avoid pointing that stuff out, she'll feel like you're judging her and who gave you the right to judge her anyway?