Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta behavior around my sister

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Reaction score
After finding out about this great forum, I've done a lot of reading and introspective thinking about my own behavior and actions around women. I realized that I go extremely beta around my little sister. Like, i cave into all her demands, be it driving her somewhere, paying for lunch, dinner, movie etc. Is that ok? I do love her and i enjoy my role of the big brother. Any tips?

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
The men I admire are generous, by no means misers. Being generous is not the same as being an exploited tool, but many insecure men will avoid generosity at all costs because they fear some 5 bucks may not come back.
You don't sound like this at all, and I bet you're an awesome brother for her. So pamper her if you feel like it and don't let that overestimated "beta" concept confuse you. If you think she's going overboard with claims to your time, money or patience, make a crystal clear statement about what you will or will not do for her. She is smart enough to know the difference between her big bro and an orbiter.

ColonelKilgore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. What got me thinking too recently was when her boyfriend told me that i make him uncomfortable when i am around. I told him that we are not competition. I am the brother, he is the boyfriend.