Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Easy Way to Get a Harem

Ladymag142

Reaction score
What's this article about? Well I suppose I don't have to tell you as you've already read it in the title.

It's just about every man's dream to get a harem. I have had several in the past. I've been hoarding this information secret for about four years now. I've had people actually line my pockets with money, just to get this information out of me. Honestly, $475 is a fair price for this information. But, of course if you're on this site you don't want to spend all that money. Well, I'm finally gonna let the cat out of the bag.

But first, my story.

I had a girlfriend who was a total ice queen. I, of course was a total wuss who sold out to the only girl who would ever actually go out with me. I spent just about every penny I had on her and did everything she said. Basically if she said "Jump" I'd say "How high?" I just wanted to make her happy.

Then came the day when I found out that she was cheating on me. I'm sure you can imagine how pissed I was. And in that moment something inside me snapped. I thought, "Maybe I'm trying to hard. Why do I need to do all this just to make her happy, and then have it not be enough?"

And then it hit me.

I WAS trying to hard. I DON'T have to do all those things to make her happy. I remembered something that my psychology teacher had taught me that just sorta went in one ear and out the other, and I immediately went to my psychology textbook.

Now I don't know if when I snapped my IQ went up 50 points or whatever, but I was really hitting the books and soon I came up with a theory. I had been taking a summer job as a cashier at King Soopers, and I decided to try it out.

The idea was that with body language and the way I talk, I could get a girl to like me without her knowing I was trying to.

The first two girls, I didn't have any luck with. The third girl however asked me out on a date. Now I had no idea that it was actually going to work, so I was extremely surprised.

During the date, and many more after her, I had come up with new theories to keep the date going and increase my attractiveness. Some worked, but just as many didn't. But after almost three years of experimenting, I have come up with the perfect way to get a girl into you.

I have actually been featured in several magazines and I have been on the radio on Sirius XM for being able to come up with this fool proof plan.

Some people that have tried it have found it scary how well it worked. Others wondered if it was even legal.

Well, it's TECHNICALLY legal, as people can't prove you're actually doing anything, but if they were able to, it would in fact be illegal. That's how powerful it is!

In fact, if you follow my instructions step by step, no, letter by letter, it will LITERALLY be out of her control. She HAS to say yes.

Still with me? Good. Because I'm going to teach you a few of those tips. This, of course, is not everything I can teach you. However if you buy my book that's coming out soon (that's right, I'm even writing a book!) you can find the complete instructions on how to get her panties down to her ankles before she can even say, "Hello, my name is..."

Did you know that if you look at a girl's lips it actually subconsciously makes her think about you and her in bed? No, really! Pro: Not even she realizes its happening until she's starting to fall for you (which is soon). Con: There's no way to know that it's working, so be thorough!

DON'T however look at her lips the entire time! Girl's are very observant! Of course, they are also quick to jump to conclusions. If they see you looking south of the eyes they'll either think you wanna kiss them, or that you're staring at their boobs. Neither you want...yet!

Next thing; Many guys get scared when they try to approach a girl, or perhaps ask them out. Well, remember, there's no need to ask them out! Make them fall for you! (And if you're going for a harem, asking one out them flirting with another will not end well!)

Something most guys screw up? You need to show emotion. They get so obsessed with trying to please her, they forget they need to show that they're a good guy to be around, and that her life will improve if she's around you.

DON'T confess your love! Girls are like cats playing with string. If you dangle it over their head, they're gonna go crazy to try and get it. If you drop it they'll just look at it for a second, get bored and walk away. If you make her like you, but don't show you like her back, she'll go crazy trying to get to you!

These are NOT all of my tips! I have many more, so please check in regularly to see any new tips that I have made. Also stick around for any information on my new book that hopefully will come out sometime in 2015. For now use these to get you started, but don't limit yourself just to this. More soon!

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bull****.

this is copied from the Tao of a badass from Joshua Pellicer.
this is actually the advert written In words.

People, if you want the real information from this pickup artists and ready to spend some money on some "average tips" then I suggest you check out his works.

peace out

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Improve yourself to the greatest extent possible. You can't fight your genes but you can fix those things that are fixable. Weight, style, clothes, getting in shape. The best advice I can give is something someone told me years ago. There are websites where you can up load a picture of himself and find a celebrity that looks like you.... then look at pictures of them and see what style they wear... copy it. Why? because celebrities spend a lot of money on style and image consultants... They dress the way they do because experts tell them what works best for them... Take advantage of this that way you can leverage all that money they spend to help you. You should working yourself first... When I got my divorce I spent 4 months doing nothing but practicing with women and getting back into shape before even really trying with women... I didn't even try until I had dropped 30 pounds and got back in shape because I knew I wasn't going to be able to attract the women I wanted until I fixed myself.

Confidence is important to women because without it nothing happens. Its really that simple.

Women like men with self-control because without it you can not lead the relationship and be the man they want.

Challege is really nothing more than getting women to invest in the relationship. The more effort she puts in the more investment she has. This is why Challege is less important the long you are in a relationship because women invest time. Challege also serves to weed out women that have low interest in you anyway, she is not going to work for something she does not really want. Backing away only gets the woman to come back if she is afraid of losing you. If she does not come back.... GREAT next!