Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Value of Staying Calm

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've been pushed to my limit with people these past few years; women, family, coworkers, managers, police, friends, customer service reps, neighbors, you name it.. Even though I have quite a bit of muscle I also, unfortunately, I have a very young, innocent looking face. People look at me and assume I am a pushover. But I strike swiftly, sharply, and logically with my facts in everything I do. People do not see that coming, and it really frazzles then and gets them angry. Better them than me!

I have learned that there is no substitution for the value in recognizing these toxic people who will keep shooting you with slime, just like the ghosts in the movie Ghostbusters. RECOGNIZE THEM AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

They will push you just to escalate things to where it LOOKS like they have prevailed over you in a given situation, no matter what facts they attempt to use.

Eventually, if they push you hard enough and you loose your cool, you will LOOK like the looser no matter what. They know this, they know you are right and they are wrong, but if you LOOK like the looser and they LOOK like the winner, and they can convince others that you have no credibility because you have such a bad temper, then more than likely they have "won" and you have "lost".

Fellas, you MUST always stay calm no matter what...Easier said than done, but you must do it..

You MUST tire these people out at their own game until they get so frustrated with you that they fly off the handle, because they know that their facts are false so the only way they can "win" is if you loose your cool..

OR, if possible, stop and say "we will just have to agree to disagree and move on because I am not debating this with you anymore".

Never resort to getting angry.. It's a trap. Learn other methods to deal with these toxic slime balls and you will always prevail.

Puru13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can totally relate.Thanks