Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey Little Lefty - Listen to This

logicallefty

Reaction score
Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the people and situations I have dealt with in my life.

I think back to now naive I was about people and life for so many many many years, and I just go "WOW".

wow.....

If I had Doc Brown's time machine from Back to the Future and could go back in time and talk little 5 year old Lefty in 1979 about what lied ahead for him in life, here is what I would tell him:

- Hey Lefty, people in general are going to lie to you all the time. Even people you think you should be able to trust like teachers, police, Judges, bosses at places, people you work with, women you date, even family. If something doesn't feel right about what someone says to you, then it's probably not right.

- Hey Lefty, people in general will talk about you behind your back

- Hey Lefty, people will take advantage of you and you must protect yourself or you will loose the things you own and have worked for

- Hey Lefty, people in general will pretend to be your friend but they may not actually be.

- Hey Lefty, always be willing to work hard to get what you want. Don't take shortcuts.

- Hey Lefty, many people do not like to work hard like your mother, father, and grandparents do. If they can trick you into doing their work for them while they sit and do nothing, they often will. Don't let them trick you into doing their work and taking ownership of THEIR problems.

- Hey Lefty, learn to recognize two general types of people. People who speak the language of facts and honesty, and people who speak the language of lies and dishonesty. Some people do some of both, but lean towards one or the other. This may not be easy to determine at first. But with every single person you meet, you must figure them out in this way.

- Hey Lefty, document everything you do. People will accuse you of doing things or not doing things and you will constantly have to prove that you did what was right. Save every paper you get for 7 years at least. Make copies of everything you write like notes, etc. Take pictures of things you do and see with a camera and save them in case you need them later, even things you may not think are worth taking a picture of.

- Hey Lefty, even the Government is not your friend, even though they should be someone you can trust 100%. Same for them applies to other people; if something doesn't feel right then it's probably not

- Hey Lefty, always admit your mistakes

- Hey Lefty, don't let people abuse you. If someone punches you in the face, punch them back.

- Hey Lefty, when you decide what kind of person you are, be that person and don't let anyone change you.

- Hey Lefty, there are places where you need to have manors but there are also places where it's OK to be the rude and crude redneck comedian like mom sometimes is when she is with her friends. It's OK to be like that.

- Hey Lefty, girls and women are not the innocent little flowers you are told they are. In fact, they can often be "meaner" than men and boys. Don't trust ANY of them until they prove to you that you can.

- Hey Lefty, girls do not want a "nice sweet boy" who treats them kindly like mom tells you. Take a look around the playground at the other boys who have all the girls around them, and just do what they do for right now until you get to be an adult.

- Hey Lefty, in 12 years from now, in the year 1992 when you are 18 years old, you are going to be introduced to this thing called the Internet with a bunch of computers. A few years later there is going to be this place there called "Sosuave.com". Find this place. Go there. Start reading. And listen to what these guys tell you, specifically about the women you will date and possibly marry. DO NOT GET INTO ANY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS WITH ANY WOMEN UNTIL YOU DO THIS!!!

- Hey Lefty, watch out for your sister <lefty sister>. In the year 2012 she is going to do something to you that is beyond what you can comprehend a sister could do to a brother. After that you will never want to talk to her again. If you go to the sosuave.com place before 2012 you will learn that she is a woman, and even though she is your sister, that doesn't mean you trust her. But you can trust mom, I promise you that.

- Hey Lefty, never ever ever ever do illegal drugs. But there is one legal drug I want you to find. It's a "red pill" that they will tell you about on this sosuave.com place. Find that pill and swallow it.

Good luck kid.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the people and situations I have dealt with in my life.

I think back to now naive I was about people and life for so many many many years, and I just go "WOW".

wow.....

If I had Doc Brown's time machine from Back to the Future and could go back in time and talk little 5 year old Lefty in 1979 about what lied ahead for him in life, here is what I would tell him:

- Hey Lefty, people in general are going to lie to you all the time. Even people you think you should be able to trust like teachers, police, Judges, bosses at places, people you work with, women you date, even family. If something doesn't feel right about what someone says to you, then it's probably not right.

- Hey Lefty, people in general will talk about you behind your back

- Hey Lefty, people will take advantage of you and you must protect yourself or you will loose the things you own and have worked for

- Hey Lefty, people in general will pretend to be your friend but they may not actually be.

- Hey Lefty, always be willing to work hard to get what you want. Don't take shortcuts.

- Hey Lefty, many people do not like to work hard like your mother, father, and grandparents do. If they can trick you into doing their work for them while they sit and do nothing, they often will. Don't let them trick you into doing their work and taking ownership of THEIR problems.

- Hey Lefty, learn to recognize two general types of people. People who speak the language of facts and honesty, and people who speak the language of lies and dishonesty. Some people do some of both, but lean towards one or the other. This may not be easy to determine at first. But with every single person you meet, you must figure them out in this way.

- Hey Lefty, document everything you do. People will accuse you of doing things or not doing things and you will constantly have to prove that you did what was right. Save every paper you get for 7 years at least. Make copies of everything you write like notes, etc. Take pictures of things you do and see with a camera and save them in case you need them later, even things you may not think are worth taking a picture of.

- Hey Lefty, even the Government is not your friend, even though they should be someone you can trust 100%. Same for them applies to other people; if something doesn't feel right then it's probably not

- Hey Lefty, always admit your mistakes

- Hey Lefty, don't let people abuse you. If someone punches you in the face, punch them back.

- Hey Lefty, when you decide what kind of person you are, be that person and don't let anyone change you.

- Hey Lefty, there are places where you need to have manors but there are also places where it's OK to be the rude and crude redneck comedian like mom sometimes is when she is with her friends. It's OK to be like that.

- Hey Lefty, girls and women are not the innocent little flowers you are told they are. In fact, they can often be "meaner" than men and boys. Don't trust ANY of them until they prove to you that you can.

- Hey Lefty, girls do not want a "nice sweet boy" who treats them kindly like mom tells you. Take a look around the playground at the other boys who have all the girls around them, and just do what they do for right now until you get to be an adult.

- Hey Lefty, in 12 years from now, in the year 1992 when you are 18 years old, you are going to be introduced to this thing called the Internet with a bunch of computers. A few years later there is going to be this place there called "Sosuave.com". Find this place. Go there. Start reading. And listen to what these guys tell you, specifically about the women you will date and possibly marry. DO NOT GET INTO ANY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS WITH ANY WOMEN UNTIL YOU DO THIS!!!

- Hey Lefty, watch out for your sister <lefty sister>. In the year 2012 she is going to do something to you that is beyond what you can comprehend a sister could do to a brother. After that you will never want to talk to her again. If you go to the sosuave.com place before 2012 you will learn that she is a woman, and even though she is your sister, that doesn't mean you trust her. But you can trust mom, I promise you that.

- Hey Lefty, never ever ever ever do illegal drugs. But there is one legal drug I want you to find. It's a "red pill" that they will tell you about on this sosuave.com place. Find that pill and swallow it.

Good luck kid.
Hmm, so what did your sister do to you in 2012?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the sh!tty things that happened to me, I wish I could fix. I wish that I would have never have done those things, or do the things that I didn't do. I was having a sh!tty time with life in general in those days. But as much as I say that I wish I could change things the way they were, I wouldn't be anywhere near who I am today. Even if I had found this place, I wouldn't have utilized it. So in a sense, things kinda worked out for me.

SAYNO said:
Hmm, so what did your sister do to you in 2012?
He mentioned it before in one of his posts.

logicallefty

Reaction score