Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Weight?

gideonrakthor

Reaction score
I have recently decided to gain some weight being that I was 150 at 5 '11" a few days ago. I have consistently increased my cal. intake to 3300 and actually eat dinner now. :woo:

I am wondering, what would be a good weight for my height? I was thinking adding good 30lb (one pound a week) while weightlifting would be good, but then I read about other men at 6' who say they are 177 and look skinny, etc. Do I need to aim for upper 190's? I am very skinny so I am not worried about fat just yet.

I can't wait to fit in my clothes. :rockon:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
180 sounds pretty good for 5'11

If you are 6-7% bf too then you'll look jacked.

I would say get to 180 first. lol its not easy.

When you reach 180 then decide if you wanna gain more.

Good luck! working out will be one of the best things you've ever decided to pursue!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gideonrakthor said:
I have recently decided to gain some weight being that I was 150 at 5 '11" a few days ago. I have consistently increased my cal. intake to 3300 and actually eat dinner now. :woo:

I am wondering, what would be a good weight for my height? I was thinking adding good 30lb (one pound a week) while weightlifting would be good, but then I read about other men at 6' who say they are 177 and look skinny, etc. Do I need to aim for upper 190's? I am very skinny so I am not worried about fat just yet.

I can't wait to fit in my clothes. :rockon:
Its impossible to know because it all depends on what percentage of that weight is muscle.