Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Assume the sale!

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume the sale gents! I'd like you to watch the video below about closing a sale from the Glengarry Glen Ross film with Alec Baldwin, take what he says about closing and apply it to your life and women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0

I'd like to give you an example of closing the sale the other night for me and assuming it was on even when I could have thought otherwise.

Having just got back from a brilliant night out with my mates who I hadn't seen all summer, I'm reasonably drunk and quite happy with how the night has gone.
As I'm walking towards my flat I get hollered at by a girl smoking with her mate, apparently we'd met before ;)

I have time, I'm feeling chilled so I go over and start talking to them. I start busting her balls with ****y and funny and her mate soon leaves us to it ( LADpoints ;) )

We talk for quite some time and then I'm like you must be cold, come back to my place. She denies it. I tell her how I am and heading back myself and regardless she should join me, so I get up to walk away and she follows.

See what I did there gents? I assumed she'd follow when I went to walk away and was willing to leave her if she didn't.

Sure enough we get back to mine and she starts asking questions like how many girls do I bring back, do I see myself as a player and how many girls have I ****ed in my bed. :rolleyes:

Honestly? I bring the occasional girl back, the last one turned into a FWB setup, I don't see myself as a player and I've had 0 girls in my bed before her (I only moved into my flat at the weekend haha)

But I don't tell her, **** that! I tell her she asks too many questions and let her hamster run.

Anyways, we makeout etc. you know the score.

We swap numbers before she leaves and I find out she literally lives in the flat opposite me, so talk about convenient ;)

Now it's an occasional text ( I'm not gonna kill it all with my text game, so no need to jump in with that! :) ) and she 'complains' about the love bites I gave her...yeah right! She ****ing loved it ;)
I told her I'd be more discreet next time, and in doing straight away assumed the sale yet again and told her exactly what I wanted next time I saw in unspoken terms.

I've invited her round in the next night or so to chill. She saids she wants a spooning buddy and hey that's cool but I'm more a forking kinda guy and told her so, tho the occasional spoon is allowed if it leads to forking ;)

Now you can bet your arse if she's in my bed I'm going to try it on with her. Why? Because I'm a man with sexual instincts and I'm not going to repress them when there's a hot girl in my bed unless I've suddenly lost my testicles :box:

Plus this girl would have willing come round to mine knowing exactly want with my last text, she's not an idiot. Now she might play hard to get, it might end up with nothing and she might even get pissy and leave never to be seen again.
Hell I'm fully expecting her to flake but we'll see.

Should I care? No. Because I will have done all I can to get what I want from it, I will have assumed the sale to the point that she has to leave for me to not too.
And there's always plenty more where that came from :rockon:

As you were gents.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danny boy, my heart is swollen with pride over here! You're back at it and, it seems, your confidence is sky high. Keep at it, assume the sale, and add more fuel to your fire!

You've got game my friend.

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
Danny boy, my heart is swollen with pride over here! You're back at it and, it seems, your confidence is sky high. Keep at it, assume the sale, and add more fuel to your fire!

You've got game my friend.
My main man! Good to hear from you fella, things are on the up. Hope all is well with you :)