Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shaved pu*sy > unshaved pu*sy?

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
ExcelNPrevail said:
I find that cat (p***y) type of humor to be really old. :down:
Anyway, I like them trimmed.
I totally agree ---> Not only cause it is extremely old, I never though it was funny to begin with... :eek:

But if you want an actual answer: I like it fully shaved but my favorite is the landing strip! :D

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what she has down there. For instance a lot of filipinas don't even have to shave *anywhere*, not even legs. So their little cute bush is well, cute. On the other hand I've seen some that look like someone is keeping a small mammal down there and that's just not pretty.

Over all visually I prefer a naturally small or else well trimmed bush. However I like licking that stuff and so really shaved is the way to go if you're gonna do more than look at it.

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with trimming the hedges around the actual vag, but absolutely no pubic hair just looks gross. Unless there's no razor bumps etc. and the look suits her. A nice muff is sexy as hell.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus said:
Nothing wrong with trimming the hedges around the actual vag, but absolutely no pubic hair just looks gross. Unless there's no razor bumps etc. and the look suits her. A nice muff is sexy as hell.
Nice smooth skin is not gross. Hair in mouth = nasty.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on guys, don't ruin my experiment and make this thread what it appears to be^^ I just want to see how many views this gets.

P.S.: The joke IS good, especially when you are not from an english country, then it's NOT old :yes:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
Oh come on guys, don't ruin my experiment and make this thread what it appears to be^^ I just want to see how many views this gets.

P.S.: The joke IS good, especially when you are not from an english country, then it's NOT old :yes:
PS, the 'joke' is so retarded it's not even a joke. Even Thai girls with atrocious English skills will merely put up with this sort of idiocy if they think you are good for a free drink or two.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like em cleanly shaved! :)

However, when it comes to animals, I believe shaving them is just a tad bit on the creepy side...That first kitty looked like an anemic gobblin

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not do hair. I'll screw a girl with hair but under no circumstances will I go down on a woman with hair. you get down there and your nose is all in pvssy hair. naw man i'm out on that.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I will not do hair. I'll screw a girl with hair but under no circumstances will I go down on a woman with hair. you get down there and your nose is all in pvssy hair. naw man i'm out on that.
Well said, sir.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gone down on a girl with hair, but I'd be open to trying it for the hell of it.