Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An important lesson I learned

Reaction score
I served 6 years in the US Air Force..........forget about all "thank you for the service to our country " bit............I did it to help pay for college. I would have served in the Turkish Navy if it would have had a better offer........

Anyway, like many servicemen, I traveled quite a bit while on duty. I visited a few countries I loved (Scotland, Germany) and a few I couldn't wait to get out of (Egypt, India)

But without a doubt, the most interesting place I ever visited was Brazil. The women there were just gorgeous, and super friendly. Much nicer than here in America.

It seemed like no matter where I went, I got attention from beautiful women, most of the time I didn't really know what they were saying, but I didn't care because they were so incredibly charming.

So I asked a taxi driver in Sao Paolo why the women were so nice........he told me " You're an American serviceman, they see you as a way out, so they hit on you"

I sorta figured that, but it really got me to thinking as time went on. Women in the USA have a very strongly developed sense of entitlement........and the better looking they are, the stronger that sense will be.

Men, in general, will tend to lower their standards if they get lonely / desperate enough for female companionship..............but women from here seldom will.

Just food for thought.

So remember the next time you get put off by some stuck up princess, just remember that you're going after some of the toughest women there are.

So pat yourself on the back for giving a good effort

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all thank you. (For helping America in a way you understand)
Second you are correct. I grow up near DC and the women hear feel as if the world works around them. Weird yet i think traveling the world helps you understand people in all ways in a more human way by observing how culture plays into what we think life is.
I live in an area where the poverty line is 40,000 a year. I took my bike across america and found that people don't have near as many things like library's and school's from what i am used to. I think going around the world and learning is a good way to see just how much women work to function and how male's learn to work with that as well.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try hitting on hot women in Mexico. They have the worst attitude towards dating, like a mix of the entitlement of american hot women (being near influence them) and the "prude" conservative BS of their home country. It's just a huge dragging thing the dating game there..

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anteros said:
Try hitting on hot women in Mexico. They have the worst attitude towards dating, like a mix of the entitlement of american hot women (being near influence them) and the "prude" conservative BS of their home country. It's just a huge dragging thing the dating game there..
Mexican women will **** test the hell out of you.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Mexican women will **** test the hell out of you.
Yeah, and then some. I prefer my European/California girls thank you very much!