Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign wife gone don't give a ****

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right I've been touting the foreign wife thing. After she got the green card she stopped cleaning, got bossy, controlling and sh!t like that. I was always being a d!ck to her though, being c and f, doing drugs, drinking and she hated it.

She finally left after she found out I lied about things, I told her to get the divorce papers but she never will. I haven't talked to her for heard from her in a week, she called my dad anmd told him about my lies and abuse.

She is going back to her country in a few days. I wonder if she will come back. Bottom line is I am still married. I already have a plate because I'm a pimp. LOL this plate said she is obsessed with me.

My mother just died, my wifes sh!t is all still at my place and i'm taking care of my dad who is also sick and staying at his place. She still has keys and everything.

What do I do with all her ****? She is going on vacation to her country in a few days I wonder if she comes back. I can't file for divorce for legal reasons I need her to file but I doubt she will it does not help her at all.

F/ck marriage. Foreign wives are perfect for AFC's though.

I don't give a sh!t about anybody except myself. I think I'm a sociopath.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About to have 2 plates. You know why they get obsessed with me? I don't give a F/CK. She tells me she is out partying somewhere, I tell her to have fun or don't reply at all. These sh!t tests are hilarious. Then she wants to see me the next day.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
bradd80 said:
I've been telling you for years that the foreign wife thing isn't everything it's cracked up to be. Once you bring them back here and they're exposed to all the western woman bs, it's over. They can turn even worse than western women (yes, that's possible) because now they have the attitude of western women combined with the survival instincts of a third worlder. For men, a recipe for disaster!
^^^^^^^
Precisely. You read my mind lol.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the way out, new plate of 24 years old feeling the itch that needs to be scratched by this playa. I'm 2 hours late picking her up lol. Does anybody give a f/ck? Nope.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody ban this clown.

ghp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your acting like a retarded 13y old , what is this doing in the Mature forum

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
F/ck marriage. Foreign wives are perfect for AFC's though.
Whatever guy, my marriage is doing great... maybe that's cause I don't lie to her. Sounds like you are a selfish douche bag.

doing drugs, drinking and she hated it. <-- You think this is ok to be doing in a marriage? No wonder you ended up divorced.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Whatever guy, my marriage is doing great... maybe that's cause I don't lie to her. Sounds like you are a selfish douche bag.

doing drugs, drinking and she hated it. <-- You think this is ok to be doing in a marriage? No wonder you ended up divorced.

You moved to China to find a woman. Please don't come on here and criticize me for dealing with Americanized women when you moved across the globe to find your woman in her territory.

This case is closed.

I called my wife today and apologized for things I have done. We talked for 5 minutes.

Yes I was wrong for lying, doing drugs behind her back. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I've been telling you for years that the foreign wife thing isn't everything it's cracked up to be. Once you bring them back here and they're exposed to all the western woman bs, it's over. They can turn even worse than western women (yes, that's possible) because now they have the attitude of western women combined with the survival instincts of a third worlder. For men, a recipe for disaster!

Hope it all works out, but now's the time to start protecting yourself financially. Go see a good local divorce lawyer and find out how you can hide your assets.

I am an a$$hole that's what happened here. She is a loyal honest woman. She learned about lying and doing bad sh!t from me. I married her but never lost my bad habits. I was being alcoholic, ordering drugs online, she found out everything and lost all trust in me. I tried to hide all my bad habits like a b!tch but how can you hide things from a wife.

If I was an angel everything would be great. She is a good woman. I have a need to party with the BPD's every once in awhile. It's a damned shame too but I can't stay straight edge.

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Married Burried, Malice?

Didn't he change his profile name?

Take a look at the last couple of pages of "Married Man Lay Report". I'm not surprised she left him, and it doesn't appear to be HER fault.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frogster said:
Isn't Married Burried, Malice?

Didn't he change his profile name?

Take a look at the last couple of pages of "Married Man Lay Report". I'm not surprised she left him, and it doesn't appear to be HER fault.

**** you haters. She hasn't said anything. I think you are jealous c0cks because women keep rejecting you.

MY wife blrew up my phone tonight. Said she misses me, I missed her too. WE said we are going to work it out as long as we don't cheat on eatch other.
This woman really loves me it;'s obvious. But I'm sure the haters will downplay that.

I could have ****ed her tonight cuz she was at the townhouse. i just didnt feel like it and went home., we are gonna met up soon MAriage counseling has been mentioned.

I do not believe she ****ed anybody; she is not like that.

So take that ad shove it up your asses.

Wives like drama.

Last edited:
B

BeDJ

Go home. Your drunk.

In all honesty, you seem like a mess right now. If this is how drunk you get around your wife, then she made the best decision. If not, we'll be there for you to get you through these tough times. It's very tough to get things right when it's so easy to take the plunge into the downward spiral. Reach out to a few moderators . Good luck man!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Go home. Your drunk.

In all honesty, you seem like a mess right now. If this is how drunk you get around your wife, then she made the best decision. If not, we'll be there for you to get you through these tough times. It's very tough to get things right when it's so easy to take the plunge into the downward spiral. Reach out to a few moderators . Good luck man!
We have talked now about the possibility of geting back together. Thing is she is gone to peru for a month and I just started talking to another latina. I'm enjoying this break.

Sorry for that horrible typo post above. Doc put me on seroquel at night and it just shuts down your brain. Thats why I typed like that.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Danger, the OP is MNIN, Malice, and an assortment of other names as well.

MNIN, you sound like a wreck. You were doing really well there for a while too. But obviously you have some inner issues affecting you that you managed to control for a while but they are showing up again.

Though to be honest, I kinda miss the old MNIN of 5-6 years ago, he was lots more fun to read about haha.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a wreck. I am walking away from my marriage. I am pulling a SamSpade. I haven't heard from her in a month. I changed my cell number. I met
an amazing woman last night and made out in her car listening to music and having fun. This woman is amazing. She is American. There are others as well. I am having fun. It will be an amicable divorce. I love the single life right now, women love me. I look good, best shape of my life, I can talk to a woman walking down the street and get to know her. I am in that mindframe.

Marriage over. When I hear from her again, it will be said.

I did alot for her, she got a green card, we had a fun 3 years, but i'm out baby.

I'm in shape, loving the single life. I am having the time of my life. I can't stop thinking about those luscious lips I kissed the other day. This woman is amazing, she is older than me and separated but she looks like she is 25. I love it.'

Orioles are in first place. Life is good.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap the wife contacted me tonight after a month of NC. I told her if she has f/cked another man I will have the papers ready for her to sign for divorce. She says she wouldn't bang someone while I am still her husband. She asked me if I banged anybody and I said no. I told her I have been seeing women but no sex has happened.

She wants to meet at our house tomorrow, she is finally flying back to the states. We talked about having an open marriage, but if I find she ****s another man, it will lead to divorce papers. She said if I find someone I like then I can pursue it.

This seems like the ultimate Dj situation. I am going to skulll f/ck her tomorrow and pound her ass hard and bust all over and then go and do whatever the hell li want because i laid down the boundary. She needs me I don't need her. I will **** my wife alll night and then call my plates.

I have a divine situation here. She needs me, so she is willing to let me do what I want, while I laid down the law that if she sees another **** she gets cut off with divorce papers meaning she loses benefits, health insurance all on my dime.

Did I play this well?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
I am going to skulll f/ck her tomorrow and pound her ass hard and bust all over and then go and do whatever the hell li want because i laid down the boundary.
Don't give her false hope with a revenge fvck. Get the papers signed and kick her ass to the curb. Fvcking her is just going to make things more difficult afterwards.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Orioles are in first place. Life is good.
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Though that is twice now this season they gave up a walk off homer in the 9th to lose. Once to the mfing Yankees and once to the A's. Get those two wins and they are up two more in the division race.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Holy crap the wife contacted me tonight after a month of NC. I told her if she has f/cked another man I will have the papers ready for her to sign for divorce. She says she wouldn't bang someone while I am still her husband. She asked me if I banged anybody and I said no. I told her I have been seeing women but no sex has happened.

She wants to meet at our house tomorrow, she is finally flying back to the states. We talked about having an open marriage, but if I find she ****s another man, it will lead to divorce papers. She said if I find someone I like then I can pursue it.

This seems like the ultimate Dj situation. I am going to skulll f/ck her tomorrow and pound her ass hard and bust all over and then go and do whatever the hell li want because i laid down the boundary. She needs me I don't need her. I will **** my wife alll night and then call my plates.

I have a divine situation here. She needs me, so she is willing to let me do what I want, while I laid down the law that if she sees another **** she gets cut off with divorce papers meaning she loses benefits, health insurance all on my dime.

Did I play this well?
I think you are opening yourself up to months and months, if not years, of drama by doing this. Then again, I know you get off on that kind of stuff. Always have. If it were me, I would divorce her amicably while you can and just move on. Who needs all the constant drama keeping her around will cause? Plus you will never be able to move on if you keep her around. And to top it all off once she finds out you have been F ing other women? She can use that in the divorce and totally rape you in the eyes of the law.