Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright fellas, it's that time again! That's right, you're taking a bootcamp! No more sitting around waiting for things to happen; now you're out there, making them happen!

The original bootcamp can be downloaded here: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf

So myself and VirtualMind wanted to put a twist onto this bootcamp, utilizing the vast resources we presently have in this forum.

Bootcamp will start on Monday, January 23rd.

Every new week will start and end on Monday. I repeat, monday in general. No specific time on monday. This will allow for a little overlap, making it easier for everyone to finish and leaders to post on time.

This bootcamp will work on the same blueprint as most other bootcamps have worked. However, the interesting difference is this: There is no set leader (apart from admins moderating); there is no set steps; there is no set week to week tasks.

Each leader will himself choose set tasks and steps, using his own imagination, though trying to follow the general blueprint of the bootcamp (slowly getting harder). Try not to go too hard. Feel free to add 'bonus' hard missions instead.

The leaders are as follows, in particular order of leading:
TheVirtualMind : Week 1
Novaknight : Week 2
LearningSlowly : Week 3
Mindgamez : Week 4
Amohield : Week 5
AlexLefty : Week 6
Eastcoast : Week 7
DanZy : Week 8
Nino : Week 9
BPH : Week 10
Jack Wealthy : Week 11
NorwegianDJ : Week 12

Leaders HAVE to complete their week. Leaders should also make it to their week (Hence why I put dear VirtualMind at week 1)! Hahahaha. Leader : Week was decided somewhat randomly.

This will be the main post. Each week will get a seperate post and will be linked to from here.

We'll try to keep somewhat of a scoreboard, to make things interesting.

Everyone may now join in until the deadline. Please post if you are joining underneath.

Current participants:
NorwegianDJ
TheVirtualMind
LearningSlowly
TheMusic
Novaknight
BPH
amohield
DanZy
TheMagnum
Mindgamez
IRose
ryanjevo
YoYoRocks
Eastcoast
nolimit
[The] Libertine
Trevz
zonatto
bits
FosteR
peterbror
learningallstyles
alen.mainz
sijas
mind
scudge
fullbang
Innovater
NobodyCares1
Jack Wealthy
Nino
DJGhost
Jcøld
Luke
DJ Bax
tidcac
Bwilled

Week 1 - Hit The Ground Running

Week 2 - The Knight's Quest

Week 3 - Let's Learn Faster

Week 4 - Embrace The Fear

Week 5 - Back To School

Week 6 - Taking Control

Last edited by a moderator:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't have time to read it all the way through but I like what I've seen so far. Definitely in.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more challenges I'll do, the better I'll get.
I'm in!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. The leader of each week makes the challenge of the week that everyone has to follow?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
So let me get this straight. The leader of each week makes the challenge of the week that everyone has to follow?
Exactly. In any way you make it. There can be several too, it just shouldn't be easy to lose, yet challenging.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Exactly. In any way you make it. There can be several too, it just shouldn't be easy to lose, yet challenging.
Ok perfect.

Lately I've been trying to think of a way to re-organize the boot camp because the one we have on this site is severely flawed. The problem is in weeks 3 and 4. Week 3 is talk to 10 girls and week 4 is get 10 rejections while going for the number. This makes absolutely no sense because this implies that the things guys are worried about are getting phone number rejections. In reality, guys are scared of the approach. Guys are afraid to say even 1 word to a girl. Guys have approach anxiety much stronger than they have phone number closing anxiety.

Knowing this, weeks 3 and 4 should be expanded and last about a month. The new week 3 should require you to do 'suicide' openers to 5 chicks. For example, 2 days ago a couple friends and I went to the mall and opened with, "Hey, I'm into you, and I'm hard!". Of course this is going to get you nowhere and you're going to get blown out. But it is a suicide. It is an attempt to numb approach anxiety. It is in this way that weeks 3 and 4 should be expanded. Week 3 should be suicide openers, and week 6 should be get 10 rejections. Something like that.

I'm in.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The deadlines need to be the same, for the urgency effect. It's like procrastinating in school; you wont do something until the deadline is almost there. I do agreee that more time should be spent on desentizising AA and taking baby steps in that sense.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
TheVirtualMind : Week 1
Novaknight : Week 2
LearningSlowly : Week 3
Mindgamez : Week 4
Smock : Week 5
Amohield : Week 6
AlexLefty : Week 7
Eastcoast : Week 8
DanZy : Week 9
Nino : Week 10
BPH : Week 11
Jack Wealthy : Week 12
NorwegianDJ : Week 13
Leaders, please be reasonable and air on the side of baby steps rather than "**** two girls this week"

Also, Norweg, if some of the leaders are not up for it/whatever, there's nothing wrong with letting people lead for 2 or even 3 weeks. Whatever will be most effective.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably be pretty hard for me since I have a problem with approach anxiety, but I will push myself to the max I promise. I will get my 2 buddies to join maybe, I'll see if they want to. If not well, I'll do it by myself. And I though there were only 8 weeks? I'm not complaining at all, but what are we going to do for the other weeks?

I'm in! No more excuses, just do it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
And I though there were only 8 weeks? I'm not complaining at all, but what are we going to do for the other weeks?
We're not using the original challenges, the leader each week comes up with the challenge. The assigned person picks out a task for us each week, so we don't know what any weeks are going to be til they come up.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh thanks, stick me first and then take the last week! Well guys, anyone that wants to join this thing, you better get ready for Week 1, because we are hitting the ground running!