Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Girls are Crazy Bad Girls a Chill

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok in my time in the dating realm i've noticed a trend. First off I'm basing this in the age range of 25-30 since most of my experience comes in then, so the women I am speaking of are in the same range. Focused on building my career prior to that. Had dating experience, just immature BS. So the trend I've been noticing lately that is when I find a good independent woman (Ie 2-3 sexual partners, works for herself, educated, good family life) they seem to be out of their minds. Like their **** doesn't stink, whatever. Now on the opposite end of the spectrum when I date a promiscuous woman (10+ partners, likes to drink and party, etc.) they seem to be relaxed and carefree. I don't have to deal with the insanity. Did anyone else ever notice this or is it just me. Can someone please explain this phenomenon. I never really use PUA but since this sit is based on men dating and dealing with women I figured it's a good place to ask.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the party girl is fun until you develop feelings for her and try to maintain a relationship. Then you will be pulling your hair out. (Can't turn a hoe into a housewife.) But if she is just a fvck, and only a fvck, then, sure, they are better.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, it gets worst if they are average looking or fat.. they will literally see themselves as special angels put on this earth by a god.