Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long can women hide their red flags?

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating GF for about 8mos, exclusive about 5. My radar has been, and continues to be, up. I have seen a few small things but nothing major - typical woman stuff.

So how long do you think before I can be reasonably confident that she is what she appears to be?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
never bro. everyone is full of surprises and can flip on you in a instant for any reason male or female...dont be paranoid be vigilant.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The 50% divorce rate proves they can hide them as long as they need to.

Women are very fluid and adaptable. They mold themselves to fit the situations and people around them. Once a woman sets her eyes on a man she "must have"... she will usually try to "get into his head" to figure out that type of woman he wants. Then she will play the role of that woman and hide her red flags through deception, mind games and omission.

As long as this man continues to be the "best man available" she will continue to act like his ideal woman. Once her priorities change, a BBD comes along OR she has extracted all she needs from the man (kids, money, etc.) then she reveals her true identity. And its usually not pretty.

Why do you think women like labels to much? (friend, boyfriend, husband, etc). These labels she gives to people are her reminders how how to act around them and what information to reveal to them. She can hell her beta b!tch white knight friend she has slept with the entire graduating class of 2010.. but she would never tell her beta provider husband or boyfriend the same.

This is why many believe there is no such thing as a "quality woman". Women become what they need to be to attract the man they want. But it has nothing to do with morals or inner "goodness" (aka quality).

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that women are "hiding" her red flags isn't really true.

They just behave differently, from a subconscious level, BEFORE commitment and AFTER commitment.

Make no mistake, she WILL change her behavior.

Kind of like when a guy FEELS really attracted to a girl, and behaves accordingly, UNTIL he busts his nut, and then he FEELS differently, and acts differently.

That's why it's YOUR job to NEVER let your guard down. She should ALWAYS feel that you'll WALK at the slightest bit of trouble.

It's YOUR job to keep her on her toes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't hide them for very long. However, a man's rose-colored glasses take about one year to wear off. At about the one year mark you realize how crazy she really is and you make the decision of whether you can live with it or not. Before the glasses wear off a man tries to spin all the craziness, making excuses for it. He has too much invested.

This has always been true for me and many of my friends.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they can hide them as long as it takes to land you and get what they want.... it took about 3 years after the wedding for mine to show her true colors.... Since I wasn't afraid to walk out of her life, she gave in, BUT she NEVER really returned to the woman I married, and we were divorced after about another 10 years

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to push her buttons to see her true self, I think the real red flags cant be hide even if she want, unless you want to close your eyes to not see them .

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
My ex-wife hid most of it for the 2 years we dated before marriage. Once that contract is signed, they can do whatever they want.

The moral is: don't get married.
So damn true. Shoot with my last GF I didn't even officially propose to her ever but one night I was drinking and in a really good mood and slipped and said "I could see marriage as a possibility in our distant future".. Her behavior changed immediately. Her level of disrespect towards me moved from a yellow to an orange literally that day, and it never went back down before I kicked her tuna cvnt into the corn field :kick:

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Right up until the time she accidentally sends you the POV of her getting fvcked in the booty by a big black west indian who has 'welcome to jamaica have a nice day' tatooed on his johnson.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
The idea that women are "hiding" her red flags isn't really true.

They just behave differently, from a subconscious level, BEFORE commitment and AFTER commitment.

Make no mistake, she WILL change her behavior.

Kind of like when a guy FEELS really attracted to a girl, and behaves accordingly, UNTIL he busts his nut, and then he FEELS differently, and acts differently.

That's why it's YOUR job to NEVER let your guard down. She should ALWAYS feel that you'll WALK at the slightest bit of trouble.

It's YOUR job to keep her on her toes.
The red flags show up the minute the woman gets comfortable and believes he has "hooked" the man and or is in control of the relationship.

The faster the woman gets comfortable.. the more beta the guy she is dating is (or she believes him to be). Notice when you spin plates.. you can go years without any obvious red flags showing up. Why? Because all these women you're f*cking want to prove they are better than your other options. Once you foolishly commit to one of them.. they no longer have something to prove. They have won. They have been given the pedestal (because for a man to commit to ONE woman.. he must believe her to be superior in some way.. aka PEDESTAL). So she has you on an emotional leash. She is in control and now she can relax and start being a b!tch. Now come the red flags. Right on time.

There is no such thing as a "quality woman". Only women who know they have a good deal.. and hang onto it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck... You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Poon King again.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
So damn true. Shoot with my last GF I didn't even officially propose to her ever but one night I was drinking and in a really good mood and slipped and said "I could see marriage as a possibility in our distant future".. Her behavior changed immediately. Her level of disrespect towards me moved from a yellow to an orange literally that day, and it never went back down before I kicked her tuna cvnt into the corn field :kick:
In my opinion it is just a woman way in saying she didnt like your idea. women become *****y when they want to push you away and you are not getting it

Newby 15

Banned
Reaction score
Red flags are always there, it's just that men refuse to see them or don't want to believe them. Not until something happens they realize that those flags were her true colors all along. How many times have you heard guys say 'why didn't I see that'?

Poon King said:
The red flags show up the minute the woman gets comfortable and believes he has "hooked" the man and or is in control of the relationship.

The faster the woman gets comfortable.. the more beta the guy she is dating is (or she believes him to be). Notice when you spin plates.. you can go years without any obvious red flags showing up. Why? Because all these women you're f*cking want to prove they are better than your other options. Once you foolishly commit to one of them.. they no longer have something to prove. They have won. They have been given the pedestal (because for a man to commit to ONE woman.. he must believe her to be superior in some way.. aka PEDESTAL). So she has you on an emotional leash. She is in control and now she can relax and start being a b!tch. Now come the red flags. Right on time.

There is no such thing as a "quality woman". Only women who know they have a good deal.. and hang onto it.

Are you always such a downer? Ever post anythng positive except for doom and gloom? There are quality women, you just can't get any of them to know.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Newby 15 said:
Are you always such a downer? Ever post anythng positive except for doom and gloom? There are quality women, you just can't get any of them to know.
Downer? :crackup:

Well.. guess what? Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and even the Umpa Lumpas from Charly and the Chocolate factory DON'T EXIST. Yep. Take a minute to absorb that. Also the Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are fake. Yep.

Its true. Shocking but true.

So, are you mostly interested in knowing the truth about the world around you OR do you just want "feel good" answers.. even if they are the wrong ones?

Serious question. Because if you want to live in a bubble, just watch Ellen and draw in coloring books all day. Don't come on a site for real men who discuss real life.

Newby 15

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Downer? :crackup:

Well.. guess what? Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and even the Umpa Lumpas from Charly and the Chocolate factory DON'T EXIST. Yep. Take a minute to absorb that. Also the Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are fake. Yep.

Its true. Shocking but true.

So, are you mostly interested in knowing the truth about the world around you OR do you just want "feel good" answers.. even if they are the wrong ones?

Serious question. Because if you want to live in a bubble, just watch Ellen and draw in coloring books all day. Don't come on a site for real men who discuss real life.

Is this a real answer? :crackup:

Any real man knows there are quality women in the world. Not every woman is a low quality wh0re as you believe. Put out your Easter Basket early since you believe in fiction. Maybe you'll get an egg.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So how long do you think before I can be reasonably confident that she is what she appears to be?
I would say when she tells you shes not a virgin, usually for most fools, that happens after marriage.

My wife was a virgin when I met her, so far no problems, together 4 years.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't add much to the serious knowledge that has already been dropped, but have you noticed the number of women who chop off their hair after they get married or are otherwise comfortable in their LTRs?

Maintaining their long(ish) hair requires effort, the kind of effort that's reserved for the men they're trying to hook. Not to be confused with the short hair you see on feminists and lesbians/bisexuals.