Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Playing fertility roulette

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...tting-pregnant-night-stand-happy-mistake.html

The author of a controversial new book says she was so desperate for a baby she got pregnant 'accidentally on purpose' in a one-night stand. KATE SPICER admits that - like many women - she's played the same dangerous game...
The author - single, 39-year-old Mary Pols - got pregnant as a result of unprotected sex on an ill-advised one-night stand, and the book is all about her emotional journey to single mumdom, not to mention her heroic attempts to forge some sort of relationship with the stranger who fathered her child.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOTE: My usual detractors about what I choose to post about are requested to not soil this thread with their vile. :trouble:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I just think the loaded questions you usually ask are silly. They remind me of a junk fax I got years ago that asked, "Should innocent babies be ruthlessly killed?" There were checkboxes for "yes" and "no" and instructions that you check a box and fax back your answer to a 1-900 number. Obviously just a scam with an inflammatory question to get people to respond emotionally.

That's what your usual subject lines remind me of. "Should a man feel bad because he likes younger women?" etc. The only thing I can think of is clickbait.

But to contribute to the actual topic of this thread, I had that happen to me. Was casually banging some early-40s broad back in my early 30s. I thought she was on the pill. After we broke up and remained facebook friends she confided that she had gone off the pill and was just seeing if she got knocked up by whoever. Fortunately the couple of times I banged her didn't "take," but it was a horrible feeling nonetheless.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Don't listen to zarky. You are fighting the good fight. Your doing whats right. Most men are not man enough to stick up for mens rights. I value your postshttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSC2__LXk4

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A woman in her late 30s or very early 40s is dangerous to raw dog. If she doesn't have kid (or does and secretly wants another), it's her last chance to get impregnated. I read this article a while ago and was not surprised at all.

While you might think that a mature woman would be more responsible and safer to raw dog, a 39 yo might be MORE risky than a 23 yo because the younger one has more to lose in terms of a kid affecting her young party lifestyle. Plus the older broad probably makes more $$, so she considers herself "more financially stable" to have a kid.

The other thing is that the older a broad is, the more she "hates condoms." She has likely been married or in several LTRs and is "spoiled" by years of doing it raw. She won't change that even for a ONS or a fling. Plus, in her mind, STDs are only a risk for young club hoppers not "mature professionals" lol.

Lastly, I would guess that an older broad would be LESS likely to abort because it would be her last chance to have a kid.