Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should the Patriots owner be ashamed for getting a much younger g/f after wife died?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.playerwives.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/bob-krafts-girlfriend-ricki/

Oh and here's something fun: she's 32 or less than half the 71 year age of Robert Kraft. Amazing.
Old men are so stupid that they think young women really love them and enjoy their company. I'll bet this woman takes off as soon as the old man starts peeing his pants. Bob's wife must be turning in her grave. Don't worry Myra, Bob will pay in more than one way for the embarrassment he has caused.
My opinion of that opinion: :crackup:

My opinion of the g/f: She seems him as a super alpha, and would rather be with him than a younger mere alpha.

My opinion of him: :up: :yes:

Because of this, I shall pulling for the Patriots, even if they are cheaters. :eek:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this site pay you to generate pageviews with these endless questions?

Just curious. Or are you really bored?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Bitter old hos that are that are unhappy they are not as desirable. They are under the delusion that looks shouldn't matter.

Watch soon in public schools they will try to brainwash male kids to believe that its wrong to date, marry, fvck younger women.

No woman has any right to even have an opinion on any mans dating preference.

Oh and don't forget, don't shame slvts they deserve commitment also, and especially lonely old hos