Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shopping with them?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for ideas on how to avoid the "shopping blues" with the chicks. When shopping, I've noticed this is one more time they make a power grab.

Basically, referring to a night out with her, that turns into a shopping nightmare, by power grab. Then of course you get home and she's too tired, you know. Absolutely worn out.

Ideas, guys...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean by power grab. I go shopping with my wife all the time, then again I like to shop and I like clothes.

That's one of the advantages about being "good with clothes"or "having style" i'd always when I was single get plates / girls to take me shopping with them and i get to watch them change into **** me pumps and skirts and ****

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you aren't going. But honestly, have something else lined up....don't just sit home with your thumb up your ass. Be busy. If you aren't, it's going to drop her IL.
backbreaker said:
I go shopping with my wife all the time, then again I like to shop and I like clothes.

That's one of the advantages about being "good with clothes"or "having style" i'd always when I was single get plates / girls to take me shopping with them and i get to watch them change into **** me pumps and skirts and ****
Whatever dude. All that does is make you a metrosexual. Men don't "shop". Men go buy what they need. Women "shop".

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid that shıt like the plague. Do anything instead.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Shoppings not bad. You gotta let a girl have a little fun every now and then. its jsut about being able to say its enough and move on to something else. so take your girl out, let her browse around a couple hours and buy some things, then say enough shopping for now and go somewhere else. also limit shopping to 1, 2 hour session per month. Lol thats all i can take personally.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't understand what you mean by power grab. I go shopping with my wife all the time, then again I like to shop and I like clothes.

By power grab, I mean going and wearing ourselves out doing her thing, then coming home to no sex, ("I'm too tired")... On our "night out". Let's face it, that should include some nookie afterwards, parent's night out is a date, in my mind.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'd rather shovel cow sh|t than go shopping. Drive her to the store if you want and then sit in the car and take a nap or read a book or something.