Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

zekko is a genius

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko had this **** figured out quite a while ago.

I know this dude named Stephen. Stephen is pretty much a bum. he's a drug dealer, a drug user, has no job, just got out of prison 7 days ago lol, went to college just to get a student loan, took his student loan money and bought an ounce of dope to flip rotfl. Let me say we're not friends. he's in and out of NA and i know him from there. But he has no intention of getting cleaned he's going becuase his parole officer makes him. Has a 6 year old and on his 6 year old daughter's birthday he went and got high. Uses his baby momma for cig and food money lol. He's basically a wigger lol

You will say well see women like bad boys. But I mean, he has no game. i've seen his game. he has none. he smothers girls, texts all day long, has no wardrobe whatsoever. Yet, he keeps women. Not half bad looking women.

But you know why he keeps women? It's because this is literally, all he does. He just chases women. all day long. he doesn't work. he doesn't' go to school. he doesn't' work out. he gets up, and gets on facebook and starts texting women.

He told me this story today and it made me think of zekko. he was doing what he does every Thursday.. nothing lol, and decided he was going to walk to the store. Because you know he has no car lol. So he's walking to the store and this woman picks him up and takes him to her house. Now i mean this woman is not like a bad as hell woman, she works at a fast food restaurant, but still. The point is, the only reason he is able to do **** like that is because he doesn't have a job in the first place. if he has a job he's at work and not walking to the store at 2pm on a Thursday lol

women, really aren't all that complex. There are somethings you need to know but all in all it's a commitment thing. And I also see where zekko is coming from when he puts down the pua artists and ****, guys look at them and say look at all these hot women they slay but **** that's ALL THEY DO.

Are you good at your job? Most people would say yes. What if i told you that your job was all you ever got to do, how good at it would you be lol? Dude if you told me that i had to make a living, and a good one, macking women, women would not stand a ****ing chance.

Back to my point. A lot of guys look at losers and try to emulate them, and i don't think that's what you should do because well, they are losers. You have to hve more foresight and see where that dude is gonna be in 1-2-5 years and where you are going to be in 1-2-5 years while at the same time, finding ways to fit women into your successful person schedule. To me that was the entire point of this site.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I worked out like Kai Greene and Phil Heath (and ate the same food, took the same drugs and supplements etc.) I'd be HUGE. Because I'm not a pro bodybuilder, it's impossible for me to achieve that level of muscularity. I can however get pretty jacked using many of the same principles and doing some of the workouts they do.

Obviously, it's going to be hard to match the success of a professional PUA because that is all they do for a living (and some of them do quite well for themselves). That doesn't mean you can't learn from their techniques, philosophies etc.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about Pook... Forget about Anti-Dump... We got Zekko!!!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
And I also see where zekko is coming from when he puts down the pua artists and ****, guys look at them and say look at all these hot women they slay but **** that's ALL THEY DO.
I don't mean to put down PUAs, I just don't necessarily believe everything that they tell me. The guys I was talking about, I noticed that the guys who got laid the most were the guys who spent all their time on it - looking for the next girl, flirting with the next girl, working on the next girl, banging the next girl, etc. It's pretty much all they think about - that's their passion.

I don't even think of these guys as PUAs. I don't think they're intentionally using techniques and such, they just do what they do. The guys who end up picking the most walnuts are the guys who spend the most time out looking for and picking up walnuts. Simple as that. And you're right, I don't admire them. If anything, they come off as kind of dumb. Not because they do nothing but chase chicks, but they just usually aren't very bright.

I appreciate the funny subject line, though. :up:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Who ever said women are complex?

Alpha f*cks beta bucks/validation. Simple as that. It has always been this simple.

Women care about what a man can do for her and little else. You don't need PUA techniques to figure that out. If you live in a big city, you are probably surrounded by more women than men. If you cold approach every woman you find attractive.. and you don't have extremely high standards... you will get laid a lot... simply because of math.

Backbreaker.. this is no "revelation". This is common sense.