Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women on Reddit admit to being disgusted by non-handsome men

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/HwLov2f.jpg

"I feel mean admitting it, but sometimes a compliment from a guy I am not attracted to is like a job offer from a company I am not interested in. It's not really all that flattering, and depending how it's done, it can feel a bit insulting."

"When unattractive men have hit on me I have honestly been insulted. It's sort of like... someone seriously asking you if you want a minimum wage job."

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from experience , only non beautiful women feel insulted , beautiful women talk with anybody , but non beautiful care about what other will think and if that all what they were able to get .

That apply on men too bty , un wanted men tend to hate fat women and try to make fun from any unatractive woman

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To Compare a man's compliment to a Minimum Wage Job offer.. LoL

We truly are living in a time where women are full of themselves.

good lessons to be learned here.

yeahbuddy14

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
http://i.imgur.com/HwLov2f.jpg

"I feel mean admitting it, but sometimes a compliment from a guy I am not attracted to is like a job offer from a company I am not interested in. It's not really all that flattering, and depending how it's done, it can feel a bit insulting."

"When unattractive men have hit on me I have honestly been insulted. It's sort of like... someone seriously asking you if you want a minimum wage job."
:crazy: and they have to nerve to call Men superficial, this ***** is just on her own pedestal and probably has a smelly cooch.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
To Compare a man's compliment to a Minimum Wage Job offer.. LoL

We truly are living in a time where women are full of themselves.
To be fair, this is no different than what a lot of guys say here. How many threads have you seen about guys being insulted and irritated by being hit on by fat chicks? They're like "How dare she think I would get with someone like her"? It's kind of like validation in reverse, it's like inferring that you are on their level.

evan12 said:
from experience , only non beautiful women feel insulted , beautiful women talk with anybody , but non beautiful care about what other will think and if that all what they were able to get .
I think it's difficult for a lot of people to figure out where they fit into things, looks-wise - unless they have the opposite sex telling them how hot they are every time they turn around. First off, research says most people tend to overestimate how good looking they are - it's ego. But then some people have self esteem problems, and they may underestimate how good they look.

Then you have talking heads in the media telling everybody how important it is for everyone to feel positive about themselves, no matter how fat and disgusting they may be. Just like you have the PUA gurus telling everyone that they should think they are 10s. Problem is, that creates this schism where reality doesn't match the delusion that you've put into your head.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
What mainstream PUA guru in 2015 says this? Please enlighten us.
Tyler/Owen from RSD for one. It's part of his basic approach. I don't see it as being surprising, it's all part of being "delusionally self confident". He has said something along the lines of if you don't think of yourself as a 10, then you're putting yourself down.

I can see point of what he's saying, but I don't believe in 10s myself. A 10 would be perfect, and no one is perfect. And I certainly am not perfect myself.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Social_Leper said:
What mainstream PUA guru in 2015 says this? Please enlighten us.

I'm just sick of this misinformation being spread around as some sort of legit criticism of game so let's put this nonsense to bed.

M y stery said this on his tv show a few years ago. He told his students something to the effect of, "From now on, you are all 10s."

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
To be fair, this is no different than what a lot of guys say here. How many threads have you seen about guys being insulted and irritated by being hit on by fat chicks?
I haven't seen many of such threads. The problem with fat chicks is they are incredibly difficult to shake, women can say and do things to get rid of men they aren't attracted to that men simply cannot say and do. Imagine what would happen if a man threw a drink in a fat girl's face who would not go away and kept touching him. In all likelihood, instant swarm of WKs and an ass-whooping, getting kicked out and banned from wherever. Woman pushes man away or throws drink? Applause from the peanut gallery.

To the topic, yes, women are disgusted by attention from men they don't consider good enough. If a woman is infatuated with a guy or happily involved, she tends to treat random people badly, male or female, which explains poor service and bad attitudes from women in many service jobs. It's a particularly obnoxious female character trait, but can be used to our advantage as a screen.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-wall Women's statement. Where as rest of the Post wall are hanging with their Good Looking Cat's

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
I haven't seen many of such threads.
You're not looking.

dasein said:
Woman pushes man away or throws drink? Applause from the peanut gallery.
I think one reason this happens is that men are very competitive. Most guys want to be the big shot alpha male, so they like to see other guys around them fail. It's a comfort to them, so they laugh and applaud. It's like the posters on here who complain "Some AFC stole my girl"! People take comfort in diminishing others.

Women are competitive too, but not like men. More often, they are waiting passively to be chosen. It's the men who have to approach, for the most part.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Agree with Starwolf and evan12.

These women are insecure. In their minds they are unsure of their own looks and think that an unattractive man hitting on them somehow lowers their self worth even more. If their worth was high and strong, they would not care.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More evidence of the female egocentrism/insecurity dichotomy. People with higher self worth tend not to put others down. Every now and then I'll get "cold approached" by fat or unattractive women. But you know what, I never treat them like sh!t. In fact I'm nicer to them than I am the stereotypical modern HB 8.

Another thing this should tell you is that handsome guys can get away with more. Nothing earth-shattering here. If you are handsome and bold without being outright rude, you can pretty much bull your way into a girl's panties. So many of them eat it up.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
News at 11.

I think it's a good thing that, when they're anonymous, women actually are honest about what they want.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are missing the point. Looks to a girl is pretty irrelevant. If some needy insecure goof gives some girl a compliment but he's "expecting" some kind of "reward" that's going to turn most girls off, even if he's attractive.

A women using the word "attractive" is using it completely differently than a man uses the word.

There's a right way to give a compliment, and a wrong way.

Girls don't like it when guys give compliments the wrong way.

Same reason girls are disgusted by "nice guys." They're not really "nice" they're just timid and insecure. This turns women off.

Girls like guys that fire up their emotions.

Most guys have no clue how to do this.

Now, this may be incredibly difficult for most guys here, but just consider this mind experiment.

You, a guy, live in a world where all the girls you see on TV are hot, sweet, and feminine.

But all the girls you see out in the real world are fat, rude and smelly. ALL OF THEM.

The fat girls come onto you, you reject them, and then fat ugly smelly girls come to the conclusion that guys have an "entitlement attitude."

Bottom line is that there are JUST AS MANY insecure betas out there as there are ugly girls.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with the two quotes in the OP, as a guy I can relate to the sentiment. When a female who is clearly under my league hits on me it can feel like a slap to the face. Nothing personal against them, good for them to try, but it implies they think you're on their level... and when it's obvious you're not, it can feel like an insult.

It's like someone walking up to you on the street, handing you cash, and saying, "You ok? Here take this. Buy some food. God bless" ... umm thanks for the money but, wait you think I'm homeless?? Not sure whether to be thankful or annoyed.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Tyler/Owen from RSD for one. It's part of his basic approach. I don't see it as being surprising, it's all part of being "delusionally self confident". He has said something along the lines of if you don't think of yourself as a 10, then you're putting yourself down.

I can see point of what he's saying, but I don't believe in 10s myself. A 10 would be perfect, and no one is perfect. And I certainly am not perfect myself.

I think this may be part of missing the point of some coaching techniques. A coach may over correct a player knowing that when the player attempts the correction, he will end up not doing what he is told to do, but reaching a middle ground which is the actual correct spot while attempting to go beyond that and failing, but not "really" failing because the "actual" desired correction was reached.

Telling a 5 or 6 to think he is a 10 is incredibly unlikely to ever get the guy thinking he is a 10. But getting him attempting to think of himself a 10 may get him actually convincing himself he's an 8, which may actually get him viewed as an 8 by the swagger this creates, without him treading to completely delusional land.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
To be fair, this is no different than what a lot of guys say here. How many threads have you seen about guys being insulted and irritated by being hit on by fat chicks?
The main difference is that fat chicks are 99.999% self inflicted. And really I am so fvcking disgusted by fat chicks not just by how they look but by their very personalities where everyone KNOWS women are primarily judged by their looks but these fat chicks still basically choose to be fat chicks to the scorn of EVERYONE.

And everyone bringing up glandular issues and crap save it. You have cause and effect reversed for the vast majority of cases. Your gland and metabolism issues are caused by your crappy eating, not your glands causing you to be fat. The countryside wasn't blighted by this nonsense in 1940 before everyone started IV's of Frankenberry and herpy derpy "healthy" whole grains.

Me not being tall enough isn't my fvcking fault that I should be insulted for it, nor is me being 20 years old and behind the 8 ball by being lied to by all society and developing a personality contrary to what women are turned on by. There is no ambiguity in that fat chicks are ugly from birth to death and there really are very few factors that prevent you from inflicting this disgrace upon yourself. No one who isn't stupid as sh1t buys any of this recent "fat is beautiful" nonsense because everyone at their core JUST KNOWS unless they choose to be purposely delusional, which may actually be more of a sin than being fat. Just kidding, that unpossible. And really my fat chick hate is way worse than it would be if nearly all chicks weren't fat now. I have to suffer worse THIN chicks because they were not only tainted by fatties, but are far and few between. They'd be bearable if they were just an unfortunate case here and there but when they are the average then let the genocide begin.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You never see this double standard stuff on the news.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of women have a skill in putting comments sometimes that makes you think 'where do I go from here?'. The unfortunate reciever may helplessly lament over what he couldn't fix because of what they said, to the point of needing psychiatric help UNLESS forums like this continue.

By their logic:
Ugly= immoral, unhappy and/or bitter or not human.