Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys keep interest over long term?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like for at least 2.5 years? Just curious because someone mentioned something like this that sparked my curiosity. How do you guys keep her for a long time?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2157200

Dgwizdal said:
Women want to be led by a man not chased around by a boy. They base their actions on emotions; not logic. This is why you will never win an argument with her: you must appeal to her feelings. When she acts up; withdraw attention. When she behaves; reward her sparingly and intermittently. COVERT COMMUNICATION IS KEY. She knows she is irrational and will forever test your strength to make sure your integrity is not compromised. She wants to feel your masculine energy push back against her. Always remain the immovable oak tree in the face of a hurricane. The more you act like a cool, calm, secure, self-assured man the more she will be an adoring, love-sick, feminine woman.

Pay attention to what she does, not what she says. Start dominating her instead of asking her permission or reassurance. Grab her hand and tell her where you are going. She is a guest in your world and you will continue on with or without her. She wants it that way. Never lose your frame. Never overly talk about your feelings or get emotional; that is for women. You are a man. Never take advice from ANY women on how to treat women: they do not know what makes them tick. Be hot and cold, push and pull, don't text back right away or at all all the time. Look her dead in the eyes and say something outrageous. Tease her. Challenge her. Push her out of her comfort zone. Keep her guessing. Keep her wondering. Never supplicate. Make it known that you have options. NEVER forget who the prize is.

The more you can take her on an emotional roller coaster (happiness, anger, wonder, dread, relief) the more she will become addicted and attracted to you. The more she will think about you and desire you. The more she will "love" you. It's not about money, looks, or what you do for a living. She may ideally want those in a man but they are completely irrelevant if she is not attracted to you. LUST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE. Women want excitement, they want drama, they want unpredictability, they want to FEEL. Make them jump through hoops for you THEN show her you appreciate her. They don't want everything handed to them on a platter. WOMEN WANT TO EARN YOUR LOVE. THEY WANT TO FEEL THERE IS SOMETHING MORE TO CHASE...FOREVER. It is ingrained in their DNA. Give them that opportunity by being the intoxicating confident jerk with a sprinkle of nice guy here and there. Open then door for her and slap her on the @ss as she walks through. Bring her to the verge of deeming you uncatchable and then do something sweet for reassurance time and time again. Don't be afraid to show her you like her every once in a while. Always do things she may appreciate without expecting anything in return. Always make her believe the best is yet to come.

She will be yours forever.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Very blue pill question.

You should be more worried about finding a woman that keeps YOUR interest that long.

Once you elevate the woman over you, in the sense that you must "keep her interested" you are basically saying she is better than you and brings more value than you.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Acting like a man, and not needing her to be happy. Not acting that way, but truly not needing her, that will make her do more sh@t to try to get you to need her, but she is chasing a carrot on a stick.

Indifference. Even if it means losing her.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't about her. I could stop liking a girl like a switch if I really wanted to. But the thing is, I want to have kids later on in life. Divorce fvcks people up quite a bit and I would not want my kids turning into screw ups or go through too much sh!t at too young an age. Therefore, I would have to keep her for sake of my kids.

I would like to share some of this knowledge to my kids some day, and if I have daughters, I'll make them become the girls that are found only once in a lifetime if that.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Very blue pill question.

You should be more worried about finding a woman that keeps YOUR interest that long.

Once you elevate the woman over you, in the sense that you must "keep her interested" you are basically saying she is better than you and brings more value than you.

You guys with good intentions take this crap too far sometimes. This stuff is very quid pro quo.

Wanting to keep a woman's attention isn't elevating her above you anymore than a King wanting to keep his citizenry happy enough that they don't storm the castle to put his head on a pike.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Like for at least 2.5 years? Just curious because someone mentioned something like this that sparked my curiosity. How do you guys keep her for a long time?
Athol Kay over at Married Man Sex Life . Com has this sh!t down. Go check it out. There are free copies of his book floating around, but it's only $10, so buy one of your own.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
Athol Kay over at Married Man Sex Life . Com has this sh!t down. Go check it out. There are free copies of his book floating around, but it's only $10, so buy one of your own.
Quoted for truth!!!

Athol knows his shyt.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep mixing sh*t up in your life. Embrace change. For yourself. This will not only keep you interested in what the world has to offer, it will also keep women interested in you.

Few people like to be bored. Even fewer like to be bored with themselves. Don't bore yourself, and you won't bore your women.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
You guys with good intentions take this crap too far sometimes. This stuff is very quid pro quo.

Wanting to keep a woman's attention isn't elevating her above you anymore than a King wanting to keep his citizenry happy enough that they don't storm the castle to put his head on a pike.
That's a horrible analogy. :crackup:

A king actually needs to keep his citizens happy for the greater good of himself and his kingdom. A man doesn't have to "keep a woman around" for anything other that his own frail co-dependent ego. A man can replace a woman who doesn't want to "stick around" so your point is moot.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're looking at it from a broad view Poon King. Not the specifics.

MOTU said:
Thanks. I'll take a look at it.