Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to have energy of 20s when you are in 30s

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed young guys radiate more energy in their movement and speech , I wounder how can I get that energy that one day I had it , but these days I cant seem I can get it.

Is it some thing biological or it is the series of disappointment and failures in life that kill our energy and push it to the lowest level .

atlantadawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
As cliche as it sounds, bud, sounds like you need to work on you. Barring medical issues (There's allegedly this thing called low testosterone, but I zero frame of reference on that.), what is this 'series of disappointments and failures' bullsheet?! Man the fvck up. 3 out of 10 will get you in goddamned hall of fame, son. Go get yours. I wake up every day and tell myself that I'm the baddest motherfvcker to ever put on a pair of pants, and then I go out and get it done. Confidence to the point of irrationality. Always. I don't win every time, but I win a hell of a lot more than I lose.

U

user43770

As you get older, you acquire more wisdom, as well as responsibility. This is the natural order of things.

You can never go back to being young and dumb. Old and dumb doesn't resonate with people.

Edit - It's biological.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I noticed young guys radiate more energy in their movement and speech , I wounder how can I get that energy that one day I had it , but these days I cant seem I can get it.

Is it some thing biological or it is the series of disappointment and failures in life that kill our energy and push it to the lowest level .
You're only 31, it's not old, you shouldn't have lost anything yet.

Unless I'm delusional, there's nothing I can't do physically or mentally at 31 I couldn't have done at 21. Frankly I'm in better shape and am much more articulated in my speech and thought process. I'm not sure what's going on with you, but don't blame it on the age.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
You're only 31, it's not old, you shouldn't have lost anything yet.

Unless I'm delusional, there's nothing I can't do physically or mentally at 31 I couldn't have done at 21. Frankly I'm in better shape and am much more articulated in my speech and thought process. I'm not sure what's going on with you, but don't blame it on the age.
Came in to post this too. Fair enough if you were a 60 year old man making this comment but you're only 2 years out of your twenties.. how on earth could anything have changed significantly? :confused:

I literally feel no different from my twenties..

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you lifting weights? Running? Regularly engaging in vigorous physical activity? Getting adequate rest? Eating healthy?

Unless you have some kind of medical issue, you should be about as vigorous at the age of 31 as you were when you were 20 provided you don't lead a terrible lifestyle. Of course, you should also be a little wiser too.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest answer ever - exercise. Physical movement. It's the fountain of youth, brah.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you lifting weights? Running? Regularly engaging in vigorous physical activity? Getting adequate rest? Eating healthy?
that and I think I am loosing the purpose of life , I used to be goal oriented man , and I seem have no new goals.

thanks every body ,the replies gave me boost

U

user43770

evan12 said:
that and I think I am loosing the purpose of life , I used to be goal oriented man , and I seem have no new goals.

I know your English isn't the best, but I understood what you meant. I think you were speaking of the attitude that younger guys have.

It's tough to maintain that line of thinking as you get older. Once you have some experience under your belt and accumulate responsibilities, you can't really go back to that way of life. I mean, you could, but you probably have too much to lose at this point.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I noticed young guys radiate more energy in their movement and speech , .
I noticed the opposite. Younger guys are more timid in social situations, dominated by the more experienced men. Experienced men can usually tell better stories.

It also depends on what kind of social situations you are talking about. If you are talking about the brash, drinking, yelling, loud, then sure. As you get older, your interest in that kind of lifestyle is waning a little bit.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sharkmeat,
In my experience the average Anglo-Celt peaks at about 35-37...Maybe for sheer strength at about 28...for svexualising,well I think you should ask a bloke Older than me LOL

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lift weights, eat right and set fitness goals. I'm almost 30 and I get carded almost every time I walk into a bar. Also, I'm probably in the best shape of my life right now.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one problem is that things that were "new and exciting" become old and boring..... After a couple hundred nights in the club, they get boring. After a thousand ANYTHING, it get's a bit boring...

It's not the lack of energy that slows me down. Things aren't as "special" as they used to be when you first experience them.... Going out and drinking all night? yeah, I don't need to call my friends and talk about how "wasted we got". I don't wake up in the morning all excited and have a good day just because I got lucky last night.... It's the 4 hours of sleep I remember.

Don't get me wrong, I still like a drink and sex, but I don't want to stay out all night LOOKING for it now

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:

Early 30's blues. Yes its a thing.
You are just going through a transition phase and feeling outdated.

Duuuude your 30's are fking awesome, but it's also the easiest to waste years on robotic day to day stuff if you are in the wrong headspace.
Keep goals simple and centred on Finances, Fun and Fitness. You want the zest of life back then start taking up new hobbies that challenge you. I'd also suggest to befriend as many social groups and friends you click with.

Don't make the mistake that millions of other guys make and think you are older then what you actually are and then just sit around wasting your youth. Man you will regret it later.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all relative. If you are playing sports, its hard to keep up the same intensity in ones 30s as 20s. I play plenty of sports, and am still able to keep pace with kids who play competitively, but its harder than it was when I was 28. Smaller injuries start playing a role. For example, my lower back has been a pain lately mostly due to workouts. My shoulder joints due to complex movements like push press, clean and jerks are also making it harder to shoot in ice hockey.

That said, the decrease is only in speed and intensity. This is inevitable. However, power is not something you should lose as you age. If you find yourself declining very quickly, than its not age...its you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not energy, its enthusiasm.

They are happy that a teenage girl is giving them her phone number or dancing with them cause they think they are getting laid or for the simple fact of being acknowledge.

You know that number means sh1t and dont give a fvck about her attention untill is that kind of attention we know.

Simple as that.

Keep in mind that when you were 10 you had even more "energy" and enthusiasm than when you were a teen yet you surely dont miss that state.

Its not about energy or potential just what moves you.

Anyway I would consider more your mood than your medical conditions, its much easier to get depressed than sick and our age.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why act like "Joe Pep"? Just be the suave mature dude you might be and act more like Bond instead of a frat boy. Gotta change your game as you move from one decade to the next. The 45 year old pop and locking at the club is a sorry sight as is "Joe Pep" who is trying to burst with enthusiasm.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100 said:
why act like "Joe Pep"? Just be the suave mature dude you might be and act more like Bond instead of a frat boy. Gotta change your game as you move from one decade to the next. The 45 year old pop and locking at the club is a sorry sight as is "Joe Pep" who is trying to burst with enthusiasm.
There is misunderstanding of what I am saying here , what I am trying to say is how to be like some one just win a free new car , do you notice how they talk with happeness and energy , while some one just lost his job , look tiried and very low energy in the way he move or talk . it has nothing to do with clubbing , I see executives in their 50s have this energy , most likely because they feel the happiness of their achievements