Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Cosby Accusitions

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you think they are true?
Are other Celebrities will have the same fate in future. ex: chris brown...etc

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty damn sure they are true.

there are some horrible men out there that do. Every rape claim is not fake

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read multiple articles where law enforcement has said the vast majority of rape claims between two acqauintances ARE FAKE. The rapes that are typically real are those where a woman was attacked by a stranger hiding in the bushes, etc.

I don't for one minute believe all of those women are telling the truth about Cosby. Theres probably a few that are legit, but some had buyers remorse and the rest are liars. They are all in it for the money. And when a man asks you to go up to his room for a drink, do you not know what thats all about? I call BS! And you went how many years not telling anybody?

When you have money/fame/power, you are always a target. There will always be somebody taking shots at you.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I was also raped by Bill Cosby and I didn't even get a part on the show. :down:

Seriously though. I agree sh!tlib media is probably starting to pull randoms he brushed past in an elevator to accuse him of rape but I was reading it's up to 24 women now. Our "handlers" are good I'll admit but 24?

There has to be some genuine prized white shiksas who got zipzopzubbitybopped in there. I remember the olden days when a raping was broken bones,bruises, scratches, skin under fingernails and police reports that very day or when she woke up. *sigh*

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about celebs, you just never know whats happening behind closed doors. Especially if wads of cash is being thrown around. We dont know if its true or not but im 100% certain some dirty sh*t goes on behind the scenes and peoples mouth stay shut by being paid off. We'll just have to wait and see. politicians are even dirtier. If you walked in on a celeb trying to rape or drug someone your first reaction would be to go and help or go get help unless they say, Here's $50,000... shut up and this never happened or a death threat.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He made several failed power plays with some very powerful people in the last couple of decades and they're out to destroy him.

I believe there is definitely some truth to the accusations but the powers that be in Hollywood are gunning for him.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sure did wait a long time to come forward, now all of a sudden they all come forward at once. Hmmmm.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One chick still has a small coke vial full of his ball chowder in case she needs to present it as evidence.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there's something to the accusations, maybe not. Bottom line, I don't care. They didn't come forward at the time, so none of them must have cared too much until recently - probably when they were getting money and free publicity waved in their face. I don't care.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want the answers.....follow the money. A wise old man who came to this country with nothing and died a billionaire once told me that.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I dont care if it is true or not, you can never really know what happend. My point is the women have no proof, this type of sh!t should not even be made public until proof is produced and he is convicted.

If you don't have evidence against some one, you have to treat it like they didnt do it. Otherwise the legal system can just start abusing its influence, and innocent people will be locked up.

Plus I really like his perception of race relations.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, women have accused Cosby of sexual misconduct before, but no chages were filed aganst him in the past. If you guys want an accurate timeline of the Cosby allegations, check out the Cosby Merged thread in the "Anything Else" forum. There is a great timeline I posted that has detailed info from the first incident to the most recent. You can click on the link and the info is updated with each new accusation.

( . )( . ) said:
Seriously though. I agree sh!tlib media is probably starting to pull randoms he brushed past in an elevator to accuse him of rape but I was reading it's up to 24 women now. Our "handlers" are good I'll admit but 24?

There has to be some genuine prized white shiksas who got zipzopzubbitybopped in there. I remember the olden days when a raping was broken bones,bruises, scratches, skin under fingernails and police reports that very day or when she woke up. *sigh*

Couldn't resist peppering your Right Wing "buzz words" outside the "Anything Else" Forum?

You say the words sh!tlib so much you'd think you were eating a mouthful. There is no "Liberal Media". The TV media is owned by a group of conglomerate Conservative owned corporations that own FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, CW affiliates. The media list below, shows each conservative corporations portfolio in which they own. Their holdings dominate any Liberal owned media that includes, Television, Radio, and Print.

Back in 2006, Mark Ebner who is an investigative reporter interviewed the Cosby accusers on his own time. He felt their stories were accurate and believed what they had to say. He wrote a piece about the allegations and sent an email to over 30 media outlets. Not one media outlet returned his email and refused to run the story against Cosby. So much for your "sh!tlib media" you keep posting around here. Your ignorance is laughable. Check out the full Ebner Interview on the link below. Details how the media covered up for Cosby including a magazine who he allegedly paid off to shut his main accuser up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXvur4MSeQ

Conservative Media Broadcast Groups

Portfolio: Fox owns 28 full-power stations in 18 markets — 18 Fox affiliates. 21st Century Fox recently expanded into the San Francisco market, broadening their reach to 37 percent of U.S. television homes.

Portfolio: Sinclair owns or manages 154 stations across the country (165 after all currently proposed sales are approved) in nearly 80 markets. Sinclair now operates or owns 29 ABC, 26 CBS, and 17 NBC local affiliated stations in addition to 41 Fox and 54 other affiliated stations. Sinclair stations can be received by 30 percent of American households.

Portfolio: Gannett owns 46 full-power stations in 19 markets. Gannett owns or services through shared service agreements or other similar agreements 46 television stations. Excluding owner-operators, Gannett is the No. 1 NBC affiliate group; No. 1 CBS affiliate group; and the No. 4 ABC affiliate group. These stations cover 30% of the U.S. population in markets with nearly 35 million households

Portfolio: Raycom owns or manages 53 stations (51 full-power and two low-power) in 36 markets - 15 NBC, 11 CBS, 7 ABC, 13 Fox, 2 CW.

Portfolio: Tribune owns 23 full-power TV stations in 19 markets - 7 Fox, 13 CW, 1 ABC.

Portfolio: Cox owns and manages 14 full-power TV stations in nine markets - 3 Fox, 3 ABC, 3 CBS, 1 NBC.

Portfolio: Local TV LLC and FoxCo. Acquisition LLC own 21 full-power stations in 16 markets - 7 Fox, 5 CBS, 2 NBC, 2 ABC, 3 CW.

Portfolio: LIN Media owns or manages 43 stations (40 full-power and 3 low-power stations) in 23 markets - 11 CBS, 10 Fox; 7 NBC, 8 CW, 5 ABC

Portfolio: Scripps owns and manages 19 stations (14 full-powers and five low-powers) in 13 markets - 10 ABC, 3 NBC, 5 Azteca.

Portfolio: Nexstar owns or manages 72 TV stations (68 full-power and four low-power) in 41 markets - 16 NBC, 17 ABC, 12 CBS, 13 Fox, 6 CW (one is digital multicast), 1 Telemundo.

Portfolio: Media General owns or manages 19 full-power stations in 17 markets - 9 NBC; 8 CBS, 1 ABC, 1 CW.

Portfolio: Gray owns and manages 41 TV stations (35 full-powers and 6 low-powers) in 30 markets - 20 CBS, 10 NBC, 9 ABC; 5 Fox, 8 CW.

Portfolio: Post-Newsweek owns six full-power stations in six markets -2 NBC, 2 ABC, 1 CBS

Portfolio: Meredith owns or manages 13 stations (12 full-power and one low-power) in 10 markets - 6 CBS, 3 Fox, 1 NBC.

Portfolio: Journal Broadcast Group owns or manages 15 TV stations (13 full-powers and two low-powers) - 4 ABC, 3 Fox, 3 NBC, 2 CBS, 1 CW.

Portfolio: Hubbard owns seven full-power stations in six markets - 3 ABC, 3 NBC.

Portfolio: Schurz owns or manages 10 full-power TV stations in six markets - 3 CBS, 3 NBC, 1 ABC, 2 CW, 1 Univision.

Portfolio: Dispatch Broadcast owns two full-power TV stations - 1 NBC, 1 CBS

( . )( . ) said:
The MSM is hovering around 96% tribe owned or shabbos goy somehow connected to the tribe as you've been shown countless times. They are statistically an overwhelmingly LEFT leaning demographic outside of Israel. There is no true conservative mainstream media in the U.S and there hasn't been for at least 40 years. Your Sunstein shilling aside, have a guess which direction the U.S has been sliding towards for decades?

^ Says the head right wing sheep shiller who can't get enough of the word sh!tlib pushing false right wing propaganda around. Did you fail math in school just like history? It looks like you are unable to count up all the stations above and read all the conservative corporation owned media that pushes slanted right news local broadcasts. Quit living in denial and own up to the fact that you've been lied to. All the facts are above. You just throw out your biased own opinion without providing any facts. Do your own reasearch and look up who really owns the media. It's right there for you to read, but you prefer to live life wearing blinders being oblivious to anything factual. The media has been deregulated since 1990 when the FCC allowed conservative corporations to buy up any media markets they want as well as owning sub-companies to buy stations in the same market.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
There is no "Liberal Media". The TV media is owned by a group of conglomerate Conservative owned corporations that own FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, CW affiliates.
The MSM is hovering around 96% tribe owned or shabbos goy somehow connected to the tribe as you've been shown countless times. They are statistically an overwhelmingly LEFT leaning demographic outside of Israel. There is no true conservative mainstream media in the U.S and there hasn't been for at least 40 years. Your Sunstein shilling aside, have a guess which direction the U.S has been sliding towards for decades?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
I've read multiple articles where law enforcement has said the vast majority of rape claims between two acqauintances ARE FAKE. The rapes that are typically real are those where a woman was attacked by a stranger hiding in the bushes, etc.

I don't for one minute believe all of those women are telling the truth about Cosby. Theres probably a few that are legit, but some had buyers remorse and the rest are liars. They are all in it for the money. And when a man asks you to go up to his room for a drink, do you not know what thats all about? I call BS! And you went how many years not telling anybody?

When you have money/fame/power, you are always a target. There will always be somebody taking shots at you.
I totally agree with you and also for the simple fact that you were RAPED by someone 30 plus years ago and only saying it now to make your name relevant again....just shows that women are pure and utter evil.

But of course some of the guys on here will preach about "taking the high road" right? Just "man up and move on" right? So WHAT if they pin false rape charges on us that destroy our career, so WHAT right?

It took this guy 40-50 years to build up his career and in ONE YEAR a bunch of stupid, feminist, UGLY, soul-destroying bytches have destroyed it.

And some of you guys sit up here cheering this shyt on like it couldn't happen to YOU.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many accusers are there now? 15 or so? Certainly there are a lot. I find it interesting that not a single one of them came forward in a timely manner. Some of these alleged rapes supposedly took place in the 60s and 70s!

Sure the guy is rich and powerful but not even one of them decided to pursue a case against him when they might actually be able to prove the allegations. If these women were indeed drugged, a simple blood or urine test would prove it.

Multiple women had no problem accusing Mike Tyson, Kobe Bryant, Marshawn Lynch or Dominique Straus-Kahn. But Cosby was apparently so intimidating that not even one of these women came forward until it's impossible to prove either way.

The bottom line is that all we have are accusations and most of them are impossible to prove. The man is innocent until found guilty.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
How many accusers are there now? 15 or so? Certainly there are a lot. I find it interesting that not a single one of them came forward in a timely manner. Some of these alleged rapes supposedly took place in the 60s and 70s!

Sure the guy is rich and powerful but not even one of them decided to pursue a case against him when they might actually be able to prove the allegations. If these women were indeed drugged, a simple blood or urine test would prove it.

Multiple women had no problem accusing Mike Tyson, Kobe Bryant, Marshawn Lynch or Dominique Straus-Kahn. But Cosby was apparently so intimidating that not even one of these women came forward until it's impossible to prove either way.

The bottom line is that all we have are accusations and most of them are impossible to prove. The man is innocent until found guilty.
Agreed and another questionable factor is how they "maintained contact" after he supposedly raped them.

How do you continue to associate with someone who raped you then decide 40 years later that it wasn't appropriate?

You can also add Bill Clinton to that list.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These b!tches just wanted money, fame or get into Hollywood by sucking some d!ck.

Now they have regrets..:rolleyes:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder if someone is paying them to say these things and ruin him?