Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very New Territory For Older DJ

logicallefty

Reaction score
Recently broke up with 41yo GF.

Trying to decide how to enter some very new territory for me.

I work with a woman that I have known for a long time and we get along very well. She is probably in her late 40s/early 50s.

Recently her 19yo daughter started working for us as a part-time office assistant. I want to ask the 19yo daughter out. We have been chatting at work and from what I can tell she has some IL. The paper shredder sits outside my office and she always comes by to shred papers, like 4-5 times a day. Once I said "you know, that shredder takes more than 1 piece of paper at a time." She said "I know they just keep coming out of the cracks, all this paper! Every time I turn around there is more". I said "whatever, you just like talking to me".. She said "maybe......"

What I am pondering on is this: Should I go back a little old school and ask her mother what she thinks of me asking her daughter out? I think the mother will give me an honest answer. I would not normally consider this but sense the mother and I get along so well I just wonder if I shouldn't use that to my advantage somehow.

Thank you.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pen in the company ink?

Way to overanalyze some friendly office flirting. There is a reason this is " very new territory". In the "Game" I play, it's not called "new territory", it's called "out-of-bounds".

Hey, if you want, go for a mother-daughter combo. But, dude, seriously? You must have a case of the "Mondays". Go take a shower, you're makin' the place stink like desperation.:kick:

(Sorry, Man, but you clearly need a slap.)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Pen in the company ink?

Way to overanalyze some friendly office flirting. There is a reason this is " very new territory". In the "Game" I play, it's not called "new territory", it's called "out-of-bounds".

Hey, if you want, go for a mother-daughter combo. But, dude, seriously? You must have a case of the "Mondays". Go take a shower, you're makin' the place stink like desperation.:kick:

(Sorry, Man, but you clearly need a slap.)
:crackup: lol

What's the issue you see, the age difference or the work thing?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
:crackup: lol

What's the issue you see, the age difference or the work thing?

The work thing, purely.

I applaud your lusting after a 19 y.o., especially for a rebounder.

But, to jack with a woman at work about her daughter at work?

Dude. Chill. It's only been, what, a week?
Rub one out before you do something insane. Or, have another job lined up, in which case your fantasy is plausible.

Go bone up on some good reading, like WMS by Fingz, then go reset your head on a fishing trip or something before going out Sargin'.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thank you for the input. I really appreciate it.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the issue here? Work....both daughter and mom work with you so you are asking to big time trouble if things do not work out at all. Age...If this is your daughter and some old guy comes up to you at your workplace and asks if he could take out your daughter....you know he wants to f#ck her....how would you feel? Specially if its someone at your work.
Go after someone else and leave this one alone...it will not end good. Abe

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? Asking woman coworker your age how to get her 19 y.o. daughter? Bad idea. But love the sack, keep it up, just not at work, and not asking women to help you f their young daughters. That's only going to end well in a trailer park, and even then very risky.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty,
In this Country work place relationships are fraught with danger...things go pear shape and you will get a Kangaroo court...Take care Will Robinson!...
"Should I go back a little old school and ask her mother what she thinks of me asking her daughter out? I think the mother will give me an honest answer. I would not normally consider this but sense the mother and I get along so well I just wonder if I shouldn't use that to my advantage somehow."
Oh lefty you must have a Death wish....You are on thin Ice Brother...The Mother(not me)would find the whole Idea disgusting,she possibly has designs on you herself...leave both alone,if Mum gets miffed,she may well complain that you are an office predator...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women HATE the idea of a 41 year old guy going after a 19 year old girl anyway. It's going to 1000 times worse when the woman is her mother. And you want to talk to the mother about dating her daughter? Lefty, you are a MAD MAN! :up: Yeah, I wouldn't do that.

Regarding work relationships, I would never advise anyone to date someone from work. But a lot of couples do meet at work, and it's easy to see why. It's not just that it's low hanging fruit, but you get to know the people you work with. You get to know her temperament, her personality, her interests, her family situation, etc.

The problem with cold approaching is - as Forrest Gump would say - you never know what you're gonna get. You might get a BPD, an attention ho, a single mother of six, a married chick, a disease-laden slvt, anything. So it's no wonder so many couples meet at work. You could achieve the same thing through social circle, but a lot of people say not to date within your social circle either.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't I remember reading somewhere that you work for some local government? Heck that's even more of a reason to avoid trying to bang a co-worker's daughter, who now also happens to be a co-worker.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The mother and I get along really well. Knew her sense 95, before we worked together. About a year ago the 22yo brother/son got arrested. The mother came to me in a panic because of my background in law enforcement, and I helped him get the charges dropped. So I have a good rep and relationship with the family.

But regardless, I am going to listen to each and every one of you and stay away. That's why I posted, because

1) I have never dated anyone from work (as an adult anyway, I think I did when I was a teen) and

2) I have never dated anyone this young (again, sense I was around the same age)

Again, I appreciate all of the honest input.

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Recently her 19yo daughter started working for us as a part-time office assistant. I want to ask the 19yo daughter out.
19 years old? A co worker? You're crazy. She's old enough to be your daughter. Where are you going to take her out to? The aracde?

logicallefty said:
We have been chatting at work and from what I can tell she has some IL.
Some IL doesn't mean she wants to go out with you. She might think that's creepy. A little office flirting is one thing, dating is another. If she gets turned off, she will tell everybody, then you will be known as the creepy guy in the office.

logicallefty said:
What I am pondering on is this: Should I go back a little old school and ask her mother what she thinks of me asking her daughter out?
I wouldn't say a word to the mother about it. She will think you're creepy for asking her daughter out. Then you won't have a friendly relationship anymore. The old lady and your co workers won't think much of you anymore.

logicallefty said:
I work with a woman that I have known for a long time and we get along very well. She is probably in her late 40s/early 50s.

The mother and I get along really well.
You won't get along well with her anymore if you ask her about taking her daughter out. She would get turned off. Don't mix pleasure with your work, especially when it's a co worker's teenage daughter that you've known for years. Can't believe I'm reading this stuff.

If you want some younger women why don't you meet them in bars or use online dating? Geez.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
The mother and I get along really well. Knew her sense 95, before we worked together. About a year ago the 22yo brother/son got arrested. The mother came to me in a panic because of my background in law enforcement, and I helped him get the charges dropped. So I have a good rep and relationship with the family.

But regardless, I am going to listen to each and every one of you and stay away. That's why I posted, because

1) I have never dated anyone from work (as an adult anyway, I think I did when I was a teen) and

2) I have never dated anyone this young (again, sense I was around the same age)

Again, I appreciate all of the honest input.
Good to see that common sense prevails. I too have had my moments....and then looked back and asked myself wtf was I thinking? Good luck....you have avoided a lot of potential issues. Abe

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I'd normally say "don't screw the crew", but fvck it, jam your johnson into that tiiiighhhhht 19 year old poosy woosy. Go for it mate. Fuk her brains out.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advise would be to read some PUA material, "The Art of Seduction", something along the lines of Ross Jefferies and take it from there. The reality is that this is a PUA forum DJ to be exact and for other guys to be talking you out of it, seems to defeat the purpose of the forum. Go covert anything by Robert Greene should help you. Unfortuneately todays Gynocentric society is trying to sterilise men's activtiies, don't let that happen?

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to have a threesome with both of them it's only the natural thing to do. Fack getting fired and all that...they both obviously want you. :kick:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'm waiting for OP to tell us the mother's reaction when he asked her if he could bone her daughter.
lol you will be waiting a while.

But I mom and I did pull a good prank on daughter today. Mom gave me a picture of daughter's face and I cut it at the mouth and taped it to the top of the paper shredder. So when you put a paper in it looks like daughter is eating it! Good times.