Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cosmetic Surgery delaying the wall

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that cosmetic surgery can eliminate the wall or greatly delay the wall? The wall is the only thing that equals the SMV playing field for men. But if cosmetic surgery gets so good that a chick can look good up until 45...then we are screwed as men.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We will have our 18 year old, supermodel-looking sex bots by the time cosmetic surgery gets that good.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malcontent said:
We will have our 18 year old, supermodel-looking sex bots by the time cosmetic surgery gets that good.
:crackup: hahaha i hope ur right. But as it stands now with enough money a female can get liposuction, botox and azz implants. In some south and central American nations plastic surgery is relatively cheap. In China a women changed her whole face from being drastically ugly to actually attractive.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
:crackup: hahaha i hope ur right. But as it stands now with enough money a female can get liposuction, botox and azz implants. In some south and central American nations plastic surgery is relatively cheap. In China a women changed her whole face from being drastically ugly to actually attractive.
She later got sued by her own husband, you know that right?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best part is he won.... He had an ugly kid and sued her for something like false advertising and won a fair chunk of change out of the deal.